spirit, have to wait till tomorrow to join
you in the right frame of mind! :(

Well, if you don't pass it, you will have
more free time.
To adjust your frame of mind :-)

More free time, but a lot less money! LOL

paul1217's photo
Wed 04/20/11 02:16 PM
I hope everyone is enjoying, everybody take a hit for me!!! I have to go in for "Random" testing tomorrow!! They couldn't have picked a worse day!! This sucks! with you all in spirit, have to wait till tomorrow to join you in the right frame of mind! :(

paul1217's photo
Fri 04/15/11 12:47 PM

Haha

Let me bite you!:heart:

You can bite me anytime.laugh laugh Welcome back!

paul1217's photo
Sun 04/10/11 09:06 PM
That is definitely a cool site! Thanks:thumbsup:

paul1217's photo
Sun 04/10/11 08:37 PM

There was "doomsday talk" when they were building the 3 gorges dam in China that when it filled up, "the weight of the water contained would depress the Earth's crust in the region"! Hey just because you're paranoid, doesn't mean they're not out to get you.

Seriously, I haven't been recording or really keeping track, but it seems to me from the news reports, that there is an increase in seismic activity globally over the last 10-15 years. Could be a normal cycle, or just that as I get older I watch more news. Maybe the Mayans were right.
if you want to keep track of these and other events worldwide, here is a cool site...

http://hisz.rsoe.hu/alertmap/index2.php

Not quite sure I really want to know. laugh Still trying to convince myself it's normal for the Government to suddenly, with absolutely no public notification, stage 5 days of "Drills" in the Metro NY area. The drills, began last Thursday to "prepare for the prevention and response to a "Dirty Bomb" attack on NY" according to News 12(the local cable news). Not a peep on Network or in the papers. Ignorance is Bliss!noway

paul1217's photo
Sun 04/10/11 08:26 PM
There was "doomsday talk" when they were building the 3 gorges dam in China that when it filled up, "the weight of the water contained would depress the Earth's crust in the region"! Hey just because you're paranoid, doesn't mean they're not out to get you.

Seriously, I haven't been recording or really keeping track, but it seems to me from the news reports, that there is an increase in seismic activity globally over the last 10-15 years. Could be a normal cycle, or just that as I get older I watch more news. Maybe the Mayans were right.

paul1217's photo
Sun 04/10/11 08:14 PM

Listen, lad, I built this kingdom up from nothing. All I had when I started was swamp ... other kings said I was daft to build a castle on a swamp, but I built it all the same ... just to show 'em. It sank into the swamp. So I built a another one ... that sank into the swamp. I built another one ... That fell over and THEN sank into the swamp .... So I built another ... and that stayed up. ... And that's what your gonna get, lad: the most powerful kingdom in this island.

Message for you sir! You forgot " Burned down, fell over and sank into the swamp"laugh

paul1217's photo
Sun 04/10/11 07:05 PM

I know what they want!

..................blushing but I can't say in polite
compnay....

You tell me what I want, I'll tell you what you want!:wink: :wink: flowers flowers
drool

tongue2
don't stick your tongue out at me young man!

oops Sorry, wrong Forum. oops flowers pitchfork

paul1217's photo
Sun 04/10/11 05:50 PM
I read all the books, and actually have a copy(on 5.25 inch Floppy DOS) of the computer game, 15 years before the movie came out and was very skeptical that they could do the books justice. They did a good job capturing the whacked out, imagination of the writer.

paul1217's photo
Sun 04/10/11 05:39 PM

I know what they want!

compnay....

You tell me what I want, I'll tell you what you want!:wink: :wink: flowers flowers
drool

tongue2

paul1217's photo
Sun 04/10/11 05:36 PM

The Ultimate Question is unknown......so it just might be the question AB posted.:wink: laugh

Deep Thought 2 will tell us. I can't remember exactly how long we have to wait, I think 40 million years? Ever see the Movie?

One of my favorite movies....I have the book on my eReader, it's next on my list to read....

It was a "trilogy" and there are actually 4 books. The movie bombed at the box office, but I think it actually did the books justice, which was surprising! If you have seen the movie, the book (#1 in the series) may leave you hanging. The movie is really based on the first 3 books, of the 4 book trilogy. Enjoy, it is a fun read.

paul1217's photo
Sun 04/10/11 05:30 PM

I know what they want!

compnay....

paul1217's photo
Sun 04/10/11 05:24 PM

The Ultimate Question is unknown......so it just might be the question AB posted.:wink: laugh

Deep Thought 2 will tell us. I can't remember exactly how long we have to wait, I think 40 million years? Ever see the Movie?

paul1217's photo
Sun 04/10/11 05:15 PM

I thought the answer was... "42"

That's the answer to Life, The universe, and Everything.laugh Gotta go now! So long and thanks for all the fish.what

It's the Ultimate Answer!!!bigsmile

But what is the Question?:wink: I wonder how many people here know what we're talking about!laugh laugh

paul1217's photo
Sun 04/10/11 05:09 PM

I thought the answer was... "42"

That's the answer to Life, The universe, and Everything.laugh Gotta go now! So long and thanks for all the fish.what

paul1217's photo
Sun 04/10/11 12:49 AM
http://www.spaceandmotion.com/

Sorry it's "On truth and Reality" I have found it by googling both ways. Be prepared for a LOT of reading.

paul1217's photo
Sat 04/09/11 08:09 PM
Insanity is perfectly natural, that's what the voices in my head keep telling me anyway.

paul1217's photo
Sat 04/09/11 08:05 PM
Part of the problem is the with the "built in obsolescence" is that a majority of the throw away products we continually buy are made overseas. Advances in technology is all well and good, but are we becoming techno junkies. Honestly do you really need a 60 inch flat screen TV to watch reality shows about celebrities trying to dance there way back into the limelight or talk shows about paternity test in the shallow end of the gene pool?

We are worried about healthcare costs, Social security shortages, pension fund shortages all so we can spend our money on foreign products that we replace every year.

paul1217's photo
Sat 04/09/11 06:26 PM
Term limits wont be necessary, who's going to stick around long if there is nothing in it for them?laugh

paul1217's photo
Sat 04/09/11 06:22 PM

Almost 48 hours without any reply. Can I assume this debate has been laid to rest?

That would really be something, a debate that has been going on for generations resolved in 48 hours.laugh

Check out, "On Truth and Knowledge" They are of the opinion that there is no "physical" reality. All matter is just a Spherical wave of energy. The site has works from all of the major philosophers and physicists, enough info to spend a lifetime contemplating.

Good Luck

1 2 11 12 13 15 17 18 19 24 25