Community > Posts By > skanktricil

skanktricil's photo
Thu 10/15/09 09:41 AM
so the back of my throat has the itchy stinging feeling typical of a sinus infection, but all the snots comin outta my face have flecks of blood in it. does that mean i have the swine flu?

skanktricil's photo
Thu 10/15/09 09:34 AM
Edited by skanktricil on Thu 10/15/09 09:35 AM

rofl

I remember that movie. Eddie Murphy got his @ss kicked for not givin the big guy his cornbread. Well if it tasted anything like my granny's then I wouldn't have shared either. IT'S MY CORNBREAD!!!!!

yeah there were some rofltickts in that movie. u wanna introduce me to ur granny and then after we can share some cornbread? sm:)e

rrrawwrrrrr!

skanktricil's photo
Thu 10/15/09 12:25 AM
Edited by skanktricil on Thu 10/15/09 12:45 AM

Evil Woman
<--------

Aren't those two words synonymous?

uhm, if u didn't already kno or ya needed proof, well there ya go!

by the way, DALLAS STARS 6 - NASHVILLE 0!! woot woot!!

oh yeah, i hate wiminz too, i take oath.

I... skanktricil ... Member in good standing of the He-Man Woman Haters Club... Do solemnly swear to be a he-man and hate women and not play with them or talk to them unless I have to. And especially: never fall in love, and if I do may I die slowly and painfully and suffer for hours - or until I scream bloody murder.

skanktricil's photo
Wed 10/14/09 11:20 PM

U GONNA EAT YO' COHNBRED?

skanktricil's photo
Wed 10/14/09 11:03 AM
Edited by skanktricil on Wed 10/14/09 11:06 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0q0XbGTkFCU

DALLAS STARS - 10 / NY RANGERS - 2

BLOWOUT!!

lookin for another cup GO STARS!!

skanktricil's photo
Wed 10/14/09 10:57 AM
Edited by skanktricil on Wed 10/14/09 10:57 AM

bewbies

skanktricil's photo
Tue 10/13/09 07:24 PM
Edited by skanktricil on Tue 10/13/09 07:26 PM
ol boy waylon was "lookin for love in all the wrong places"

buckwheat was "wookin pa nub in all da wong pwaces"

i know these things

skanktricil's photo
Tue 10/13/09 07:21 PM
ArtGurl
Yummy ....drool

please send oodles of them to the Heart of the Valley, British Columbia c/o ArtGurl bigsmile

will comply, see if u don't send me some money for ingredients and also some money for cheap dog food... (need to attract coyotes, goin huntin)

HeyBeautiful88
And when you have finished addressing That Package....
Please send any left overs to Atlanta!!
mmmm....

ok, will do. can u please also send some money?

Gossipmpm
Don't forget New York!!!:heart:

u just send a ticket to new york and i'll hand deliver 'em to ya and you can show me around the city. i've never been to NY. then we can go to a hockey game and watch my STARS smash on the Rangers. sm:)e
and mebbe jes to sho no hard feelings i'll cook u somethin nice after the game. do u like latinamerican cuisine? some pabellon, shredded beef w/peppers n onions, black beans, white rice, fried plantains, then jes cos i like it, fried yuca, arepas and for dessert, quesillo, more commonly known as flan. ??? i'll wait by the mailbox.

skanktricil's photo
Tue 10/13/09 07:12 PM
i'm looking for the question.

skanktricil's photo
Tue 10/13/09 10:18 AM
on my way to school shortly, had to get my assignment off of the internet tho bcos it's too much paper for the school district to waste with handing out the assignments on paper. soooo, i stop in say hellos, see wha's happaneeng. fid'na have me brekfist, prolly gonna fix some goatmeal n mebbe a brekfist burrito, scrambled eggs, shredded cheese, or mebbe jes a hamburger... no tellin

ennywei, hope u gaiz has a wonderful marvelous fruitful and productive day that brings u each at least a moment of happiness and good fortune.

i'ma make like a newborn baby n head out dis bish

tootles poodles!

skanktricil's photo
Tue 10/13/09 02:39 AM
wow if the john wayne toilet paper isn't makin people steer clear of wanting to make pewpie in ur toilet then perhaps u should sprinkle lemonade on the seat.. i mean really, who wants to sit down on a tinkled on toilet?? and the john wayne tp just doesn't cut it as far as cleanin up that kinda mess.

for those not "in the know" back story on why it's called john wayne toilet paper: because just like john wayne the toilet paper is tough as hell and don't take $#!t from no one.

so yeah, i dunno. i can't explian why ur acquaintances keep wanting to make doodie in ur throne room. tell 'em to go 'think' in their own throne rooms. or better yet, tell 'em yours is being renovated for their first rate waste making pleasure and that soon, very soon, they will be able to sit on an intricately precious metal-inlaid and gem-encrusted porcelain statue of a pair of hands gently holding their derrieres as they defecate in premier luxury lavatory accomodations with all the appointments befitting such esteemed visitors of your bathroom facilities, and that in the meantime they can go outside and hit up the porta-johnny down the block at the nearest construction site. and then tell 'em "DO THAT STUFF IN UR OWN HOUSE!!" yeezos krise! dubbelyoo tee eff?!?!?

this was a joke thread i take it. u don't seriously have people coming to go poo at ur house all the time??

skanktricil's photo
Mon 10/12/09 01:00 PM

http://www.cnn.com/video/#/video/crime/2009/10/09/pn.cop.shoots.homeowner.cnn

Phoenix Police Dept being sued for $6million by Tony Arambula. Tony called 911, police showed up and fired upon Arambula.

Once heck even twice can be accidental, how can being shot 6 times be accidental?

Officer has been cleared of any wrongdoing.
:smile: CopS need to be fired UPON.:smile: He's dangerous:smile: *FIXED

indeed cops should be fired upon. agreed! sm:)e

skanktricil's photo
Mon 10/12/09 12:52 PM

... with spinach salad: yellow tomatoes, smoked tofu cubes, marinated mushrooms, almonds, red bell peppers, raspberry vinaigrette and FETA CHEESE! drool

... with pesto and FETA CHEESE pizza! drool

Sad fact: cheese is fattening, high in sodium and cholesterol, and not necessary for our nutrition. Consume minimally (once a week or less) tears

Vegetarian cheese is better if you can't control your desire for cheese. winking

My mind is spinning. What the hell is vegetarian Cheese?laugh shocked It sounds like meatless meat or fat free fat!

BWAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHA... AHHHH HAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAA.. OH oh. ohhh.. AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHA HA HA HA HA HAH A HAAAAAAAAAAAA. AAAAAAAAAH AHHH ahhh, ohhh.. oh my gawd... ohhh, AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHA HA HA HA HA HA HAH AHAH A HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA, AHAHAHAHAHA HAHA HAHA HAHAHA... AH.. oww.. OH... ow ohhhhh... hahaha hah oh... HAHA HA HAHAHAHA HAHAHA.. ow,.. oh no... ow. AAA HAHAHAHAH AHA ow.. oh it hurts... ohh.. AAAAAAAAAAAA HAHAHAHAHA HA HAHAHA HAHAHA HA HA AHA AHAHA HAA... A HAHAHAHA HAHHA HA HAHA.. ouch... HAHAHAH. ah ha... ha ha ha.. ah ha. ha ha ha.. .ahhh... ha hahahahhaa... ahhhh.. ohhhhh... ahhhhh. ha ha haha... ouch... ohhhh.. ha ha... oh.. ahhh ha hahaha... ha ha..

that was effin funnay.

meatless meat... fatless fat... vegetarian cheese. HAHAHAHAHAHA oh no not again... HAHAHAHAHA etc..

skanktricil's photo
Mon 10/12/09 12:22 PM

Cheese my favorite food, with _______________. (fill in the blank):thumbsup:

cake

danish

blintz

canoli

ravioli

stromboli

skanktricil's photo
Mon 10/12/09 12:19 PM

Thank you Erik so sweet of you.flowerforyou Anna x

don't mention it. my pleasure.

really the least i could do

skanktricil's photo
Mon 10/12/09 11:34 AM

Cheese my favorite food, with _______________. (fill in the blank):thumbsup:

bowl weasels

skanktricil's photo
Mon 10/12/09 11:09 AM
Edited by skanktricil on Mon 10/12/09 11:09 AM

i'm accountable for gettin all twisted up over this girl bcos i texted her while i was drunk. i picked up the fon n typed out those text msgs, not the bottle of manischewitz concord grape. hahaha. boy was that stupid too. hahahaha. live n lern. no drunk dialin or texting! it's DANGEROUS!!

Read this post before. Get over yourself. I see that you're alive, of sorts, but what is it that you actually learned from that experience that has caused you to modify your behaviour for the rest of your life? In other words you proved to someone that you're a jerk now you come here and share the same thing with every one else. Now what do you propose for Act lll?

wow... sour much?

i dunno, for act III i thought about hiring a hula-hooping squirrel that can balance on a ball being balanced on the hind legs of a chihuahua as it walks around on its front paws.

maybe you'd like to weigh in now before you're just OBLIGATED to read that act AGAIN, so it's a little more entertaining for you the next time u see it.

skanktricil's photo
Mon 10/12/09 10:56 AM
Edited by skanktricil on Mon 10/12/09 10:57 AM
as a preface this recipe is a standardized recipe using weight for measure not ur usual kitchen volume measures. i will present the following in both english and metric (to the best of my ability) measures... /// ... also u may like to half this recipe, it makes quite a lot.

bananas, ripe (extra ripe even) - 20 oz / 567 g
sugar - 20 oz / 567 g
oil - 8 ox / 227 g
sour cream - 5 oz / 142 g
eggs - 8 oz / 227 g
buttermilk - 4 oz / 113 g (half a cup)
baking soda - 4.5 tsp (this was the one regular measure)
flour * - 20 oz / 567 g
nuts** (i used walnuts) - 6 oz / 170 g

* the recipe calls for bread flour, however, i think for a lighter texture pastry or all purpose flour will do just fine, and as a matter of fact, i used pastry flour when i made this recipe for my practical midterm and i scored 150/150 AND the muffins taste just wonderful and have a marvelous texture.

** the amount of nuts for this recipe seems a bit excessive in my opinion, when i made this recipe i used a little more than half of what it says.

and lastly as an addendum to this recipe i incorporated a splash of vanilla essence and some mace (nutmeg) and cinnamon. i suppose one could add allspice or hint of clove even, but i wouldn't add too much of either of the last two. to be sure, i only added about a quarter to maybe half of a teaspoon of cinnamon and not even but maybe an 1/8 of a teaspoon of mace to the recipe. i NEVER go light on the vanilla. i probably sloshed about a tablespoon of vanilla into the mix. I LOVE VANILLA. but again, these were my personal additions to the recipe. the above recipe as you read it is the way it is, all the garbage i've typed after is what i added, subtracted or modified. now... on to the mixing method

DIRECTIONS:

prepare ur muffin tins or banana bread molds ahead of time with sufficient nonstick or rub down well with butter and flour, whichever u prefer to lube with.

sift together all the dry ingredients into your mixing bowl, prepare all your wet ingredients in another and add in all at once, mix at a medium to slow speed and only just gently until all the ingredients are wet and together. DO NOT OVERMIX!! i can't stress this enough... mix only JUST until everything is wet and comes together. you would do well to have mashed the bananas ahead of time and mixed up all the other wet ingredients well before adding them to the dry mix. a few banana lumps are no big deal, in fact can be somewhat desirable.

now for muffins, use a #20 scoop (yellow handled disher) or 1.6 fl oz / 3 Tbsp + 1 tsp per muffin cup. then bake at 350F or 175-180C for about 30 minutes...

*** i dunno what scale english people or europeans use to measure time with, so when the sun reaches half past the zenith of the fifth moon orbiting saturn when it is at the midway point of its elliptical movement around the sun. biggrin :sillygrin: teeheeheeheehee :laughing:

skanktricil's photo
Mon 10/12/09 10:13 AM
i'm accountable for gettin all twisted up over this girl bcos i texted her while i was drunk. i picked up the fon n typed out those text msgs, not the bottle of manischewitz concord grape. hahaha. boy was that stupid too. hahahaha. live n lern. no drunk dialin or texting! it's DANGEROUS!!

skanktricil's photo
Sun 10/11/09 10:25 PM
that 70's show. it's the BEST SHOW EVAR!!

such a good show.