singingmyheartout's photo
Wed 05/14/08 10:41 PM
Actually... he's my best friend. We never dated... but I was SO into him in High School. Our lives went completely different roads... but we talk all the time. He's like a brother to me now.

Wed 05/14/08 10:29 PM
... I never got caught...bigsmile

Wed 05/14/08 10:24 PM
Well, if I couldn't have my hubby home from the Navy, how bout I wish for this damn morning sickness to subside! I've had it since end of February... sick

Wed 05/14/08 10:22 PM

nice but you can't wish for love or another wish

You are breaking the rules by adding new rules in middle of thread...no can do! :tongue:
Isn't the "no love, no addition wishes, no bringing back the dead" a standard thing? Haven't y'all seen Aladdin??? LOL

Wed 05/14/08 10:20 PM

that i could have seen my brother the day he left for iraq

That sucks, Dungeon. Best wishes he comes back safely.flowerforyou

Wed 05/14/08 10:18 PM
that's easy...
I'd wish that my Hubby was home to stay... I haven't seen him since March 1st and I won't see him until he comes home on leave this upcoming August.

Wed 05/14/08 10:14 PM
Mine are: layout/design of anything from scrapbooks to furniture as well as finding the loopholes in just about anything/being creative about solutions to tough problems.

Sat 04/05/08 02:53 PM
TO answer the ?'s.... never been to the East coast, so I'm looking forward to it.

As for motherhood... I have a 7 and 4 year old already and LOVE being a mom...

I'm looking forward to the adventure... which the hubby says is always a plus being a Navy wife.

Thanks for all the well wishes.:heart:

Sat 04/05/08 02:08 PM
Howdy, Y'all...
I just wanted to let all my friends here know that I found out the baby's due November 11th. In August I'll be moving again--- looks like the hubby's got orders to Norfolk, Virginia... and so the adventure continues.

Hope things are well with all of you and that you are enjoying your weekend!

flowerforyou
-Jenn

Sun 03/30/08 05:09 AM
Edited by singingmyheartout on Sun 03/30/08 05:10 AM
ooops. it duplicated the post.

Sun 03/30/08 05:08 AM
What's the point in getting married if the ring's gonna come off? My husband is in the Navy stationed 7000 miles away for the next 6 months... but NEVER would I dream of hiding my ring to get another guy... let alone cheat on my hubby. What is this world coming to when people can't live honestly with themselves?

SICKENING!!!!noway

Wed 03/12/08 12:17 PM

I have two guy friends and we go to the bars together, and everything. They aren't gay either. But the guy I'm seeing doesn't like that I have guy friends. He says that they only want to have sex with me. Even when I tell him that it's not like that, he still believes what he wants. It's a tuffy.

ewww

I would dump him and keep the friends.

I agree. Any guy who is so possessive that he tells you who to keep as friends is NOT WORTH THE AGGREVATION!

Wed 03/12/08 12:14 PM
Feel better, Tom!

Love your jokes! My dad and I always laugh hysterically when I talk over the phone long distance with him.

flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou

I wish you the best!

-J

Wed 03/12/08 12:12 PM
I don't know what's up with the turtles.

My 7 year old likes Ninja Turtles...laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh

Glad to hear your day is going well...

I'm a bit bored...

Wed 03/12/08 12:09 PM
98% of my friends--- both online and in real life--- are male. I find the majority of women too frilly, gossipy and annoying. It's always a competition with them. With the guys, I can let my hair down, talk about real stuff-- (not celeb gossip and soaps)... belch without offending...

I'm not saying all girls are horrible... but I am more comfy being one of the guys...

do i see it as a conflict with dating and/or relationships? Absolutely not. My husband is perfectly fine with me having male friends. Actually, most of his friends are female... what should the gender of your friends matter? It's about compatibility, common ground and having fun.

Wed 03/12/08 12:02 PM
I don't know you... so I can't give ya a testimonial... but I'll say HI or SOMETHING!

How's your day going?flowerforyou

Wed 03/12/08 11:53 AM
I am a Chicago Native, Now residing in Arizona. Welcome to JSH! Glad to have you here!

flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou
-J

Sun 03/09/08 11:57 PM
some of us crave that higher bond that only a one-on-one relationship can give. with multiple partners or no commitment, that closeness and bond is lacking. personally prefer 1 person to many and therefore chose marriage. If had a choice between all the guys on earth and as many of them as I wanted... I would still choose my hubby and only my hubby. Yeah it sounds cheesy... but it's the truth. I'd rather be with the one guy who really knows me than with a bunch that aren't really interested in anything more than sex. Just my opinion.

***ALSO, AND MORE IMPORTANTLY... from a health/medical point: if everyone chose 1 partner as opposed to many, it would cut down on STD's and such a great deal... and probably cut down on the number of unwanted pregnancies and abortions.

Sun 03/09/08 11:41 PM
Thanks... not sure if it's twins yet or not. Mommyx4... you are a trooper... but I know the single mom drill.... I am a recently remarried mom of 2... I have a 4 and 7 year old from previous... I know I can handle it... I guess the thought of multiples just has me slightly freaked out.

I'm not due til end of November... so we will have pleanty of time to update all of you.

Thanks guys.flowerforyou
-j

Sun 03/09/08 01:49 PM
Hi all... I'm actually new to Arizona. I moved here to Surprise in January from Chicago, IL... talk about culture shock! Damn! LOL...

So far I love it... AZ has my vote over Chi-town any day!flowerforyou

1 3 5 6 7 8 9 24 25