Community > Posts By > Smartazzjohn

Smartazzjohn's photo
Wed 12/01/21 09:52 AM

The 1st case : this guy is a member of antifa and the senator he was trying to get to with his ax is a republican senator… no jail time for him.

The 2nd case: This guy was part of the Jan. 6 protest in DC… 3 yrs. in prison. His crime was trespassing and sitting in Nasty Piglosi’s chair. This sounds more like communist China and not America. Will this be the new rule if the democrats stay in power.

What I find preposterous is that the FBI returned the axe used in the commission of a crime to the "antifa" man. Do they think he needs it to chop wood to heat his home???? frustrated

Smartazzjohn's photo
Tue 11/30/21 08:46 AM

Sleepy joe shows his hypocrisy again. With the warning of a new variant on the rise in Africa hypocrite joe puts a travel ban to and from Africa . When Mr Trump did it in 2020 joe said he was a racist and xenophobic. Why the change joe. Here’s a guy with no scruples and no integrity. No wonder his pole numbers are the lowest of any modern day president. How can anybody take this fool seriously? Joe Must Go!
waving the UN met today and have now posted “Omicron poses a very high global risk “. Protecting international borders is a sensible and warranted reaction .

they also admit, that they know nothing about it. it is just a new variant of concern.

https://news.un.org/en/story/2021/11/1106672

it is currently being reported in Africa as the symptoms being extremely mild (comparatively),and generally weakening after 2-3 days. like the common cold or a mild flu.
the RISK is that it may evade the current vaccines, because it is 32 times removed from the original spike protein the current vaccines are based on.
not enough info yet on Omicron virus but I’ve heard symptoms are mild compared to covid 19, ive also heard it is more contagious. I agree w/ the travel ban even though I wonder why if it is such an emergency why wait 48 hours to enact the ban. ( sleepy :sleeping: I guess). Also there is no guarantee it originated in Africa. joe said no shut down . You can take that with a grain of salt after his “no mask mandate “ lie.

just remember when trump was saying these vaccines were on the way, get vaccinated, under warp speed.
harris/ biden was saying it was too risky and no one should get them. harris said she would never take any vaccine developed under trump.
biden said, there was no vaccine plan in place when he took office, when over 1 million people had already been vaccinated,
he also said there would be no vaccine mandates and he promised no lock downs under his watch,
after the vaccine mandates were announced, he said the mask mandates would end. noting he has said since taking office, including his OATH of office to defend the constitution. has any truth to it.

reminds me a lot of the series: the last ship.

When Biden said there was no vaccine plan in place he also said he had to start from scratch...and he made these comments AFTER he had ALREADY been vaccinated when Trump was STILL in office.
Biden got his 1st vaccine shot in December 2020, Harris got hers shortly after Biden, which was after the presidential election....maybe Biden and Harris thought it was too "risky" politically to show they trusted a vaccine before winning the election.

Smartazzjohn's photo
Mon 11/29/21 07:51 AM
Edited by Smartazzjohn on Mon 11/29/21 07:54 AM
oops double postfrustrated

Smartazzjohn's photo
Mon 11/29/21 07:49 AM
I don't have a problem with travel bans or restrictions to or from any country as a precaution to prevent the spread of anything that posses a health risk. I don't have a problem with Biden imposing a travel ban from African countries because I didn't have a problem with Trump doing the same thing to help protect Americans. The number one priority of the president is to protect Americans from risks posed from ANY other country. But it shouldn't be ignored that what Biden has shown with this action and what the MSM has done with Biden's ban compared to Trump's ban is that the same decisions are good or evil depending on the political party of the person making the decision.

I do have a problem with the W.H.O saying “Omicron poses a very high global risk" this early in the study of this variant after they downplayed the risk from the Covid-19 was 1st detected. I have to wonder is the origin of this variant being in Africa and the origin of Covid-19 being in China the reason for the difference in the W.H.O's declarations.

Smartazzjohn's photo
Fri 11/26/21 08:10 AM
I'm too busy drinking my Irish coffee and enjoying my huge apple fritter to read the article right now.

I'm feeling a bit "gassy" so I may have to go to the bathroom, take a shower and go to Taco Bell for lunch before I get a chance to read about how my dietary choices are destroying the planet. slaphead rofl

Smartazzjohn's photo
Sun 11/21/21 06:40 AM
Three words you don't hear from politicians is "we don't know".

They don't say "we don't know if this policy will work and if after it's tried data shows it didn't help we will rescind the policy".

One thing the pandemic has shown is that too many politicians are more interested in gaining and wielding power over people rather than helping people.

Smartazzjohn's photo
Fri 11/19/21 11:05 AM

The people that approached the kid did so because he just shot and killed someone. The person he shot was already down when the kid shot him 3 more times. It was the kids actions that created the situation. You can’t claim self defense for a situation you created. None of his actions were reasonable and had he just not had the gun and went around administering medical assistance like he said he was there to do none of this would have happened.

"It was the kids actions that created the situation." Really????

1)He didn't create the riot.
2)He didn't chase anyone, he was chased.
3)You are making assumptions about what would have happened if he didn't have a gun. It's not like the actions of rioters, especially ones with extensive criminal records, can be predicted.
4)If the rioters weren't there none of this would have happened.
5)If the police would have stopped the riots, ALL the riots, last summer most of the people who were hurt and most of the destruction wouldn't of happened.

There have been situations created by many mayors that criminal behavior by criminal rioters would be acceptable. There have been situations created by many prosecutors that crimes like arson, looting and destruction of private property wouldn't be charged......and even when a person was charged the criminals knew they would be let out of jails in a few hours without posting bail.

My hope is that this case sends a message to rioters and criminals that their malfeasance will no longer be tolerated and that law abiding people CAN defend themselves and their property.

Smartazzjohn's photo
Fri 11/19/21 08:46 AM
Edited by Smartazzjohn on Fri 11/19/21 08:49 AM

Now MSNBC has been barred from the courthouse because they tried to catch and photograph the jury in the van that was transporting them from the courthouse.
How nice of them to put people who are doing their civic duty in jeopardy. Make sure that the jury should be in fear of their lives IF they find Rittenhouse innocent.

So much for MSNBC's coverage of this trial.

The names of those on the jury will be released sometime after the trial. Why do you think Chauvin was found guilty when clearly George Flyod overdosed? The names of that jury have already been released. Those people lived in fear to what would happen to them, and the public had they not voted to convict on all charges, well some of them were just racist and trying to pull one over on whitey, but the rest feared for their lives!

As far as these idiots who got shot by Rittenhouse, I don't feel sorry for them in the least. First they say "F- the police" and then they get shot and say "where were the police to protect us?" Here's some advice for people, you don't show up for a gun fight with a skateboard! Maybe the police could have cleared out the crowd before any of this went down but being they can no longer use teargas, rubber bullets, water cannons, or any kind of physical restraint we are likely to see many more cases like this in the future. Maybe we can defund all police departments and make it a vigilante free for all?

Well, that is one hell of an opinion. George Floyd overdosed? Show us the facts please? Is that his autopsy report?

I have a couple problems with the Floyd case. First there were FOUR TRAINED cops there and IMO they SHOULD have been able to CONTROL Floyd without kneeling on his neck especially after Floyd said he couldn't breath. But it can't be ignored that he was resisting arrest AFTER being placed in a cops car, that he was able to exit the cop car and that he had drugs in his system which can make a person more difficult to control. Also with his medical history his drug use were probably a contributing factors in his death even if he didn't "overdose".

Smartazzjohn's photo
Thu 11/18/21 08:53 AM
Edited by Smartazzjohn on Thu 11/18/21 08:57 AM

The people “ approaching “Rittenhouse were actually chasing him screaming get him kill him, while they were stomping him kicking him punching him point a gun at him and you want him to lay there and take it. No fnnn way.

This is not true. He tripped, saw two or three people approaching him, one swinging a skateboard and he fired shots. Killing one and taking a chunk out of the arm of the other after seeing his gun.

You evidently haven't watched the ACTUAL trial or chose to ignore FACTS and TESTIMONY.

Gaige Grosskreutz, who was shot in the arm by Rittenhouse, ADMITTED during his testimony that HE POINTED his handgun at Rittenhouse FIRST BEFORE he was shot.It's notable that Rittenhouse DIDN'T continue shooting once the THREAT was neutralized.

Anthony Huber, the second person killed, swung his skateboard connecting with Rittenhouse's head and neck BEFORE he was shot. How ISN'T that a threat of "great bodily harm" which is a justification for SELF DEFENSE????

The judge also threw out the charge of a minor in possession of a gun. Wisconsin law DOESN'T prohibit a minor to be in possession of ALL guns. Wisconsin law that the prosecution tried to use is limited to minors being in possession of short-barreled shotguns or rifles....the semi-automatic rifle had a FULL length barrel. If the prosecutors were defense attorneys their client would likely sue them for malpractice.

Perhaps it would behoove you to do your own research and then opine using facts rather than seemingly regurgitating what the MSM "reports", on both the left and right, that is ACTUALLY opinion presented as factual news.

Smartazzjohn's photo
Wed 11/17/21 10:19 AM

Just another reason to Reject Joe and all he stands for. After a couple of days of a rumor circulating thru the media about his administration is going to pay illegal immigrants that were arrested after breaking our immigration laws and separated from their children $450,000.00 each. ( I’ll be interested to see if those immigrants will be listed as someone to pay their fair share of taxes) Joe is finally asked about this plan and he acted like he knew nothing about it, Say it was a garbage report and it’s not happening two days later Joe’s spokesperson said he was alright with paying these immigrants. Is Joe lying to millions of Americans or is he that deficient in active brain function. Whatever the case may be he just keeps on giving clear examples why he and his supporters should be Voted out ASAP.

They didn't break immigration law. Seeking asylum is not against the law. Deliberately separating children from parents could be a crime in most cases, especially when the purpose was to "teach them a lesson."
Oh Please! "Seeking Asylum". How naive are you? If they were fleeing for their lives, etc. they would flee to the closest safe country and thank their lucky stars they are safe. They are not doing that, they are traveling thousands of miles and for weeks and months to get to the USA. Unbelievable you believe these are asylum seekers!

You are exactly right but the left has been changing definitions to justify foreign nationals (they aren't immigrants) breaking immigration laws. As the member of a family that ACTUALLY immigrated to the US it's an insult that these people entering the country ILLEGALLY are treated BETTER than people who wait in line and enter the country LEGALLY!!!!!

Smartazzjohn's photo
Wed 11/17/21 10:01 AM
When one of the prosecutor said that "Everybody takes a beating sometimes, right?” and said “Sometimes you get in a scuffle, and maybe you do get hurt a little bit" he was basically saying that a person has NO RIGHT to stop themselves from being beaten.

This wasn't a "scuffle".

Joseph Rosenbaum, the first person killed was shot at a range of just a few feet and had soot injuries that could indicate he had his hand over the barrel of Rittenhouse’s rifle, a pathologist testified. Much of the media has tried to show Rosenbaum as a hero trying to protect people but it appears he was really trying to take control of the gun.
Rosenbaum wasn't a hero, he was rioter and a disgusting criminal. The Pima County (Arizona) Clerk of Courts confirm Joseph Rosenbaum was charged by a grand jury with 11 counts of child molestation and inappropriate sexual activity around children, including **** rape. The victims were five boys ranging in age from nine to 11 years old.

Anthony Huber, the second person killed, swung his skateboard connecting with Rittenhouse's head and neck. The prusecutor said “It is not ‘could have caused’ great bodily harm or death. It is not ‘likely’ to have caused great bodily harm or death. It is ‘imminent threat’ of death or great bodily harm.” If someone swinging and hitting you with a skateboard at your head isn't an "imminent threat" of "great bodily harm" what is it?????
Anthony Huber criminal arrest record includes Recklessly Endangering Safety/Use of a Dangerous Weapon, Strangulation and Suffocation/Domestic Abuse, False Imprisonment/Domestic Abuse/Use of a Dangerous Weapon.

Gaige Grosskreutz, shot in the arm by Rittenhouse, ADMITTED during his testimony that HE POINTED his handgun at Rittenhouse WHEN he was shot.It's notable that Rittenhouse DIDN'T continue shooting once the THREAT was neutralized.
Gaige Grosskreutz criminal record shows he was convicted of a crime for use of a firearm while intoxicated. In 2012 he had a felony burglary charge in New Berlin when cops said he was caught trying to sell three stolen PlayStation consoles,In 2013, he was charged with smashing the bedroom window at an ex-girlfriend’s home at 4 a.m., with the woman claiming he had been harassing her on the phone. In 2010, Grosskreutz was arrested and charged with hitting his grandmother in the face during a dispute.

There is also a picture of one of the prosecutors pointing an AR-15 in the court room with his finger INSIDE the trigger guard. ANYONE who is EDUCATED on the SAFE handling of ANY weapon KNOWS you treat EVERY weapon as if is LOADED. That means NEVER having a finger inside a trigger guard UNTIL you are ready to shoot a weapon. This prosecutor either knows NOTHING about the SAFE handling of guns or he DOESN'T care about the safe handling guns when it comes to a case he is trying to prove.

Smartazzjohn's photo
Thu 11/11/21 10:10 AM

https://www.marketwatch.com/story/red-covid-coronavirus-deaths-are-highest-in-counties-with-the-largest-share-of-trump-voters-report-11632764116

Did you expect that the NY Times or that Market Watch, which is part of the NBC family, would give an unbiased account of covid deaths???? slaphead
I don't like getting political when it comes to Covid but since YOU WENT there then lets go there.

Try going to a different source like https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019-ncov/community/health-equity/racial-ethnic-disparities/disparities-deaths.html

It CLEARLY states that "Data on race and ethnicity for more than 90% of people who died from COVID-19 reveal that the percent of Hispanic or Latino, non-Hispanic Black, and non-Hispanic American Indian or Alaska Native people who have died from COVID-19 (red bars) is higher than the percent of these racial and ethnic groups among the total U.S. population" "This disparity is even greater when the percentages are age-standardized (adjusted for differences in the age distribution across racial and ethnic groups). Hispanic or Latino, non-Hispanic Black, and non-Hispanic American Indian or Alaska Native people also have a disproportionate burden of COVID-19 deaths among specific age groups across the lifespan – children, youth, adults, and older adults."

"Studies have revealed similar findings on the disproportionate burden of COVID-19 deaths among some racial and ethnic minority groups. 1, 2 A study of selected states and cities with data on COVID-19 deaths by race and ethnicity showed that 34% of deaths were among non-Hispanic Black people, though this group accounts for only 12% of the total U.S. population."

Biden won the votes of MOST "non-Hispanic Black people".....but unlike YOU who seemingly celebrates the Covid deaths of Trump voters I WILL NOT celebrate the deaths of ANYONE, ANY RACE regardless of their political affiliation or who they voted for. whoa

Smartazzjohn's photo
Tue 11/09/21 07:57 AM
Before the start of the US college football season "experts" were predicting that crowded football stadiums would be "super spreader" events.

It appears a lot of the "experts", especially "experts" governments employ, were wrong (again) with dire predictions and warnings that seemed to be intended to instilled fear in people.

https://www.politico.com/newsletters/politico-nightly/2021/10/14/the-covid-spike-that-didnt-happen-494708

Article headline: "The Covid spike that didn't happen"

https://news.ufl.edu/2021/10/no-covid-spikes-from-football/

Article headline: "So far, COVID-19 spikes from college football games haven’t materialized"

I'm not trying infer or insinuate people should ignore "experts".....I'm saying don't just pay attention to who a government parades around the media. Fearful people are easier to control and governments have used fear to control people. Hierarchies have used fear to maintain control whether it's in a tribe, a religion, a country or even today through international organizations like "World Climate Foundation" who are trying to scare people into compliance with their agenda.

Smartazzjohn's photo
Thu 11/04/21 07:41 AM

A cookie cutter view of humanity
is loopy AF.

Not everyone is creative.
No matter how hard they try.

Not everyone is destructive.
No matter how hard they try.

Nightingales would be an example of true good,
in that they're willing to do what it takes
to help others.

On the opposite end of the spectrum...
Bunny boilers would be the example of true evil..
Lie, cheat, steal, and willing to destroy innocents,
all for whatever pittance they can get out of it.

Loopy asf to have an opinion? Whatever. The globe is a concern of everyone. whoa

Can you quote, specifically, where I stated
it's loopy AF to have any opinion?

My whole point was that the globe is of everyone,
in their diversified.

What I did say is loopy AF, is taking a cookie cutter approach
in determining the good vs. evil thing, you've worded into
"creative or destructive".

There is no 100% either way.

Some people want to twist what is written for a couple reasons but the predominant reason is there isn't a way to rationally argue with what is actually written.

It's kinda like when a politician is asked a question and they answer a question they wanted to be asked, not the actual question they were asked.

Smartazzjohn's photo
Wed 11/03/21 08:15 AM
I'm a conservative independent.
Virginia WASN'T a land slide election.....the results were 50.7 to 48.6 in favor of Youngkin. A 2.1 percent difference isn't huge, it doesn't establish a red dominance especially when considering that almost one percent of the vote went to an independent candidate.

I see Virginia being a purple state, not red or blue.

IMO what this election proved is that Democrats CAN'T successfully call ALL Republicans the mirror image of Trump. IMO this shows Democrats can't ride the coattails of Biden (who won the state by 10%), Harris, Obama or Stacey Abrams...it seems those coattails DON'T exist. Obama proved during his presidency he couldn't pull Democrats across the finish line on his coattails........so many state candidate LOST after he campaigned heavily for them during his presidency.

New Jersey's election is more shocking than Virginia's because registered Democrat voters outnumber Republican voter by about a million and as of writing this the elections is too close to call with less than 1% separating the candidates. I don't know if New Jersey a long standing Blue stronghold is turning purple. New Jersey has been such a Democrat Party stronghold the party's heavy hitters (Biden, Harris, Obama) weren't brought in the way they were in Virginia.

Smartazzjohn's photo
Tue 11/02/21 06:40 PM
If humans weren't creative this thread wouldn't exist.
If humans weren't creative we wouldn't have warm houses.
If humans weren't creative we wouldn't have medicines that save lives.
If humans weren't creative we wouldn't have cell phones to call for help when needed.
In 1900 the life expectancy in the US of for men was 46.3 years, for women it was 48.3 years. In 2000 the life expectancy was a combined 76.75 years. That increase didn't happen organically, it was the result of advancements by creative people in the medical field and fields that have made living safer.

Are some people destructive? Absolutely, but there are more creative people and many destructive people destroy themselves eventually.

Anyone using a device to communicate here should celebrate the creativity of humans.
Anyone sleeping in a warm bed, in a secure dwelling, should be celebrate the creativity of humans.

I'm willing to bet no one living in a cave burning wood for heat and to ward off animals that would kill them is posting on this thread.....unless they are getting coffee at Starbucks rofl rofl

Smartazzjohn's photo
Tue 11/02/21 02:32 PM
Biden mentioned Trump by name 24 times during a brisk 17-minute speech for McAuliffe in Virginia. When your support revolves around bashing Trump rather than qualities and qualifications of the candidate something is wrong.

Is Trump living rent free in the heads of Democrat and the MSM.....or are the Democrats and the MSM trying to use Trump to distract from policies that they know aren't favored by most Americans???

Smartazzjohn's photo
Mon 10/25/21 09:58 AM
In January of 2021 the inflation was increasing at an annual rate of 1.4%
In June of 20121 the inflation was increasing at an annual rate of 5.4%

Early in 2021 House hearing Federal Reserve Chairman Jerome Powell said that the recent rise in inflation is "transitory". In June Powell said during a House hearing “These effects have been larger than we expected, and they may turn out to be more persistent than we expected, but the incoming data are very much consistent with the view that these are factors that will wane over time and then inflation will move down toward our goals,”

It's SOOOOOOOOOO reassuring when I'm buying groceries and getting gasoline that a POWERFUL bureaucrat who was SO WRONG about inflation said that "incoming data" indicates inflation will "wane over time".

But there is nothing to worry about for ordinary Americans because Biden's chief of staff Ron Klain Tweeted “Most of the economic problems we’re facing (inflation, supply chains, etc.) are high class problems."

The last time I got gas there wasn't a "high class" person waiting to fill my tank........no "high class" person was waiting to pay for my groceries either.

Washington elitists are so out of touch with the reality AVERAGE people face.

Smartazzjohn's photo
Sun 10/24/21 09:33 AM
Why would anyone start a thread headlined "Now That Trump Has Gone"???

Most information outlets (they aren't news outlets), both TV and written information outlets, Trump is one of their main topics.

While he is no longer the resident of the White House he has continued to live rent free in heads of many media personalities.

By no measure is he gone, neither his haters or supporters have let him go.

Smartazzjohn's photo
Fri 10/22/21 09:49 AM
Edited by Smartazzjohn on Fri 10/22/21 09:51 AM

"Terrorism" is almost cliche now! The term "terrorist" also doesn't shake us up, as much!
What is this world heading towards? Destruction and not construction? Or is it construction of a sinister world order! Of late, during the (religious) festivities in this part of the sub-continent, there have been incidents of targeted killings of religious minorities in Bangladesh. The state is doing it's best to control the volatile situation. Kashmir, in India is also seeing targeted killings of religious minorities! And this is not just in this part of the world. We have such incidents in almost every part of the world today - targeted killings of minorities - religious, ethnic or any other.
What is the aim of such terrorizing a section of the population? Political gains? Or is there more to it?

Terrorism take many forms.

Last week for more than 40 minutes a woman was harassed and then raped by a stranger on a commuter train in suburban Philadelphia in the presence of other passengers. It's been reported that some of the passengers were holding cellphones and videoing what was happening.

An employee of the Southeastern Pennsylvania Transportation Authority who was in the vicinity as the train went past called police to report that “something wasn't right" with a woman aboard the train. NOT A SINGLE PERSON on the train called the police let alone intervened.

Fiston Ngoy, 35, has been charged with rape, aggravated indecent assault and related counts, according to Delaware County court records. Ngoy entered the US on a student visa in 2012, but remained in the country after his visa was terminated.........in other words he was in the country ILLEGALLY!!!!

To make it even worse court records show that Ngoy had been arrested numerous times and has two misdemeanor convictions, one of which is for sexual abuse for which he pleaded GUILTY!!!!!! He was sentenced to 120 days in jail. He was then placed in immigration detention in January 2018. But he remained in the country because it was ruled that his sex crime was not a "serious crime" that would make him eligible for deportation.

Upper Darby Police Superintendent Timothy Bernhardt said ""It's disturbing that there were definitely people on the L, and no one intervened or did anything to help this woman out," during an interview...he went on to say "I have no words for it. I just can't imagine seeing what you were seeing through your own eyes and seeing what this woman was going through that no one would step in and help her,"

This is NOT only emblematic of much of society today as Bernhardt expressed it is also emblematic of the US justice and immigration system. There has been a lot of talk about how the US immigration system is broken.....as an immigrant myself who is now a citizen I agree but not in the way pundits, politicians and the media say it's broken. An immigration system that doesn't REQUIRE the deportation of a violent sexual predator and terrorist is broken.

1 2 3 4 5 6 8 10 11 12 24 25