singingmyheartout's photo
Thu 03/06/08 11:02 PM
Well said, Shadow!flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou

Thu 03/06/08 11:00 PM
100% Taken. I finally married him on February 23rd!!! I :heart: my Sailor!love

Wed 03/05/08 01:06 PM
I have a son, age 7 and a daughter, age 4... AND #3 is due late November!!!bigsmile

Wed 03/05/08 01:03 PM
I always did like that one!laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh

Wed 03/05/08 12:58 PM
even robots need friends....

Tue 03/04/08 10:46 PM
Very sweet of you!flowerforyou
Good Luck to you as well.

Tue 03/04/08 10:07 PM
Hello, all my friends! I know it's been awhile. I just wanted to say hello and let you know I did it- I married my sailor on February 23rd, 2008! We are also expecting late November! How cool is that?!?!?!

Just wanted to say hello and see what everyone's been up to. I've missed you all.

Lotsa Love,
-J

Tue 01/22/08 05:48 AM
Hey all... stopping in to say hello... sorry I've been away. Another week to go before the big move...and hopefully after that I'll find some normalcy in life and be more active here. Hope you're all doing well...
Next time I am with you on JSH, I will be officially in Arizona!!!

flowerforyou :heart: flowerforyou
Big Hugs to all of you... I miss you guys!

-Jenn

Mon 01/14/08 07:34 AM
Hey... just stopping in to say "hello" to all my friends. Things are crazy right now... I'm almost packed and ready to move ... so I don't have regular access to a computer.

Hope you are all well... (I will be officially moved January 30th... from IL to AZ)...

I miss you guys!:cry:

Hope to talk to everyone soon.
flowerforyou
-J

Mon 01/07/08 06:08 PM
YES, I did. I am engaged to him and moving to his hometown at the end of January to be with his family. He is in the Navy, in Guam. Can't wait for him to come home!!!

LDR's can work. I couldn't be happier... but it takes A LOT to make it work.

Mon 01/07/08 05:49 PM

Hey, do you think WE want to see the damn commercial? We get to live it for an entire week EVERY FREAKING MONTH! "Happy period"... uh, yeah... that commercial must have been written by a guy.laugh

A very gross guy lol
Maybe he was in touch with his feminine side.bigsmile

Mon 01/07/08 05:43 PM
Hey, do you think WE want to see the damn commercial? We get to live it for an entire week EVERY FREAKING MONTH! "Happy period"... uh, yeah... that commercial must have been written by a guy.laugh

Sat 01/05/08 08:53 AM
I have 2 children by 2 fathers (one from each marriage) and neither ex does anything for their kid. My 7 yr old son's father say him over Thanksgiving for 4 days and completely ignored him the entire visit. It was the first time in almost 4 years he had seen him.

My daughter who is now 4, her father walked out on us when she was 10 months old and hasn't been seen or heard from since.

These guys didn't even show up for the divorce hearings.

I don't see how anyone with family responsibilities can ditch out like that... I do everything for my kids- and I'm happy to do so.

Fri 01/04/08 02:58 PM
Don't go classifying us all in one category... "GIRLS"... hmmm... maybe the problme is that you are dating GIRLS and not WOMEN. Some of us know how to treat our men, and how appreciate a good guy when we have one.

Fri 01/04/08 02:55 PM
When one door closes, another one opens....

Fri 01/04/08 02:09 PM

it is wrong, but Ladies you need to keep your men happy and satisfied, just remember that!

noway What a pigheaded thing to say.noway
noway How bout the guys doing their part too????noway

Relationships are 50/50.... teamwork... it takes 2...

JUST REMEMBER THAT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Fri 01/04/08 02:08 PM
HELL NO!
I would NEVER do such a thing!

Of course, my best friend is a guy... and he only dates women... so if I slept with his girlfriend, that would make me bi-sexual or a lesbian, or just plain confused!laugh

No. Cheating is bad. Wrong. And I would never do it, nor would I enable someone else to do it.flowerforyou

Fri 01/04/08 07:28 AM

Life is full of changes..thats why its called life
This is very true. We can't move forward if we stand still...

Fri 01/04/08 07:27 AM

congrats. you'll enjoy guam. everything accept the flight time to get there. i flaw out of LA and it took 5 hours to get to HA aand another 7 1/2 hours to Guam. spent 4 years there, '89-'93. loved every minute of it. camping on the beachs, diving, festivals all over the island. concerts on the beach at jeff's pirate cove and at the hilton.
its a great place and i'm sure you'll have fun and enjoy it,
"Guam, were America's day begins." Hafa

I'm only going for a week to 10 days... I have to leave my kids in the states because they have school... but I imagine it will be beautiful.
He's making arrangements and all the plans out there for us- the entire time will be a surprise to me! I am so excited!!!

Fri 01/04/08 07:24 AM
Yes, they are both gone. I still have contact with them... but JSH won'[t be the same without my favorite thread-jackers!:cry:

1 2 3 5 7 8 9 24 25