singingmyheartout's photo
Wed 05/14/08 11:43 PM

go to your corners
laugh laugh laugh laugh

Orange... I've been in mine all night.

How are ya?

I aint bee nto bad,just been under my rock where its safe

how u been?

I've been wasting away in the Arizona sun... I shoulda stayed there. I come outta hiding to get attacked. I'm preggo and moody... which of course doesn't help me any... it makes me wanna open my mouth even more... like I said... been in my corner all night... tee hee hee...bigsmile

Wed 05/14/08 11:41 PM
One man's opinion doesn't make it fact...

So think what you want... and believe as you will... it's your downfall.... NOT MINE.

Wed 05/14/08 11:39 PM

go to your corners
laugh laugh laugh laugh

Orange... I've been in mine all night.

How are ya?

Wed 05/14/08 11:39 PM
PEACE would be wonderful.

Wed 05/14/08 11:37 PM
WRONG AGAIN... THEY POSTED IN THE GENERAL SECTION...

And don't give me your BOO HOO HOO's. Like I give a flying **** who here knows me and who doesn't.

YOU are attacking ME. I attacked NO ONE. I merely replied to the topic. Just because it wasn't what YOU wanted to hear does NOT make me the bad guy. Life is full of people from all walks of life. I'm not going to sugar coat life or remain silent just to spare the sensitive... so deal with it.

Wed 05/14/08 11:27 PM
Tonight. With my dad, actually. I miss him. Can't wait to visit him this summer.

Wed 05/14/08 11:25 PM
I believe the boards here are open to ANYONE... and one of the rules is to post in the appropriate section, first of all. Secondly, don't go throwing stones at me because you didn't like what I had to say. I never discounted that this topic was posted with good intention... I was merely putting it into perspective that SOME may not necessarily appreciate the context of the post... which is WHY there is a section for religious topics. I didn't point fingers at anyone. All I said was there seems to be a double standard when it comes to issues such as this. I live with my in-laws who happen to be Southern Baptists. I was raised Catholic. If it's ok for the Christians to say "Praise God" or "God Bless" why is it not okay for those of us who don't buy into religion to speak up on behalf of our beliefs?

You know nothing of me or the life I live. You haven't the faintest clue of the shoes I've walked in or the things I've endured, so don't sit here and tell me to grow up based on one discussion. And don't think for one instance that I'm some hateful, spiteful b!tch who can't stomach reality and cries when she doesn't get her way. I speak my mind and I;m not going to be quiet just because YOU or anyone else tells me to be quiet. Who are you to belittle me and tell me I'm wrong? My posts were not insulting or nasty, they simply brought up valid points from a point of view you did not appreciate... so how is my post unwelcome when you did the same to me as you are accusing me of doing to others???

Wed 05/14/08 11:13 PM

yeah i think it's ok to lie every once in awhile

for instance....

"yes,i loved your meatloaf"

That would be awful! She'd take you seriously and make it twice a week for you! You;d die of meatloaf poisoning!laugh laugh laugh laugh

that's why the dogs always taste test the food.if a dog won't eat it than i won't eat it

Um... bad Idea... my in-laws are the owners of Basset Hounds that eat dirty baby diapers...sick sick sick sick sick sick sick sick sick sick sick sick sick sick sick

Might wanna rethink your taste tester.flowerforyou

Wed 05/14/08 11:11 PM
frown Sorry to hear that. Hope things start looking up for you soon.flowerforyou

Wed 05/14/08 11:09 PM

no one to cuddle with no one to hold hands with no one to snuggle with no one to share a good or bad day with im so sad and lonely. im going to have to figure out away to be happy being single.

Welcome to the life of a military wife whose hubby is deployed. There are worse things than being single... Like knowing you've found the one and having to spend months and months apart due to military obligations.

Wed 05/14/08 11:07 PM
Me Too! I have morning sickness at night. Urgh....

Wed 05/14/08 11:05 PM
:heart: love Chrislove :heart:

Wed 05/14/08 11:03 PM
My aren't we opinionated, Rob.
All I asked was if it shouldn't be in the RELIGIOUS section.

Heck... if this was a post about say, um, Potty Training, I'd expect it to be in the PARENTING section.

It's about respecting each other. I find it funny how some who are religious get all offended when we NON-BELIEVERS speak our mind... but the minute the tables are turned, we're supposed to turn away and not say anything. Why is this not a 2-way street? Are not non-believers entitled to their opinions, too? I don't go blasting into the religion section and tell those people what I think of organized religion... so why is it ok for religion to be brought into the general discussion area???

Wed 05/14/08 10:57 PM
never said i didn't lie. but i do try to be honest. lying is human nature and none of us are perfect. regardless, the truth always prevails...

Wed 05/14/08 10:54 PM
I'm bored.... yawn

Wed 05/14/08 10:50 PM

yeah i think it's ok to lie every once in awhile

for instance....

"yes,i loved your meatloaf"

That would be awful! She'd take you seriously and make it twice a week for you! You;d die of meatloaf poisoning!laugh laugh laugh laugh

Wed 05/14/08 10:49 PM
Ok, I won't insult you and your beliefs... just don't insult mine. Some of us don't believe in the Bible and all that religion stuff. I'll chalk it up as well-wishing and be on my merry little way.

Wed 05/14/08 10:47 PM
Lying is NEVER a good thing. I'd lie about where I hid a birthday present or something little like that in order to maintain secrecy for a good surprise... but never to cover my own a$$.

Lies hurt. They destroy people. And it's all wasted effort, because in the end, the truth always surfaces... so why go through the trouble only to lose your credibility?

Wed 05/14/08 10:44 PM
ummm.... shouldn't this be in the religious talk???

Wed 05/14/08 10:43 PM

Why the HELL would I do that? Wouldn't that be like smacking that ball-peen hammer on your hand one more time just to see what it feels like? noway

laugh
laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh

That's great!

2 4 5 6 7 8 9 24 25