Community > Posts By > Narlycarnk

Narlycarnk's photo
Fri 02/22/19 05:10 PM
What do I think in that situation? That I wish I had friends in solitude instead of strangers living where space is limited.

Narlycarnk's photo
Sat 02/09/19 05:04 PM
. . .

Narlycarnk's photo
Sat 01/05/19 02:59 PM
Being relieved about the X-ray diffraction and polarized light microscopy test results. I now know my apartment is not contaminated with lead or asbestos.

Narlycarnk's photo
Sun 12/30/18 12:11 PM
Thinking I should admit that I evciated my apartment because of suspect asbestos containing material.

Narlycarnk's photo
Sat 12/29/18 05:23 AM
Thinking... imitation is supposed to be the sincerest form of flattery, yet when I see people use what I've said or asked as if they thought of it themselves, I do not feel flattered. Not the first time I've seen this happen.
At least the person who made a text quote image of what I'd said put my name underneath it as well when they posted it on Instagram.

(Do not read the posts just prior to this one)

Narlycarnk's photo
Fri 12/28/18 04:03 PM
Thanking about the time I was camping and staring up at the sky beside the campfire, by the river in the valley at night. I said to the girl next to me, the sky looks so pretty with the black branches against the white sky. She said, well I prefer the world in the day when there is bright color because I am not a dull person. I still like those memories from that camping trip.

Narlycarnk's photo
Tue 12/25/18 09:26 AM
~ Merry Christmas Everyone ~

Narlycarnk's photo
Tue 12/25/18 09:23 AM

Merry Christmas To Everyone & A Happy New Year!
Edited by Korey on Tue 12/25/18 09:09 AM

Narlycarnk's photo
Mon 12/24/18 10:21 AM
There is a chance visanne dienogest may not be effective when taking the two together according to pharmaceutical information published by https://www.rxlist.com/accutane-drug.htm#

I did not find any information that it is harmful but I am not a doctor.

Narlycarnk's photo
Sun 12/23/18 04:26 PM
Wishing I could be built into the side of the wall, so that I could watch the world happen without having to be part of it.

Narlycarnk's photo
Sun 12/23/18 03:59 PM
I want to be friends with everyone.

Narlycarnk's photo
Sun 12/23/18 03:37 PM
I walk pretty much anywhere only a mile away. I refuse to be addicted to cars like everyone else. I would take the train instead of drive if it went more places. Almost jumped on a few commercial trains, but focusing on not getting caught by the law is worse than focusing on driving safely.

Narlycarnk's photo
Sun 12/23/18 02:02 PM

Death
Yes, Santa, bring me death.
I'm not really depressed but I do know that the longer I am alive, the worse the pain and sickess will get.
So, death.

flowerforyou

Wellbeing for those suffering. That is what would truly make me happy. And healing for the time . . .

Narlycarnk's photo
Sun 12/23/18 08:51 AM
For some reason I always feel a strong need to make peace with the ghosts.

Narlycarnk's photo
Sat 12/22/18 09:52 AM
One time I went really fast in order to jump over the 5-ft wide roadside ditch. I told my friend who was the passenger that it would save about ten minutes of navigating this way. He said it felt like being in a wreck.

Narlycarnk's photo
Sat 12/22/18 09:42 AM
Trains are extremely safe

Narlycarnk's photo
Sat 12/22/18 09:31 AM
My own driving scares me.

Narlycarnk's photo
Sat 12/22/18 05:29 AM

Thinking.... I don't get why my mother has to start being a pain up the rear end again, this short before Christmas when we are supposed to go over to her.
But if she keeps this up, I'm not going. Had been looking forward to Christmas, for the first time in years, don't need someone to treat me like chit, least of all my own mother. I don't get why she has to be like this. So happy I'm totally different, also as a mother, but that doesn't make this less painful. :cry:

The way she feels is her problem, not yours. However, it may just be a venting of anguish from age-related aches and pains, or some nonsense that has nothing to do with you.

Narlycarnk's photo
Sat 12/22/18 05:10 AM
I believe the earth is spherical because that is a better explanation to me, but it is good to think for yourself, otherwise the fad beliefs will control your mind rather than empower you with greater awareness.

Narlycarnk's photo
Sat 12/22/18 05:01 AM
I would love to be with a single mother, but it raises two harsh apprehensions:

Is there something wrong with one of the biological parents that this happened, that may indicate the kids will grow up to be genetically defective?

And what happened to the first guy? Was this all hopefully a sensible decision for the benefit of both parents and the kids? Will the same thing happen to me?

That said, one may be willing even if these are true.

1 2 9 10 11 13 15 16 17 24 25