Community > Posts By > paul1217

paul1217's photo
Fri 12/16/11 09:01 PM
Because it is officially My Birthday!:banana: :banana: :banana:

paul1217's photo
Fri 12/16/11 05:36 PM
To quote Dr. Hunter S. Thompson, " I can not advocate the use of Drugs and Alcohol, but it's worked for me" Been there done that!

paul1217's photo
Fri 12/16/11 01:01 PM
It's Friday, and tomorrow a very good friend is making me dinner for my Birthday, including the first Birthday cake I have had in about 20 years. The stupid little things can mean so much!happy

paul1217's photo
Tue 12/13/11 04:18 PM
Allow me to clear off a spot for you to sit down. (said while wiping mustache).

paul1217's photo
Tue 12/13/11 04:09 PM

Gravy flavored boxers!

I have no idea how to take that one, except to ask if she has a mashed potato nighty?what what

paul1217's photo
Tue 12/13/11 04:06 PM
A woman with no moral restraints, that instead of dissolving, turned into a pizza and a six pack! Now that's perfect!laugh laugh

I am not making this up. This is an actual e-mail I got (Yahoo account):

==========

Exploree and geot to know dissolute women
I hate seatt in the baurs seeking to meet ag gael
I fiind my pretty nexxt door girls here

==========

Wow, what an offer! I wasn't really sure how "dissolute" worked in this context, so I looked it up.

dis·so·lute [dis-uh-loot]
adjective
indifferent to moral restraints; given to immoral or improper conduct; licentious; dissipated.
Origin:
1350–1400; Middle English (< Anglo-French ) < Latin dissolūtus (past participle of dissolvere to dissolve). See dis- , solute

So, this is perfect. What could be better than a woman with no moral restraints who then dissolves? I'm just sorry I didn't know about this years ago.

paul1217's photo
Tue 12/13/11 03:44 PM
A Great big smile!

paul1217's photo
Tue 12/13/11 03:42 PM
Repeatedly! flowers flowers love

paul1217's photo
Sat 12/10/11 03:31 PM
He only felt that way because you left the hancuff key just out of reach.laugh

Whats your idea of the "perfect" first date.flowerforyou

I went out with a guy once, and we went to dinner, I payed, we went to a dance club, I bought all the drinks, we went back to his place, danced to some slow music, did the "big nasty", and I didnt cry, laugh and I was gone before he woke up.:thumbsup:

Now I would think that I was the perfect first date,

but he called me, when he woke up, and said I made him feel cheap, and used.surprised

I thought only women did that?shocked

Tell me what you think would be your "perfect" first date?

paul1217's photo
Thu 12/08/11 05:29 PM
I don't believe that humans are naturally violent. If anyone says that humans are naturally violent I will grab whatever heavy implement is at hand and severely beat them about the head. I would be happy to assist you during your presentation to the class. I will beat the hell out of anyone who disagrees with you. slaphead oops

paul1217's photo
Sat 12/03/11 02:28 PM
What makes me tick?

The doctors are still trying to figure that out. Personally I think it may have something to do with the 25 years I have spent cleaning up the toxic crap that society keeps dumping into our environment. frustrated frustrated

paul1217's photo
Fri 12/02/11 10:07 PM
Kelbert30love

paul1217's photo
Fri 12/02/11 08:06 PM

is this a - we can have any wish we want granted type thing????

Happy to grant you any wish I can.flowers

paul1217's photo
Fri 12/02/11 08:01 PM
I'd love to tell you it gets easier with time, but I don't like to lie. I know exactly what you are going through and sometimes being around family and friends, especially if they are all paired off, can make it even harder. To quote Dr. Hunter S Thompson, " I can not recommend the use of alcohol and drugs, but it's worked for me".

BAH HUMBUG!frustrated frustrated

paul1217's photo
Fri 12/02/11 07:54 PM
Make sure my daughter is taken care of, and understands that the energy that makes me who I am can never be destroyed only released. Then try to spend as much time as possible with my best friend. Record my farewell toast for my going away party!drinker

paul1217's photo
Fri 12/02/11 07:49 PM
A very contented smile!flowers

paul1217's photo
Fri 12/02/11 05:20 PM
Probably exhale. With any luck it will be in the middle of an orgasm, this way I can come and go at the same time.oops

paul1217's photo
Fri 12/02/11 01:37 PM
If you were a friend and you had invited me to come over, then yes I would come over and talk. I wouldn't normally just stop over anybody's home uninvited, with the exception of a few very close friends. If a male friend is unwilling to come over if you have another friend already there, I would be a little suspicious of his motives. Unless of course you know the person is uncomfortable around new people.

I have been very close with a few women that were in relationships and I have always told their partner up front to feel free to let me know if they have any concerns.

If you were out in public and I didn't know you I would never walk over and intrude on a conversation.

paul1217's photo
Tue 11/29/11 01:51 PM

Personally (and it’s only my opinion), I would take out the “I have the resources and the means to enjoy it” (or words to that affect) as it could send a lot of scammers/gold diggers your way. To some women (ok..I mean me :smile:), that statement wouldn’t earn you any brownie points because it makes you come across as desperate.

I would also add some very basic info about the type of person that you’re hoping to meet. Other than that, it reads well.

All the best in your search.

Thanks for the input. It wasn't meant that way at all. I enjoy all these activities with or without someone else there. A friend to share the adventures would be nice, but definitely not a necessity. I'll have to give it some thought.

Thank you.

paul1217's photo
Tue 11/29/11 01:29 PM
Edited a little any comments?

1 2 7 8 9 11 13 14 15 24 25