Community > Posts By > CatsLoveMe

CatsLoveMe's photo
Sat 05/01/10 10:36 PM

If anyone's to blame, it's Mingle2. They're the ones that didn't code the software to have 18 as the minimum number. So until that changes, people can put down that they want to date 7 year-olds if they want to.whoa surprised

Hummmmmmm you can not code what one writes within their profiles............The site is for 18 and above only and if any member is caught that is not 18 within the site and the only way that can be determined is if they actually tell it themselves. Then that profile is banned..........Sooooooooo that is not a Mingle issue that can be fixed from the get go... People sign up and lie about their age...

Therefore if someone puts within their profile that they want to date someone under the legal age how is that Mingles fault? Looks like to me the members that see it and does not report it would be helping this member along.......So why not step up to the plate and help the sites keep the rif raf out??whoa

It is a problem that should be brought to the attention of Admin or a Mod in order for them to correct the problem and to determine what to do with the situation.

Are you sure? Isn't it a "if-then" line of code in the software? It should be set to have a minimum value when accepting an entered in range of a user's age preference. So if 7 is entered, the program would not accept the input and remind the user to please re-enter an age range between 18 and 99. It would keep doing this until the user complies and enters in a value of 18 or greater for the low end value of the range. It's not a problem I could fix, but I bet they have programmers there that can. The site has been modified and patched before, they can do it again.

CatsLoveMe's photo
Sat 05/01/10 07:02 AM
If anyone's to blame, it's Mingle2. They're the ones that didn't code the software to have 18 as the minimum number. So until that changes, people can put down that they want to date 7 year-olds if they want to.whoa surprised

CatsLoveMe's photo
Fri 04/30/10 10:55 PM

manifest destiny......
we came we saw we conquered.....
yes it is a bloody part of americas past but every country has a bloody past...
its time to get over it ENGLISH is americas language....
russian ,french, irish, german immigrants etc etc...
all learn it, why is there such a stink about making it a requirement??? no one is saying they cant speak their own language...just learn our if they want to be here so bad..

Because Native American is the native language of this land. Not any other has the right to claim that title.

Who shall that be? The Navajo, Cherokee, Apache, Pueblo, Ute, Arapahoe, Seminole, Blackfoot, Iriquois, Mohawk, Seneca, etc. Lot of tribes to choose from, which one will it be for that NA language you are proposing?

CatsLoveMe's photo
Fri 04/30/10 06:32 PM

Baseball cap with a deafdogs.org advertisement on it that I usually wear when riding the horse. Can ponytail through the hole in the back. Or a blue Tennessee Walker hat - says Set your azz on some class/ride with pride on a Tennessee Walker. LOL!

Black Aussie/Brumby hat, that I usually wear through the winter. Too hot in Texas in the summer.

Beautiful horse, the T-Dub. My aunt has 2 of 'em up in Corvallis, Montana. Ride with Pride!:thumbsup:

CatsLoveMe's photo
Fri 04/30/10 06:29 PM
I'm gettin' the heck out of Dodge, er I mean Denver. I have lived here for over 16 years now, and when I first got here from Washington state all those years ago, it was a fun place to live. Now, not so much. Denver is plenty beautiful, and lots to do here, but unfortunately the people have up and changed over the last 16 years and by that, I mean it's gotten worse. Not the same Denver I knew. It's time for a change and I'll be movin' out like Billy Joel...soon

CatsLoveMe's photo
Fri 04/30/10 06:24 PM

Not mine, but still a good read.

Serving in Congress is an honor, not a career. The Founding Fathers envisioned citizen legislators, serve your term(s), then go home and back to work.

Congressional Reform Act of 2010

1. Term Limits: 12 years only, one of the possible options below.

A. Two Six year Senate terms
B. Six Two year House terms
C. One Six year Senate term and three Two Year House terms

2. No Tenure / No Pension:

A congressman collects a salary while in office and receives no pay when they are out of office.

3. Congress (past, present & future) participates in Social Security:
All funds in the Congressional retirement fund moves to the Social Security system immediately. All future funds flow into the Social Security system, Congress participates with the American people.

4. Congress can purchase their own retirement plan just as all Americans.

5. Congress will no longer vote themselves a pay raise. Congressional pay will rise by the lower of CPI or 3%.

6. Congress loses their current health care system and participates in the same health care system as the American people.

7. Congress must equally abide in all laws they impose on the American people.

8. All contracts with past and present congressmen are void effective 1/1/11 .

The American people did not make this contract with congressmen, congressmen made all these contracts for themselves.

Amen, brother! Now about how we will implement this plan? I agree with you totally, but we need to find a way to get this signed into law.

CatsLoveMe's photo
Fri 04/30/10 06:21 PM
Report & Deport ALL illegal immigrants ---
National I.C.E Number: (866) 347-2423
PASS THIS INFO ON TO EVERYONE YOU KNOW

Use the number below to get your local Detention and Removal Immigration office number. National Federal information
#: (800) 333-4636

REPORT AND DEPORT, it's time to take our country back.

CatsLoveMe's photo
Fri 04/30/10 02:05 PM
Shake your groove thing, shake your groove thing, Yeah yeah!:banana:

CatsLoveMe's photo
Fri 04/30/10 02:02 PM

Well, if you two get hitched, then I wanna be a bridesmade.:wink: laugh laugh laugh

Good, you'll fit right in in Las Vegas, because that's where it's gonna be. Vegas, baby, Vegas.:heart: :heart: :banana:

CatsLoveMe's photo
Fri 04/30/10 01:53 PM
Thanks guys. A Colorado man and a Utah girl.smitten It hit me out of the blue and she's my little angel now. I love her madly. :heart:

CatsLoveMe's photo
Fri 04/30/10 01:47 PM
Edited by CatsLoveMe on Fri 04/30/10 01:48 PM

"The muffin Hooch...the muffin!!!!!!"

"These are the simple rules. No barking, no growling, you will not lift your leg to anything in this house. This is not your room. No slobbering, no chewing, you will wear a flea collar. This is not your room. No begging for food, no sniffing of crotches, and you will not drink from my toilet. This is not your room."

Could it be the same movie this line is from? :wink: laugh

CatsLoveMe's photo
Fri 04/30/10 01:44 PM

"I can get you a table at Elaines!!"

"I would get a chair, too, right?"
"Right?"

Need a hint, dear.whoa

CatsLoveMe's photo
Fri 04/30/10 01:36 PM

awesome chevy chase flick ---Vegas vacation

Correct! I love that line, and that movie.

CatsLoveMe's photo
Fri 04/30/10 01:34 PM

I stepped in something with my left foot a couple days ago.....smokin

Don't you hate that? My backyard is like the demilitarized zone with all of those "dog-mines." laugh

Unfortunately we don't wear shoes in Kentucky.......smokin

So I guess y'all ain't too much into foot fetishes?

CatsLoveMe's photo
Fri 04/30/10 01:29 PM

I stepped in something with my left foot a couple days ago.....smokin

Don't you hate that? My backyard is like the demilitarized zone with all of those "dog-mines." laugh

CatsLoveMe's photo
Fri 04/30/10 01:26 PM
See that girl on my right your left? Yeah her. :heart:

CatsLoveMe's photo
Fri 04/30/10 01:23 PM
Cats and music.

CatsLoveMe's photo
Fri 04/30/10 01:21 PM
I've had one foot in the grave before.

CatsLoveMe's photo
Fri 04/30/10 01:19 PM

I got a rain hat, a dres hat (black-with a black feather plume), baseball hats, cowboy, a beret. I love hats, so cool. Makes me feel in cognito, a disguise. People laugh when wear them to work once in awhile, where's your horse? sort of thing.
No one hardly wears hats anymore, wish they'd come back. I'll buy one if it looks good, even if don't need it.

I wanna get one of those 1940s mob gangster hats like my grandpa used to wear all the time.

:banana: ... and a Zoot Suit!

I'll save the Zoot for the club when I go to Vegas this December.:banana:

Kewl ... smokin ... I absolutely love them!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1IqH3uliwJY

Thanks Dancere, CPD really jams it out! Fun video and great song.:banana: :thumbsup:

CatsLoveMe's photo
Fri 04/30/10 01:13 PM

Made: seeing my ex wife

Ruined: seeing my ex wife

Bittersweet? :wink:

1 2 8 9 10 12 14 15 16 24 25