Thu 03/24/11 04:19 PM
A smile!

paul1217's photo
Thu 03/24/11 01:16 PM

mag! where is that waitress off to

I think there is a crack in my windshield. laugh laugh

paul1217's photo
Thu 03/24/11 01:02 PM

I always preferred the FWB thing until I met the ex hubby! The most recent ex was only suppose to go that far & turned into an LTR.

I totally agree with singme...bring on the non-clingy, just wanna have a little fun guys!

Drink a little drink, smoke a little smoke, let me leave you with a smile...bigsmile

Always willing to put a big smile on a beautiful face!:wink: flowers

paul1217's photo
Wed 03/23/11 06:04 PM

We don't have to rush to flip Krup!
Let's just chill!!!:tongue:

There should never be a rush to flip! Much better to take your time and flip with quality. laugh

paul1217's photo
Sun 03/20/11 05:41 PM
I have gone there and back and the friendship remained as strong or stronger for a long time after the physical ended. I think the key is the same as it is for any relationship, Honesty. I remained close friends for almost 6 years after the physical part ended. The friendship only ended because of unnecessary lies, and inconsiderate actions.

I believe that the strongest romantic relationship has to start with friendship. If your partner isn't your best friend, the person you want to talk to, laugh with, and spend time with how can it be the person you want to be intimate with?

I'm not saying that every friend of the opposite sex is or should be the right romantic partner. I am simply saying that if your "Best Friend" brings up the subject of taking it to the next level, chances are that the friendship is destined to change. Becoming romantic with your friend may not work out, or it may end up being the best thing that ever happened. Once the subject is out there it is inevitable that the friendship will change, how it changes will depend on the people involved and how honest they can talk about it.

paul1217's photo
Sun 03/20/11 06:33 AM

Worship the weiner:banana:
walk around the house nudedevil
clean the house in just an apronflowerforyou
don't touch his X-Box

4 times Holly!!!drool flowers drool flowers drool flowers drool flowers

paul1217's photo
Sun 03/20/11 05:13 AM
Cindy, Simone, Trouble and Mia.laugh flowers flowers flowers flowers

paul1217's photo
Sat 03/19/11 03:32 PM
What is the most common pick up line at the gay bar?

Pardon me, may I push in your stool.

paul1217's photo
Fri 03/18/11 10:55 PM
Please, don't shoot! laugh laugh Firearms and alcohol just don't mix. laugh laugh It was a pleasure meeting you, Winterblue, but I think it's time for me to sleep it off!laugh
Hope to chat with you again soon. asleep

paul1217's photo
Fri 03/18/11 10:50 PM

That's very sweet thank you...just for that this one's on the house :smile:

You wouldn't be trying to get me drunk now, would you? :wink:
No getting me drunk unless you plan on taking advantage of me afterward. flowerforyou

paul1217's photo
Fri 03/18/11 10:36 PM

Not really sure what this thread is all about. When i ask I get shot down. I'm thinking it's a T's & Ars with beer laugh

I'm a virgin to this thread as well.:wink: T's and Ars are ok, but I really prefer a beautiful smile like the one above and to the left of this post.:wink: flowers

paul1217's photo
Fri 03/18/11 10:30 PM
Politicians, Lawyers, Insurance execs, and Oil co. execs are at the top of the list to go under my new regime. laugh laugh

paul1217's photo
Fri 03/18/11 10:27 PM
Reporting for duty, How may I be of service to the lovely ladies of mingle tonight? A home cooked gourmet meal, massage, what can I do to put a smile on those beautiful faces? flowers flowers waving waving

paul1217's photo
Fri 03/18/11 10:16 PM

laugh

If she's the delivery girl maybe I will order a 69.:banana: rofl :banana: drool

paul1217's photo
Fri 03/18/11 10:14 PM

that sounds bitchen to me so far....

Of course after the 5 day weekend is established, we will need a drastic reduction in the number of Lawyers and Politicians. And a corresponding increase in the number of Bartenders. There will also need to be significant changes to the distribution of wealth. With the major distribution being in the direction of me and my friends of course.laugh laugh

paul1217's photo
Fri 03/18/11 10:07 PM
Thank God, for a minute I thought I had to call up Wo Hop's and order beef with Chinese vegetables, It's a little late for Chinese food. laugh laugh Think I'll have another beer instead!drinker drinker

paul1217's photo
Fri 03/18/11 09:57 PM

part 69 laugh

New to this room, not quite sure about the "part 69" I always preferred the whole thing.laugh laugh oops That may have been the alcohol talking.tongue2

paul1217's photo
Fri 03/18/11 09:48 PM

ok everything is spinning now, I think I caught up. laugh laugh Thanks, Winter you're a lifesaver!:wink: flowers

paul1217's photo
Fri 03/18/11 09:45 PM

Thank God, ese told me to wait for the waitress in the French maid outfit 5 hours ago, I was starting to get dehydrated.laugh drinker drinker drinker drinker , Gotta make up for lost time!drinker drinker drinker drinker drinker , Feeling much better now!!laugh laugh

paul1217's photo
Fri 03/18/11 09:40 PM

whazzup???/ any good new music lately romeo....

Paul, what is your plan once you take over the world. I am scared...lol

I'm open to suggestions, I'm leaning towards a 5 day weekend followed by a 2 day work week. I'm always open to ideas though.:banana: :banana: