Community > Posts By > paul1217

paul1217's photo
Sat 11/12/11 08:31 PM
I'm thinking, I miss my Best Friend. She met some guy on one of these sites and now I hardly ever get to see her any more. I'm happy for her, but sad that I don't get to see her very often. A few text messages every day doesn't compare to the hours we spent talking every Friday night. sad2

paul1217's photo
Sat 11/12/11 08:24 PM

Right now I'm looking for another Skinny Cow ice cream sandwich. But, since eating two would defeat the whole "low cal" thing, I guess it's just as well I can't find one. ohwell

If you hide them well you can burn off the calories looking for them, problem solved.laugh

paul1217's photo
Sat 11/12/11 08:21 PM

At the moment, I am looking for the TV remote. Anybody have any idea where it disappeared to?

She hid it.:tongue:

If there was a "She" here I wouldn't be on the computer posting in the forums, or looking for the remote.laugh

paul1217's photo
Sat 11/12/11 08:12 PM
At the moment, I am looking for the TV remote. Anybody have any idea where it disappeared to?

paul1217's photo
Sat 11/12/11 08:10 PM
That is how I feel too. You have said exactly what I was thinking. Unfortunately, she called it "stalking" and had a restraining order issued!oops frustrated

paul1217's photo
Sat 11/12/11 07:58 PM
Personally, I am a very humble man. That is one of the best things about me. I am also very intelligent, handsome, strong and usually the smartest person in the room. But mostly I'm Humble. spock

paul1217's photo
Sat 11/12/11 06:54 PM

well going slow is good . Just as long as you are happy with your pace.

why do the things you hold dearest slow you down? The things I hold dearest enhance my life. I don;t understand

I think hes talking about 'burdens'. If you look at something as a burden, its obviously not what brings us joy, while if something truly difficult is still what we consider 'no trouble at all' thats the trick. We find our happiness.

again it is such a negative perspective - how could something one holds dearest be a burden? I have been on another thread on here - started by a man who apparently has never been married - and it is so negative - what you can't do, shouldn't do, blah blah blah.....if things are burdens or sacrifices - why do them?

if the OP feels he's being held back and he is unhappy, I would say that he is confused about what it is that really is "dear" to him and his success is, in reality, the more dear

Well, what I was trying to say is some of the things we hold dearest hold us back from moving on to something more interesting or diffrent. The things we hold dearest to us are because we are comfortable with them and know they are safe. The things we hold dearest to us are even sometimes people who lead us into a false sense of closeness and love. When in reality you just waste time trying to make that person a priority... Rather then giving someone else a chance.
But, why would you? You want that friendship or relationship to come true. But, in reality you are fooled by them and it" slows you down in life" ... not just that situation but any ...Job..... Relationship... Where you live... who you hang out with.... I'm not saying we all have this problem either so please don't be so judgemental . We all don't have a perfect life, but we complain about things we can fix. Why ? Are we all Lazy? No, we put other people or situations before our needs and continue to be unhappy.

I know exactly how you feel and have fallen into that situation more than once. I wish I had an answer, but I find myself in that familiar place again. Good luck!

paul1217's photo
Fri 11/11/11 03:14 PM
You missed, " My other car.... is on Blocks in the front yard!"

paul1217's photo
Fri 11/11/11 11:48 AM

I have always heard woman saying how they want a nice guy who will love them the way they are and bla bla bla. I just don't get it. For example a guy cooks, cleans, works, pays bills, washes cloths, takes care of kids, wants to spend all his time with her, even takes care of he kids from other baby daddis, fixes her car, etc etc etc. On top of that he is decent looking, good in bed, and affectionate. What the H more could a woman ask for?

It helps if you can lick your eyebrows!tongue2 oops tongue2

paul1217's photo
Wed 11/09/11 03:51 PM
Not familiar with the OP's referenced texts, I will have to look into them further, but from the little detail he gave about each it does sound a little like the Tao, which in my limited knowledge of, speaks of the Tao as that which all things come from and all things return to.

I have read translations of the Tao, as a pure amateur, and it seems to try to describe a creative force, or entity that is beyond our ability to comprehend, or explain it with any accuracy. What I find interesting about it is that it doesn't really try to compete with any other religious or spiritual beliefs, simply because it doesn't attempt to quantify the force that created all things. If a sentient life form was capable of creating all things in the universe would it not be arrogant of one of it's creations to claim to understand it? IMO

paul1217's photo
Fri 11/04/11 06:42 PM

1. It is important to find a man who works around the house, cooks and cleans, and helps care for the kids, and who makes money.

2. It is important to find a man who loves to spend money on you and show you a good time.

3. It is important to find a man who's good in bed and who loves to have sex with you.

4. It is important that these three men never meet. rofl

Where do I apply for the job of Man #3?laugh :banana: flowers

paul1217's photo
Thu 11/03/11 01:37 PM

Pauls' onto something here! :banana:

Yeah unfortunately I'm onto the computer trying to find someone to date to I can use those four words again!
laugh laugh frustrated frustrated waving

paul1217's photo
Thu 11/03/11 12:06 PM
The four words every smart man uses.

Yes Dear, I'm Sorry!

oops

paul1217's photo
Thu 11/03/11 12:02 PM
That would actually be funny, if there weren't people in this country that will actually reply to it. And there will be a few who will get taken for thousands of dollars in this, what should be, obvious scam!frustrated frustrated slaphead

paul1217's photo
Sun 10/16/11 05:01 PM
At the moment it would have to be Willy and the Hand Jive!oops frustrated

paul1217's photo
Thu 10/06/11 12:55 PM
That should really increase your chances of meeting a women on this site!oops rofl rofl rofl

paul1217's photo
Thu 09/29/11 03:49 PM
Allow me to clear off a place for you to sit. (said while wiping off mustache)oops

paul1217's photo
Mon 09/26/11 05:34 PM
I've heard that being Bi can double your chances on a Saturday night. what

paul1217's photo
Sat 09/24/11 05:47 PM
My biggest concern with the government/military developing antimatter weapons, would have to be: The most powerful and potentially globally devastating weapon ever known to man, is being built by the lowest bidder!frustrated oops slaphead

paul1217's photo
Sat 09/10/11 02:29 PM
http://youtu.be/D3j_fdSpkmE

1 2 9 10 11 13 15 16 17 24 25