Community > Posts By > Shasta1

Shasta1's photo
Wed 07/07/10 11:26 AM
very astute observation.laugh

Shasta1's photo
Wed 07/07/10 10:42 AM
suddenly she woke up. Looking around she realized she hit her head so hard that she passed out when she was...

Shasta1's photo
Wed 07/07/10 09:53 AM
Great people raise great kids.
People scoff, but I remember seeing those child leashes and thought what a great idea, esp for little ones that can run off in 2 sec. flat.

Shasta1's photo
Tue 07/06/10 12:37 PM

Who cares what they prefer? :laughing: "I" prefer my hair long AND curly!

It always amazes me though the number of men who whine about wanting their women to have long hair...yet THEY are not the ones that have to take care of it or spend hours making it look good! Instead they complain that it takes you so long to get ready!!! grumble

I didn't see anyone here whining about wanting women to have long hair. I just saw people stating their preferences. Then again, it doesn't take me too long to get ready, so I never have those complaints. :tongue:

ditto.

Shasta1's photo
Mon 07/05/10 10:15 PM
It's good for ya, your brain, your soul and your heart. Nice write(s).

Shasta1's photo
Mon 07/05/10 10:10 PM

to brag or anything but....I can still fit into the same earrings I wore in highschool.laugh :wink: :tongue:

Come here and prove it smokin

NO, you come here.tongue2

Shasta1's photo
Mon 07/05/10 10:10 PM
It's a joke.

slaphead winking :angel: :laughing: :laughing:

Shasta1's photo
Mon 07/05/10 10:06 PM
Edited by Shasta1 on Mon 07/05/10 10:08 PM

i like longer hair...that kind of cut Jamie lee curtis has now is just awful.

She looks just like you.

When I get older, am going to do that. I've had long hair almost all my life, exception was chemo.

I'm like Lori, you can do soo much more with long hair than short, wearing it all different ways to your mood or weather.

Shasta1's photo
Mon 07/05/10 10:02 PM
Nah, don't do that. I was sober too.drinker
Had my green iced tead with pomegrant or however you spell it.:tongue:

Shasta1's photo
Mon 07/05/10 03:12 PM

I have deleted a few responses within this thread. Please make sure that all post are related to the Topic not directed towards others.... There will always be Topics that some will not agree with we understand that only ask that you by pass such threads. If in fact the Topic is baiting and you feel that is the case then we ask that you report it but do not in fact respond.

Thanks
Site Mod
Kristi

Se...I don't understand this. When people are actually baiting others with their political remarks about the President of US, thats allowed? It is baiting, it's not actually discussion or comments concerning the welfare of others and how they are faring from said incident, it's a constant put down our president. The bomb threat was just that, but it was bought up to make another remark of someones personal opinion of our leader. And it is insistant, almost every post in this forum is the same. No one else is allowed to have a personal thought in favor of the president without constantly getting attacked with simple favoritism, personal feelings shining through and the inability to be allowed to have the freedom of speech. It's a veruy immature forum and personally, I feel, the President is constantly under attack here. For once we were making excuses for the OP.

Shasta1's photo
Mon 07/05/10 03:03 PM
find some leaves outside. She tenatively opened up the door to the outhouse and peeked outside. She almost fell over when she saw right outside the door...

Shasta1's photo
Mon 07/05/10 03:02 PM

Don't sweat it

everyone replies different is all....

Maybe she thought you were interested

did you explain yourself!??

Don't worry about it. Haha:heart:

word.

Especially the last statement. Where you been girl?

Shasta1's photo
Mon 07/05/10 02:52 PM
laugh :tongue:

Shasta1's photo
Mon 07/05/10 02:30 PM
to brag or anything but....I can still fit into the same earrings I wore in highschool.laugh :wink: :tongue:

Shasta1's photo
Mon 07/05/10 12:58 PM
So sad about your loss. We're all still in the same boat, it's getting real crowded ...laugh :tongue:

Shasta1's photo
Mon 07/05/10 11:55 AM
let loose a blood curdling scream that was so loud that

Shasta1's photo
Mon 07/05/10 12:19 AM
Edited by Shasta1 on Mon 07/05/10 12:20 AM
DO NOT, I repeat, DO NOT beleive that!
It's absolute lies.
Beleive me, I wouyldn't lie to ya.
Him and me are like THAT. (holds up 2 fingers entwined together)
He is and always will be my first true love.

Shasta1's photo
Sun 07/04/10 08:21 PM
Night owl, since a child. @ 2 am my grandmother would get up and yell a at me to go to bed. I do love the early morning tho, yet if I get up then, even if taking a mid morning nap, my day is out of whack.
The energy of ther night seems to refuel me or I figure my last incarnation I lived on the other side of the planet.laugh

Shasta1's photo
Sun 07/04/10 10:38 AM
am visiting a friend, then sorting out the sorts in my life.

Shasta1's photo
Sun 07/04/10 10:21 AM
smack, smack, smack.laugh rofl oops offtopic
welcome to the nut house, if ya haven't noticed by now. Lori, you have to leave, you're not here yet.tongue2