Community > Posts By > CatsLoveMe

CatsLoveMe's photo
Sun 10/10/10 11:14 PM
Oh, so many possibilities, and so many combinations of such an easy bird to cook. I am making an Asian Roast Chicken tomorrow for dinner, and I am very much enjoying different ways of roasting a chicken, full-bird with stuffing. I would love to hear from all of you, some of your clever recipes about roasting a chicken. From brining, to roasting, marinading, herb-crusting, different ethnicities, etc. Let's hear your favorite roast-chicken recipes! Thank you!

CatsLoveMe's photo
Sun 10/10/10 11:08 PM
Listen from the wisdom of Yan Can Cook! Otherwise known as Martin Yan. This guy is one of my culinary idols. Take a pork chop and dice it, or otherwise buy a pre-cut diced or stir-fry pork from the grocery store. Get a freezer bag ready. Dice finely, garlic, ginger, green onions, and jalapenos. Throw this into the freezer bag. Add pork to the freezer bag. Next, mix up 2 tbsp of cornstarch with a little bit of water, put that into the bag. Then, add 1/4 cup of soy sauce and 1 tbsp of tuong ot toi chili garlic paste. Add salt and pepper. Then add 4 tbsp of sesame oil to the bag. Finally, take 4 or 5 green onions, chop them, very finely, and add them to the bag. Let marinade for about 1-2 hours at room temperature. While the pork is marinating, get a can of black beans ready, chop a red onion, and dice your favorite bell pepper, green, red, yellow, or orange. Boil some water about 4 cups for 2 cups of rice and add 4 green tea bags. When tea is steeped, add white rice to soak up broth on a simmer. On a burner, turn to high or medium high, and pour in the contents of the freezer bag including pork into a wok or large skillet. Add the diced peppers and black beans and onions. After rice simmers for 25 minutes, serve the stir-fry pork over the green tea rice. Hope you enjoy this fun and tasty recipe!

CatsLoveMe's photo
Sun 10/10/10 10:49 PM
You forgot about the "dog on a leash" theory, didn't you? They'll deny it, but it's true. I have had years of empirical research. Be free, be your own man, no matter what the consequences, you'll condemn yourself to a life of eternal suffering, otherwise.

CatsLoveMe's photo
Sun 10/10/10 10:46 PM
I would do it, but at a very high price, and with iron-clad job-security, otherwise, no! That's the deal.

CatsLoveMe's photo
Sun 10/10/10 10:44 PM
Gimli, son of Glóin, the Dwarf representative in the Fellowship.

CatsLoveMe's photo
Fri 10/01/10 01:35 AM
<<<<<<----------------------- I had this done to my head today. How do ya like it? Comments are welcome. My girlfriend loves it!♥:heart:

CatsLoveMe's photo
Fri 10/01/10 01:07 AM
I found my beloved Erica thanks to this site. And 5 month into it, we're still together and still very much in love. I moved from Denver to Moab because of her, and I love her to death. Thank God for Mingle2. It DOES WORK!

CatsLoveMe's photo
Fri 10/01/10 01:01 AM
the Whitehouse, of course!

CatsLoveMe's photo
Fri 10/01/10 01:00 AM
Has anyone had their "dome" shaved recently? Keeping it up? Does your date, girlfriend, spouse, find you attractive with the new "do?" Mine does, she thinks bald men are sexy. And alot of men are... Vin Diesel, Bruce Willis, Samuel L. Jackson, Howie Mandell, Sean Connery, Michael Rosenbaugh, Kevin Spacey, Telly Savalas, Charles Barkley, Ving Rhames, Patrick Stewart, John Amos, etc. So physical attraction, do you find bald men sexy? Is it the new look?

CatsLoveMe's photo
Fri 10/01/10 12:43 AM
I have two places I like to go when I get my vacation time at work. Las Vegas and Tarpon Springs, Florida.

CatsLoveMe's photo
Fri 10/01/10 12:40 AM
I'm a righty, but my penis is a liberal democrat. Sorry, but it's true.

CatsLoveMe's photo
Fri 10/01/10 12:37 AM

Know this, my pastor Cole Howe said this last week, "Pride is the grandfather of sin." Pride was the downfall of Lucifer.

Pride is the good feeling we have inside about doing great things for people. Denouncing pride is an attempt to control you IMO.

Self-importance, or was it God's will that helped someone, using you as a vessel or an instrument? When you understand that, you will know what pride and humility are.

CatsLoveMe's photo
Fri 10/01/10 12:12 AM
Erica made me write "teddy bear." Actually if I were a stuffed animal, I would be a snake. SSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS. Hahahahahaha.

CatsLoveMe's photo
Fri 10/01/10 12:09 AM
Know this, my pastor Cole Howe said this last week, "Pride is the grandfather of sin." Pride was the downfall of Lucifer.

CatsLoveMe's photo
Fri 10/01/10 12:06 AM
Moab, Utah gets over 1.5 million visitors a year, but only has a population of 8,000.

CatsLoveMe's photo
Fri 10/01/10 12:01 AM
"I don't care." That's what's wrong with the world today! You better effin care, or I'ma make you care! You better start carin'!

CatsLoveMe's photo
Thu 09/30/10 11:57 PM
I need a commercial pilot's licence.

CatsLoveMe's photo
Thu 09/30/10 11:55 PM
Insecure women. That pretty much sums it up.

CatsLoveMe's photo
Thu 09/30/10 11:52 PM
Sex is vitally important to a loving relationship. Don't underestimate it, it's that important. It's the ultimate communication, and the ultimate stress reliever, relationship-wise or job-related. We as humans just need it, kinda like we need to dream to "reset the clock" as it were. Sex is only over-rated as a symbol of status or self-worth, but definitely is a biological need of all human beings no matter how "evolved" we think we are.

CatsLoveMe's photo
Thu 09/30/10 11:41 PM
Anything below 4' 0". If you're 3' 11" or shorter, sorry honey, you have too much baggage.

1 3 5 6 7 8 9 24 25