Community > Posts By > Karpenter

no photo
Thu 10/08/09 12:03 PM
Good evening Scorpio90
I trust, sir, to your good health.

no photo
Thu 10/08/09 11:54 AM
That maybe there are aliens out there and I missed them.

no photo
Wed 10/07/09 02:13 PM
AAAHHH the widows mite has such power.:smile:

no photo
Wed 10/07/09 01:22 PM
Once upon a time there was a very wise old chinese peasant who did a small service for the emperor. The emperor was most impressed and offered the peasant a job. The emperor asked the peasant what wages he wanted. The peasant answered and said "On the first day you will pay me one penny, on the second day you will pay me two pennies, on the third day you will pay me four pennies and on the fourth day you will pay me eight pennies and on the fifth day you will pay me sixteen pennies and each day afterwards you will pay me daouble what you paid me the day before". The emperor readily agreed. Such a foolish emperor. The peasant became the richest man in the kingdom.

no photo
Wed 10/07/09 01:12 PM
You are so right biglife.

no photo
Wed 10/07/09 12:06 PM
You are long way from London otherwise, "just because"....as someone recently said. I would invite you for coffee. I wonder if that is weird? hhmmm

no photo
Wed 10/07/09 10:57 AM
Thanks.

no photo
Wed 10/07/09 10:50 AM
Has anyone had any experience with basal cell carcinama and the treatment of it?

no photo
Tue 10/06/09 12:23 PM
UUUMMM I think that I offer this up as a fairly general apology. I look at some of my behaviours when I was younger and trying to be a model junior manager and see now what a total goofball I was. I think that my behaviour was that of a bully. One true regret is that I was to arrogant and insecure to see it. Another is that I upset a lot of people.

no photo
Tue 10/06/09 12:06 PM
I think that for this day, I am totally good enough.

no photo
Tue 10/06/09 12:05 PM
because is totally wonderful.

no photo
Tue 10/06/09 12:02 PM
Sometimes the simple joy is just in being able to tell the truth, letting go of all our pretensions and just being real.

no photo
Mon 10/05/09 11:36 AM
Some menon this site rest on their laurels, some live within their dignity, and some ...........belong in white rooms with men in white coats looking after them and feeding them thorazine and diazepam. You use the figure 75%, eat some more.

no photo
Sun 10/04/09 11:47 AM
Surely though men hold to the same attitude. Perhaps more bluntly than the women, mrmusic.

no photo
Sun 10/04/09 11:39 AM
I believe that trust is a very special gift to be offered to another person. Unfortunately trust is so often misunderstood or mistaken by dishonest people who seek only their own gratification in a relationship. Grant trust only where certainty is certain and that the receiver of such will reciprocate.

no photo
Sun 10/04/09 11:31 AM
Well stated.

no photo
Sun 10/04/09 11:09 AM
I think that oftentimes the issues at heart are really issues of hurt and pain. Baggage is a tremendous deterrent to both males and females and unfortunately the baggage that we all carry from previous relationships does not always manifest until a new relationship is already fairly established oftentimes with a false front and people trying to create a new "good" impression. Baggage raises its ugly head and guilt , shame and deceit become the status quo, the relationship founders and hurt is compounded. Patterns of negative behaviour are repeated and sometimes strengths are perceived as control. Perhaps authenticity and genuineness are policies to be entered into rather than demonstrating great security, in terms of ones personality, and strength. We all need one another, none more so than those who enter into a dating site.

no photo
Sun 10/04/09 03:17 AM
Alcohol use/abuse in and of itself is insufficient reason for psychevaluation in most states and throughout most of the world and this is probably for the better, as most people would have to be incarcerated in psych. wards at some time. However, if there is a direct threat to themselves or to others, as in the instance of an attempt at self harm, then there are several options open to the discretion of the courts.
As most evaluation and asessment centers are chronically over utilised and underfunded the courts have only a limited recourse to the services. Therein there is therefore a considerable paradox. In the case you mention where dual diagnostic disfunction seems to be at the forefront, the issues become more problematic.
Unless there is probable cause to reasonably suppose that a person is so mentally unbalanced as to pose a direct threat to themselves or to others there is very little that can be done either within the justice system or within the constructs of an ex-relationship situation. The police are certainly not experts at what constituates a psychotic disability, nor for that matter are the courts.
Even in an involuntary commitment to an A and E Facility a person so committed may discharge themselves after 48 hours or earlier, depending on the need for triage assessment, from any facility.
You are truely at a disadvantage. Only a Psychiatric Evaluation whereby an offence against the precepts of law is evident, may a court order a committal order for assessment and evaluation. This is an ambiguity and the main reason for for so many folks having to take to the streets and living a substandard life.
Be strong and surround yourself with support of your own to help yourself through a very trying situation.

no photo
Fri 10/02/09 01:02 PM
Please excuse the spelling errors.

no photo
Fri 10/02/09 01:00 PM
So what is a curve?
I met a lady one and fell in love with her and every woman since has been compared to a wonderful lady. I went my way and she went hers. She was first loved kiss and all isses are now measured by a dream of love. I thought that she was curvy and gorgeous, that is how she is in my dreams and how I saw her then, the photgraphs tell a different story,but she is still measured as my first love.:smile: