Community > Posts By > CatsLoveMe

CatsLoveMe's photo
Fri 04/30/10 11:59 AM
Made: talked to my girlfriend again todayhappy :heart:

Ruined: still dealing with the shocking news from last night I heard about my sister getting a divorce due to her husband cheating and having an affair.:cry: brokenheart

CatsLoveMe's photo
Fri 04/30/10 11:56 AM

I got a rain hat, a dres hat (black-with a black feather plume), baseball hats, cowboy, a beret. I love hats, so cool. Makes me feel in cognito, a disguise. People laugh when wear them to work once in awhile, where's your horse? sort of thing.
No one hardly wears hats anymore, wish they'd come back. I'll buy one if it looks good, even if don't need it.

I wanna get one of those 1940s mob gangster hats like my grandpa used to wear all the time.

:banana: ... and a Zoot Suit!

I'll save the Zoot for the club when I go to Vegas this December.:banana:

CatsLoveMe's photo
Fri 04/30/10 11:39 AM
Edited by CatsLoveMe on Fri 04/30/10 11:39 AM

A Beercuzzi! drinks drinks drinks

CatsLoveMe's photo
Fri 04/30/10 11:13 AM

I been using it for a couple of years..
and yahoo lauchcast does about the same thing..

So the 'hoo has their own? Interesting, Sox(my gf) found Pandora while using Yahoo. It's like a got my own personal jukebox, I'm liking it so far. Helps too if you got really kick-azz speakers for your computer. When I turn up the volume it's like a dance-club in my house. :banana:

CatsLoveMe's photo
Fri 04/30/10 11:09 AM
Don't Wanna Fall in Love - Jane Child w/Teddy Riley

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pocV2jXQ4_c

CatsLoveMe's photo
Fri 04/30/10 11:02 AM

I got a rain hat, a dres hat (black-with a black feather plume), baseball hats, cowboy, a beret. I love hats, so cool. Makes me feel in cognito, a disguise. People laugh when wear them to work once in awhile, where's your horse? sort of thing.
No one hardly wears hats anymore, wish they'd come back. I'll buy one if it looks good, even if don't need it.

I wanna get one of those 1940s mob gangster hats like my grandpa used to wear all the time.

CatsLoveMe's photo
Fri 04/30/10 11:00 AM

Hummm myself the only hats/caps I have is one is a train hat and the other is a baseball cap sign by a race car driver then I have 3 cowboy hats that I use to wear for drill team.......I do not myself like hats and unless I have to wear them I want....... besides it gives me flat head hehehe:laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

That could have something to do with the amount of "body" you have in your hair. Most people who have alot of body, don't like wearing hats. Because you get hat-hair, as you say.

CatsLoveMe's photo
Fri 04/30/10 10:57 AM
About the sun, I have learned the hard way through many sunburns that it is a really good idea to wear one if you're gonna be out in the sun for longer than 15 minutes. The wide brims seem to be the best, but ball-caps are pretty good at keeping the sun at bay, except protecting your ears.

CatsLoveMe's photo
Fri 04/30/10 10:54 AM

I just bought my first hat! I dont feel I look good in hats but my bf wanted me to get one. It is a Boston Red Sox baseball cap. PINK!! I had to put my style in it! I got it for the game we are going to at Fenway Park in July. I bought very expensive tickets for my bf's bday. it will be his first game there. He is a HUGE fan. I am excited to get to share his passion and be there with him in SOX gear!! :smile:

All women look sexy in Red Sox hats.

CatsLoveMe's photo
Fri 04/30/10 10:26 AM
How many of you have hats? How many do you have and how often do you wear them? What is your favorite hat to wear? Do you think the opposite or same gender looks more attractive, appealing, or sexy with a hat than without? Do you have a particular hat that you don't have but would like to get someday? Do you think hats are an extension of our identity or personality? Let's hear some hat stories.

CatsLoveMe's photo
Fri 04/30/10 10:15 AM
Save It For Later - English Beat

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0bM0wVjU2-k

CatsLoveMe's photo
Fri 04/30/10 10:10 AM
I've Been Thinking About You (Dance Remix) - Londonbeat

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Eq6tW6792ss&a=QlAM77_6m8I&playnext_from=ML

CatsLoveMe's photo
Fri 04/30/10 10:05 AM
Edited by CatsLoveMe on Fri 04/30/10 10:05 AM
Cool! I apparently work at channel 8 in Harrisburg, PA, I'm also a Doctor of endodontics at Penn State, I'm also an attorney in West Palm Beach, Florida, and my fourth job is that I also moonlight as a cop in Knoxville, Tennessee. I'm a real busy man. laugh

CatsLoveMe's photo
Fri 04/30/10 09:56 AM
Edited by CatsLoveMe on Fri 04/30/10 09:57 AM

Jerryvision!!!! 160' by 72'

Now that's HDTV!

CatsLoveMe's photo
Thu 04/29/10 10:57 PM
"I haven't seen a beatin' like that since somebody stuck a banana in my pants and turned a monkey loose."

Name the movie laugh

CatsLoveMe's photo
Thu 04/29/10 10:46 PM
Remember, this week it's RIS (Richmond Int'l Speedway) and it's on Saturday this time for Sprint. Go Mark! Win big!shades

CatsLoveMe's photo
Thu 04/29/10 02:46 PM
John Mayer - Clarity

I love this song

CatsLoveMe's photo
Thu 04/29/10 11:04 AM

saw it and liked it, I mean come on what are you gonna expect for such a very low budget film?

Even with the low budget, the story writers effed up. This could have been so much better, but apparently they didn't have too many storyboard meetings, and the story suffered because of it. So I'm gonna ask, "What were they thinking?"slaphead

CatsLoveMe's photo
Thu 04/29/10 10:59 AM
Really fatty pork ribs, with gravy. I don't even wanna know how much fat and calories were in those. ill

CatsLoveMe's photo
Thu 04/29/10 10:23 AM
If your friend has fallen to the wiles of this jerk-weed, and his marriage fails like it's probably gonna do, his new woman to torment and break her heart will be your friend. Count on it, I've seen it happen over and over again. He will continue doing what he does best, you'll lose your friend, and she will be miserable, because this dirt-bag will do to her what he did to his wife, and he'll be cheating with another girl. And so it goes. Save your friend, or let her slip away. Inaction is not a safe option, if you don't want to see your friend get hurt.

1 2 9 10 11 13 15 16 17 24 25