singingmyheartout's photo
Sun 12/30/07 11:09 AM
What's the greatest thing about an Emo style pizza?

It Cuts Itself!bigsmile

Sun 12/30/07 10:54 AM

I feel like I'm at least 40 most days...laugh laugh laugh laugh
i am next year hun and i feel 20 yey lol

Well you look about as old as I am! What's your secret????bigsmile

Sun 12/30/07 10:52 AM
I feel like I'm at least 40 most days...laugh laugh laugh laugh

Sun 12/30/07 10:51 AM

i'm friggin 22!

damn you people are mean!

LOL... sombody said I was 32!

Sorry... your pic looks like one of those 80's rocker pics... LOLflowerforyou (And they say WOMEN are sensitive about their ages!)

Sun 12/30/07 10:49 AM
Sorry to hear that. Long Distance relationships aren't easy... especially military ones. I know it takes a lot of trust, strength and independence... and some people aren't cut out for a commitment of such magnitude.

Nothing you did... it was her... totally.

Good Luck.flowerforyou

Sun 12/30/07 10:46 AM

This is not a fun game for me...mommy always taught me never to 'guess' a womens age/weight/shoe size.....ima plead the 5th on this :)
laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh

Good one! LOL...

FOr Azrae, I guess 33.

Sun 12/30/07 10:42 AM
Coolhead....31 ?

flowerforyou

Sun 12/30/07 10:41 AM
Edited by singingmyheartout on Sun 12/30/07 10:41 AM

Singing: 23
flowerforyou blushing I wish... but thank you.bigsmile

Bookworm... hmmmm.... 5 (in doggie years?)

Sun 12/30/07 10:39 AM
Random, you were close the 2nd time...lol...

Debbie, I guess 29

Sun 12/30/07 10:38 AM
Well, I am babysitting my son's 1/2 sister. I'm gonna be home anyway, so why not? I will be the only one present over 4 feet tall ringing in the new year at my house!

Sun 12/30/07 10:36 AM

Sun 12/30/07 10:35 AM
Edited by singingmyheartout on Sun 12/30/07 10:35 AM
2008 Is going to be such a big year for me!!!

I am moving from Illinois to Arizona with my 2 kids at the end of January. I'm getting married in March... and honestly, I really hope to spend this year focusing on my kids and new hubby and adapting to a completely new lifestyle (the hubby is active-duty Navy...)... and the new hubby is going to legally adopt my kids.

On a personal level, I want to get back into physical shape. I am currently about 30-40 lbs overweight... I'd love to fit into some of my old clothes again.

flowerforyou Happy New Year, my friends!flowerforyou

Sun 12/30/07 12:24 AM

Good thread Lex, and I agree with you.

I have been on here a long time and the only point I would add is that some of the posts I have seen with people complaining are people who are new to the site. I don't know what they expected when they signed up, but it is not exactly a "drive-through" dating service, "pull up to the window and place your order" but we do seem to live in a world where people want instant gratification. Sorry folks, very few will find it on a dating site, any site, just as in real life with your chance of running into your perfect mate walking down the street. It takes time to meet people, talk to them, get to really know them and so on. I think what has surprised me about many of these threads is that many of them are posted by people who are new here. I have even posted to some of them and told them to be patient and post more so people get to know them and give the site a chance.

But you are right about not reading the threads that bother you, we all have the right to avoid threads that annoy us or about topics we choose not to talk about. We are adults after all.

I guess I would also tell them to relax and enjoy making friends with the people on here, there are lots of good people here and enjoy their friends, who knows, one of their friends may turn out to be the person they are looking for in the long run.
flowerforyou flowerforyou Well said Marieflowerforyou

Sun 12/30/07 12:21 AM

No we get your point Jess you just don't care. You said so.. It's a shame!!!!

It's a shame that people can't have respect for the opinions of others even when they don't agree.

Sun 12/30/07 12:17 AM
I didn't see a request for a tiny violin. Everyone should be entitled to their opinion, whether the masses agree or not.

Sun 12/30/07 12:15 AM
No Lex... a billion threads about the same crap suck- whether they are "hottest JSH person"... "I'm so lonely my dog won't play with me" or "Is there one man/woman that doesn't blah blah blah"...

The point is 1 thread...or 1 section... we have a section distinguished for regions, one for general, one for religion... etc... maybe the site needs a section for the pity seekers...

All I'm saying is that life doesn't change by saying, it changes by doing...

Sun 12/30/07 12:00 AM
I write a letter to my man every day. I also stuff his email inbox. I enjoy snail mail. And I think it takes more thought and effort to write a letter. I know being overseas, he appreciates my efforts... and it actually makes his buddies a bit jealous.

Sat 12/29/07 11:58 PM
It is one thing to complain about lonliness or being alone... but quite another to draw so much attention to it that it demands it's own thread. It isn't that people are expressing their feelings, it's that there are SO MANY people creating threads about it. If there were 1 or 2 threads to vent it out, ok... but it seems like every other post is about someone being excessively lonely.

People on a dating site... people in general... don't matter... WE ALL FEEL HOPELESS AND LONELY AT TIMES. But there are different ways to deal with it... and creating a thread simply to draw attention to yourself is NOT very tactful.

Sat 12/29/07 11:53 PM

guese I posted it with out fully explaining everyting,yes u are right it can happen,and congrats on this I am truly happy for u and I hope it does work out for u.

Thanks.
And in all honesty, I think that LOVE depends on the individuals involved. Some people operate at a fast pace very comfortably and are successful, while others drag at a snail's crawl and never find success... it depends on how great the couple's leap of faith is, and what extremities they are willing to face.

Arranged marriages have been around and worked for centuries... in cases like mine, we just arrange our own.flowerforyou

Sat 12/29/07 11:41 PM

singing
yes I agreee every one has there opinions,and every one should have a right to there opinions,and yes some are overly sensitive,I would rahter the truth over any thing,so I do agree with u there.

but the love I dont fully agree with that,yes love does come in many forms,but I still cant see how u can fall in love with someone u dont not know,dont know nothing about and havent even seen them,but yes u do have some truth to that
I started out as a penpal to my fiance almost 2 years ago. We became very close... talking on the phone, emailing, etc. He is in the Navy, stationed in Guam until August 2008. I talk to his family in Arizona regularly. In July we started talking about the possibility of marriage. In October, we became officially engaged. I am moving to Arizona at the end of January to be closer to his family. We are getting married in March. I have never seen him face-to-face... but I do know as crazy as it all sounds, nothing in my life has EVER made more sense. It's rare... but these situations can happen and result in success... I do believe wholeheartedly that my situation will be successful.

1 2 3 4 5 6 8 10 11 12 24 25