singingmyheartout's photo
Fri 01/04/08 07:21 AM
I am a Chicago native... moving to Arizona at the end of this month!flowerforyou

Thu 01/03/08 06:27 PM
yeah- I've noticed lots of changes. sad... 2 of my favorite people are now gone because of drama. Can't people let those who are happy be happy???

:cry: :cry: I miss my Justyn & my Erin :cry: :cry:
sad sad sad sad sad sad sad sad sad sad sad sad sad sad sad sad

Thu 01/03/08 02:25 PM
Hey all...
to those who have been asking... just wanted to keep you posted on a few things going on with me...
- I'm moving to Arizona at the end of January with my kids.
(Thanks to all the people who gave me some really great pointers on the legal stuff... it all worked out wonderfully).flowerforyou
-My fiance can't get leave for March frown , so I am flying down to Guam at the end of February to Marry him!bigsmile :heart:

laugh I told him we should get married on February 29th so that he only has to remember our anniversay once every 4 years! laugh

You guys are like a family to me, and I just want to say thanks for your friendship and support. flowerforyou You've really helped more than you know.flowerforyou

I'll still be around, but for the next few months, not as much. Between oving and settling and then the wedding, I have much on my plate. But feel free to drop me a line and I will get back to you.flowerforyou

L:heart: ve you all...flowerforyou & many thanks!flowerforyou

-J

Tue 01/01/08 04:39 PM
The number of views goes up if the same person continuously views the topic... and posts.... the same "repeat" people post... so I don't feel that those counts are accurate for determining how many people are actually here on the forums.

Tue 01/01/08 04:37 PM
Not many. just the same regulars usually.

Tue 01/01/08 04:31 PM
:heart: :heart: :heart: smooched Chrissmooched :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart:

Tue 01/01/08 04:22 PM
Personally, my take on it is: TO EACH HIS OWN...
you wanna smoke- feel free- but not around me or my kids... my brother and a few of my friends are potheads. I personally do not like it, and the smell of it makes me sick... I also don't think my kids need to be exposed to it.

flowerforyou

Mon 12/31/07 11:06 PM
wasn't that on a Southpark Episode?

Mon 12/31/07 10:35 PM

noway No. I broke them all. I don't place nice.huh grumble

j/k...

I'm a bit bummed... my guy is 1/2 way around the world... didn't have him for Christmas OR New Years... won't see him til at least March...:cry:
YOU BETTER GET SOME NEW ONE'S ! LOL

Ummmm..... yeah, I'm considering it. I haven't decided if I want a Barbie doll or a Ken doll... lol.

Mon 12/31/07 10:31 PM

but you love kids singingmyheartout.
I love kids... but they are asleep. And it is boring and too quiet when you are sitting all alone.

Mon 12/31/07 10:30 PM
noway No. I broke them all. I don't place nice.huh grumble

j/k...

I'm a bit bummed... my guy is 1/2 way around the world... didn't have him for Christmas OR New Years... won't see him til at least March...:cry:

Mon 12/31/07 10:27 PM
Edited by singingmyheartout on Mon 12/31/07 10:27 PM
I've got 3 sleeping kids... 2 of mine and my ex's daughter... what a sad sucker I am. The kicker- his EX girlfriend (the mom) asked me to babysit.

Sigh.ohwell huh

Fireworks. Snow. Crap. I just wanna blast my music and drown out the night. But the kids are sleeping.

Urgh.huh ohwell grumble

Mon 12/31/07 10:24 PM
Welcome to JSH and happy new year to you! flowerforyou

Mon 12/31/07 09:48 PM
I'm here... new year in 13 minutes... yippee...

Mon 12/31/07 09:21 PM
Well... it's 40 mins to midnight... my 2 kids and my son's 1/2 sister who I am babysitting are all asleep... my fiance is 7000 miles away on military assignment, and my firend who was supposed to hang out with me completely ditched me... so here I am drinking my wine... Woo freakin' hoo........:cry: sad :cry: sad

Mon 12/31/07 09:17 PM
If it makes ya feel any better, my other 1/2 is stationed with the Navy 7000 miles away from me... so even though I am "taken", I will not be kissed at midnight either.:cry:

Happy New Year to one and all... hope 2008 brings you lots of Love, Laughter and kisses.flowerforyou

Mon 12/31/07 08:57 PM

Is it possible to fall in love with someone you never met face to face? Someone that you have spent alot of time online with or on the phone? I have been talking to someone for quite a while and we haven't had the chance to meet but he told me that he's falling for me.huh

ABSOLUTELY!!! I am engaged to my fiance whom I have never met face to face. There are some things you just KNOW. Kinda exciting.

Mon 12/31/07 08:56 PM
one hour and 5 minutes in Niles, IL

Sun 12/30/07 08:55 PM
Well, I only drink the "good" stuff...laugh laugh laugh
Guiness or wine.bigsmile

Sun 12/30/07 08:48 PM
I have no choice- if I want to drink, I drink alone. Babysitters are rare and I can't afford the bar scene most of the time...

Thank goodness for the Binney's down the streetflowerforyou drinker drinker drinker drinker

PS- I'm drinking Guiness right now... on my 4th... but can't catch a buzz....grumble

1 2 3 4 6 8 9 10 24 25