Community > Posts By > Starsailor2851

no photo
Wed 07/02/08 05:57 AM

“sleep deprivation,” “prolonged constraint,” and “exposure.”

Wow, real bad stuff there.

And, I want proof. There isn't even a source named at all in this one. They don't even use a 'top unnamed Pentagon' or 'top CIA' source. There is no mention at all.

To just believe anything you are told to believe is ridiculous. Much more so than the profile picture of yours.
flowerforyou Dont take my word for it.flowerforyou Its all over the news about U.S. interrogators working with and using Communist Chinese torture techniques.flowerforyou The same torture that was used on American POWs in the Korean war.flowerforyou Dont believe me, look it up yourself.flowerforyou

That's not what I said. I watch the news 24/7 so I know it is on there, its all over the cable and newspaper media. But, who are the sources for this report? They don't even use the unnamed sources in the article. There is no mention of where this came from.
:smile: Its troubling that the accusation would even be made.:smile: This is not the America I read about in the history books. :smile: We are better than that (or used to be).:smile:

What is troubling is that you would immediately believe any accusation anyone would state. That is what you just said.

no photo
Wed 07/02/08 05:56 AM

"was subdued in his hospital bed because he was not willing to relinquish a small pocket knife he was holding"

Are you willing to risk being stabbed, likely from where they would have to come from, in the face or neck?

Dude, he's in bed after bypass surgery and hypoxic from being short of breath. It's not like he's gonna run through entire the hospital stabbing everyone. There has to have been a less violent way of subduing him. If you're wondering, yes I work in a hospital. Being a bigger person and one of the few males on staff, especially on wekends, I am unfortunately usually the nurses first line of defense if needed since we have no no security on site.

If you want to lean over and try to grab a knife away from a man who could suddenly slash it at you as he flails go right ahead.

no photo
Wed 07/02/08 05:55 AM

"was subdued in his hospital bed because he was not willing to relinquish a small pocket knife he was holding"

Are you willing to risk being stabbed, likely from where they would have to come from, in the face or neck?
flowerforyou If a police officer cannot handle an 80 year old man he is in the wrong line of work.flowerforyou

An 80 year old can shoot a 12 gauge shotgun with ease but they can't swing a blade in the air frantically? Slashing it around in the air it matters not how skilled a police officer is for it is in frantic times that anyone can slip pass the defenses of anyone even trained to the level of our special forces.

A frantic person is not able to be calculated as to where they will attack next. I've seen very little kids flailing with parents who were simply trying to get a hold of them and the kid would hit the parent.

no photo
Wed 07/02/08 05:48 AM

And, I want proof. There isn't even a source named at all in this one. They don't even use a 'top unnamed Pentagon' or 'top CIA' source. There is no mention at all.

To just believe anything you are told to believe is ridiculous. Much more so than the profile picture of yours.
flowerforyou Dont take my word for it.flowerforyou Its all over the news about U.S. interrogators working with and using Communist Chinese torture techniques.flowerforyou The same torture that was used on American POWs in the Korean war.flowerforyou Dont believe me, look it up yourself.flowerforyou

That's not what I said. I watch the news 24/7 so I know it is on there, its all over the cable and newspaper media. But, who are the sources for this report? They don't even use the unnamed sources in the article. There is no mention of where this came from.

no photo
Wed 07/02/08 05:46 AM
The main factor for Iraq to become a stable government and economic success as a country and provide great job opportunities for its citizens is because of its vast oil supply.

Saddam ran the oil programs in Iraq horribly with out of date tools, which were inefficient and were prone to accidents. In order to update and run a successful oil program that will bring the country out of dispair all of that needs to be updated. Iraq is turned down initial contracts with western oil companies to do bid contracts.

Most of the big names will likely still get contracts for despite what you think, it is the western oil companies that are the biggest in the world. It is these western oil companies that largest assist and run oil operations throughout the Middle East, and it is the west who first taught the Middle East how to drill and how to get the oil from the ground.

The government doesn't need to think your stupid when your ability to use reason and logic is skewed so horribly in blind devotion to the anti-government zombie following.

Do you want Iraq to fail that much, its people suffer so much more, so the country never becomes an economic democratic powerhouse and thus be able to tow the mainstream mantra?

no photo
Wed 07/02/08 05:37 AM

no photo
Wed 07/02/08 05:34 AM

no photo
Mon 06/30/08 05:25 PM
Why did the Copy and Paste King post all that negative stuff about Mccain and his first wife and then suddenly post an article that shines good light on it and favorable of Mccain? Were you seriously that bored?

no photo
Mon 06/30/08 05:16 PM

noway Just because itsnoway printed dose not make it fact!

Some people will believe anything they read, especially when the sources of the article and the sources in the article are very weak....if they even have a named source at all.

no photo
Mon 06/30/08 05:15 PM

That article is fact! Look it up.
I read this years ago. I mean years ago, maybe 20, 25 years ago!

I read that Barry was a Muslim and he didn't like his African heritage until he went to law school and told his family and friends to never call him Barry again because he wanted to be known as Barack. Barry said he didn't find Christianity until he met Wright as well, that would mean he lied about being raised a Christian, and then, what was he before that? Makes you wonder.

no photo
Mon 06/30/08 05:12 PM
This smells really bad.

no photo
Mon 06/30/08 05:09 PM
The article does certainly come off as one really bad e-mail rumor on level with the Obama is a Muslim stuff.

no photo
Mon 06/30/08 05:06 PM
Edited by Starsailor2851 on Mon 06/30/08 05:06 PM

That means if you walk the walk and talk the talk of a die hard Republican then you should open your eyes and except the blame for your parties archaic attitudes and failed policies!

Quit shuffling the blame on your party's most recent scapegoat!

What Congress in power has had the record of pork spending? And, now has record increase in gas prices under their belt as well? And, what Congress has gotten absolutely little done and turned on their backs when it came down to the war spending bill with a lame duck presiding the executive branch?

Do believe that would be....my own party, the Democratic Party.

no photo
Mon 06/30/08 05:03 PM
Fanta you are starting to smell with your head being so far up Barry's butt.

no photo
Mon 06/30/08 05:02 PM
Barry is a tool to MoveOn.org.

no photo
Mon 06/30/08 11:27 AM

5 Western Oil Companies have just gotten the contracts to help develop the Iraqi oil fields.

"Exxon Mobil, Shell, BP, Total and Chevron, as well as to several smaller oil companies." - http://biz.yahoo.com/nytimes/080630/1194790119077.html?.v=3

Do believe Exxon and Chevron are the only US oil comapnies

Well Shell is a US comapny, though an affiliate of the Dutch company, Royal Dutch Shell

Total is a French company, 4th in the world.
BP is a British company, 3rd in the world.

So the number 1, 2, 3, 4, and 5 top oil companies will be in Iraq, plus they say smaller oil companies as well.

http://biz.yahoo.com/nytimes/080630/1194790119077.html?.v=3

Top 5 private oil companies in world.

1. Exxon
2. Shell
3. BP
4. Total
5. Chevron

Do you mean to STEAL the Iraqi oil ?.
Iraq is a colony under US occupation .
The propaganda always create ROBOTS from humans .

I would laugh at how ridiculous your statements are but then again you might cry. Just keep spinning out the propaganda and I'll grab the oil for your rusted joints.

no photo
Mon 06/30/08 09:11 AM
Edited by Starsailor2851 on Mon 06/30/08 09:13 AM
Just think about the carbon footprint of nature! Let's charge Mother Nature to buy some carbon offsets. You should see the dark cloud cover from all this burning, it's horrible. I'm thinking of seeking formal charges against Miss Mother Nature for the mass Carbon Monoxide spewing and burning up other hazardous materials that then get sent into the atmosphere.

no photo
Mon 06/30/08 09:03 AM
Edited by Starsailor2851 on Mon 06/30/08 09:03 AM
I hate hijackers. The premise of your idea is funny and smart, however we all know it would lead to the deaths of millions of civilians from starvation, which would cause me to cry because in my judgement it is sad sad sad sad, and umm... sad. bigsmile

no photo
Mon 06/30/08 09:00 AM
Yeah, it was surprisingly a very good film that wasn't one of those cheesy horror flicks. Much more of a horror adventure film where the good actually doesn't trip every ten seconds running away and puts up a fight.

no photo
Mon 06/30/08 08:58 AM

OPEC sells oil for $136.00 a barrel.
OPEC nations buy U.S. grain at $7.00 a bushel.
Solution: Sell grain for $136.00 a bushel.
Can't buy it? Tough! Eat your oil!
Ought to go well with a nice thick grilled filet of camel ass!!!

The U.S.A. started some illegal , unjust , hellish wars ....,now it is facing the consequences of spending trillions and trillions of dollars on some futile , useless , unnecessary wars .
sad sad .

What does that sad rant have to do with oil prices? Besides nothing...

When you start the wars , you pay by trillions of dollars .......plus the lives of so many on both sides .......!.Is that not SAD enough ?.!.
In my judgment it is very , very , very SAD .
sad sad sad .

Exactly, absolutely nothing to do with oil prices or oil in general. Go create a ranting thread or invade one of the many topics doing just that already where you can cry your eyes out over the real world.