Community > Posts By > CatsLoveMe

CatsLoveMe's photo
Mon 06/07/10 01:58 PM
I'm gonna have to agree with the excercise solution. Some might say at first a mind altering substance like drugs or alcohol, but as good as they may be, they come with a price to your health, and last only for a little while. Excerise gets your brain and body to release its own "drug" in the form of endorphins, and in the long run, you are better off for it, in your health, and how you feel.

CatsLoveMe's photo
Mon 06/07/10 01:52 PM
Someone who puts as much into the friendship as you do. Will they lend a hand in times of need? Or are they just a "drinking" buddy? Will they call you? Or do you have to call them all the time? Do they invite you over to their place? Or are they always coming over to yours? A good friendship is 50/50 or at least close to it, and they do need to make time for you in their busy work-a-day lives just as you would them.

CatsLoveMe's photo
Mon 06/07/10 01:48 PM
Lay off the caffeine, drink more alcohol, and be patient. drinks drinks drinks

CatsLoveMe's photo
Sat 06/05/10 09:47 AM
"-search," no. "-Tease," yes.

CatsLoveMe's photo
Sat 06/05/10 09:44 AM
I "hate" BP and their CEO Tony Hayward, and with good reason.mad

CatsLoveMe's photo
Sun 05/30/10 01:57 PM

Pandora, the internet jukebox. Awesome website. Pick an artist or a genre & they will continuously play similar music. drinker :thumbsup:

cool, I'll check that out, thanks

Keep in mind you only get 40 hours of listening per month, if you use the free service. I used mine up for May.

CatsLoveMe's photo
Mon 05/24/10 08:32 AM
My 2 cents: The orange one you could call "Ginger," and the b/w one you could call "Pepper."happy

I'm happy you have 2 new bundles of joy/fur, JAG.:smile:

CatsLoveMe's photo
Sun 05/23/10 11:27 AM
Hang a pair of high-heel shoes and a brand new purse from a branch, wait for the prey to grab it, and then boiiiing! She's been snared.laugh

CatsLoveMe's photo
Sun 05/23/10 11:18 AM
Do you know about all of the 'Stans? Like Tajikistan, Kyrgyzstan, Turkmenistan, Kazakhstan, Uzbekistan? In addition to the 2 that most everyone else knows; Pakistan and Afghanistan.

CatsLoveMe's photo
Sun 05/23/10 11:09 AM
I learned from an electrical engineer yesterday that an upside-down power outlet actually is done intentionally and it means that the outlet is controlled by a switch on the wall. And all this time I thought we had sloppy electricians. laugh

CatsLoveMe's photo
Fri 05/21/10 03:24 PM

Cuban sandwich

Yes, a Cuban. Put me down for one of those, and a nice cold lemonade to wash it down. drool

CatsLoveMe's photo
Wed 05/19/10 10:16 PM
Whenever I or Sox has a list, written, or by memory, we always try to stick to only what's on the list, nothing more. I have found that usually aisle by aisle up and down the rows can get quite expensive, and you end up buying alot of stuff you could probably do without.

CatsLoveMe's photo
Wed 05/19/10 10:11 PM

Nope. The only thing I could have done differently would have been to have the b***h committed.

agree with you there. That and dump out all her box-wine whenever it was in the house, and pawn her gun for cash.devil

CatsLoveMe's photo
Fri 05/07/10 10:05 AM
Yep, it does. Took me about 7 months to find it again. Just gotta wait for the fog to lift and you'll see sunny skies again. Just be patient, and it will happen sooner than you think.:heart:

Ain't that right, Sox?:wink: smitten

CatsLoveMe's photo
Fri 05/07/10 07:52 AM
The Snowy Egrets of Florida find his kind rather tasty.

CatsLoveMe's photo
Thu 05/06/10 10:21 PM
Get one of these.

Nothing beats good sniper security.

CatsLoveMe's photo
Thu 05/06/10 10:01 PM
The law of averages suggests you probably will not be selected. If you do, it will most likely be a long day. Most jurors involved in deciding a trial will be there until about 4 or 5 PM. It's too bad you cannot ask your employer for the night before off. Well you could ask, but I'll be willing to bet they won't give you the night off regardless of your reason.

CatsLoveMe's photo
Thu 05/06/10 04:23 PM

flowerforyou ... Ta, love ...

OK ... laugh ... Back to you OP ...

:tongue: ... We "stole" your thread, Cats!

It happens. I hope no one is breaking into your car right now.laugh

CatsLoveMe's photo
Thu 05/06/10 11:19 AM
bottomless is better than topless.

CatsLoveMe's photo
Thu 05/06/10 11:12 AM
Equus, I empathize with you. I used to work at a hotel, and I had those same hours; 11P-7A and sometimes later than 7AM. And dang if the hotel always had those "mandatory" company meetings in the middle of the day. Night shift employees are always considered second-class and they never make any accomodations for them. They just screw the night shift employees because everyone else works during the day. Would have been nice to have a few night meetings, but they never did. Absolute power corrupts absolutely, and they wonder why they have such a heavy turnover. You can't treat your employees like that. An unhappy employee should be a high priority with the employer. So many companies I've been with didn't put forth enough effort into morale.flowerforyou

1 2 3 4 5 6 8 10 11 12 24 25