Community > Posts By > Shasta1

Shasta1's photo
Thu 07/08/10 07:45 PM

the other night my daughter (6 years old), ask me why my bf wasnt coming around no more, i told her that we broke up.. and she ask me why did i want to date someone anyway.. she said "mom.. why cant it just be me and you, we are fun, we do stuff, do we really need someone else??? " and honestly i dont even know wat to say to her, i am sure i come up with an answer to pacify her enough for that night, but i want a good reason to give to her.. and i dont know how to explain it to a child.. anyone that can help and put it in words that a child can understand i would appreciate it..

My child didn't understand why I wanted to date either. I explained how my child liked to play with kids their age and how they wouldn't like to be around grown ups all of the time. I explained how I like to be around people my own age sometimes too.

That sounds like a really good explanation for a young one. Did she get it?

Shasta1's photo
Thu 07/08/10 07:42 PM

ummm...I think we are all foreign to each otherhuh

I dunno!spock

Especially here.laugh :wink: :tongue:

Shasta1's photo
Thu 07/08/10 07:41 PM
You're the one who said don't tell me...laugh :wink: :tongue:

Shasta1's photo
Thu 07/08/10 07:34 PM
Is that asnything like the upper respiratory thing i've been fighting all week?
Now you're keeping secrets from me, Me, of all people....brokenheart

Shasta1's photo
Thu 07/08/10 07:32 PM
Well shoot, since my batting average is worse than my boys, thought I'd give 'er a go. It tells me MZ has been moved but...to where???!!!?????:cry:
Just can't win, I'm tellin ya.sad

Shasta1's photo
Thu 07/08/10 07:29 PM
you have a what???laugh laugh

Shasta1's photo
Thu 07/08/10 07:21 PM
Edited by Shasta1 on Thu 07/08/10 07:23 PM
UH oh, The Overthe Hill Gang is taken over Minglelaugh :wink: :tongue:

or is it the TeXas Gal Palswaving
Hi people, what yall doing in the neck of the woods?:angel: :thumbsup:

Shasta1's photo
Thu 07/08/10 11:40 AM

What is love supposed to be like anyway. I've been im several relationships over the years, and thats not my idea of love.
I think the way we are with each other the first week should always be. It shouldn't get old and stagnet. I know it's possible, I see older couples all the time being cute and giggly with each other, even after 30 years and more of marriage, now thats love !
I want every day of my next relationship, to be like the first day. The hand holding, the kissing and hugging in public, the pet names, the compliments, I want it all, or I want to stay single, period smokin
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AIwtzsvaVIM

I think you are talking about infatuation, not love. Love is deeper than that. Love involves inner joy. It has no expectations. It is not selfish.
:thumbsup:

Shasta1's photo
Thu 07/08/10 01:20 AM
Edited by Shasta1 on Thu 07/08/10 01:23 AM
Girl, now you know in my (and your)heart i'm just teasin' ya.
laugh :tongue: flowerforyou smokin

wait!!! i just rereaf that!! OLDTIMERS!!!????
blushing tears rofl I ain't that old....
****, am I?laugh :tongue:

Shasta1's photo
Thu 07/08/10 01:07 AM

I dunno L, I thought you were kidding the other night:tongue: , now...whats his name...ah...so sad he's so young.smitten

laugh laugh

What the hell are you talking about????

you and Di switching sides....going out with all the girls when Alantis is asking you guys are opting for each other??!!!??laugh laugh laugh

Shasta1's photo
Wed 07/07/10 11:53 PM
just because....

Shasta1's photo
Wed 07/07/10 11:51 PM
I dunno L, I thought you were kidding the other night:tongue: , now...whats his name...ah...so sad he's so young.smitten

Shasta1's photo
Wed 07/07/10 11:48 PM
laugh :tongue:

Shasta1's photo
Wed 07/07/10 11:37 PM

smack, smack, smack.laugh rofl oops offtopic
welcome to the nut house, if ya haven't noticed by now. Lori, you have to leave, you're not here yet.tongue2
:angry:

flowers Ok, I'm sorry.
I'm not really sure what am apologizing for, but the way things have been going on here today just thought I'd smooth things over before -I- get in trouble also.what :wink: laugh laugh :tongue:

Shasta1's photo
Wed 07/07/10 11:33 PM
on so many levels, his poor cameras!

Shasta1's photo
Wed 07/07/10 11:32 PM
just so wrrrooonnnnggggg.laugh laugh

Shasta1's photo
Wed 07/07/10 11:28 PM
Okay, I'm sending out love to all you knuckleheads tonight, you know who you are.laugh :wink: :tongue:

Shasta1's photo
Wed 07/07/10 05:36 PM
I don't know if our souls change, maybe mature could be the wword I'd use.flowerforyou

Shasta1's photo
Wed 07/07/10 05:33 PM
I had a pint of karma sutra last night because I was sick, so nothing at this point. Ask again next weeklaugh :tongue:

Shasta1's photo
Wed 07/07/10 05:24 PM

Yup, I believe in 'soul mates'..I just think we can have many of them. Is not just 'one' person. All those we connect with at a heart level are our soul mates.

This is what I feel also, a soul friend, like Equss stated. The people you know the minute you meet them, laugh easily with. Friends right off the start. Met 2 in my life but one of us was always with the other at the time. Being here, I wouldn't know, I'd have to be with them physically (in the same room- get your mind out of the gutter you pervslaugh :tongue: ) to really know.