Community > Posts By > SheNerd

SheNerd's photo
Sat 08/11/07 11:47 PM
I'm an agnostic/atheist

I'm a Communist

My butt is soft and doughy

SheNerd's photo
Sat 08/11/07 01:49 PM
How about a virtual strudel in the drongles???

SheNerd's photo
Sat 08/11/07 01:45 PM
But you're still not geting my chocolates. :)

SheNerd's photo
Sat 08/11/07 01:44 PM
Wiser worse were never spoken, oh wise and mighty King of the Veggies... bigsmile

SheNerd's photo
Sat 08/11/07 02:40 AM
Then he'll have to change his name to BoyWhoGotKilledbyBuckethead

SheNerd's photo
Sat 08/11/07 02:38 AM
Because they're wired that way. Because they know they can get away with it. Because somebody poisoned their Wheaties and they're slowly rotting away from the inside out...

IMHO the best antidote is to date multiple guys/gals. That way you never have to worry about any one person breaking your heart. Oh and it's a hell of a lot more fun than playing the accordion with your toenails... :)

SheNerd's photo
Sat 08/11/07 02:33 AM
Dear Diary,

Why does Satan play the guitar? Is Satan really an acronym for Santana with a few extra letters thrown in to confuse the unbelievers?

SheNerd's photo
Sat 08/11/07 02:30 AM
One whiff of your bucket at 20 paces should be enough to do the trick.

SheNerd's photo
Sat 08/11/07 02:19 AM
I haven't had any luck on this site but I've had quite a bit of luck on a few other sites. I think it all depends on what you're looking for (LTR, friend, FWB, potential spouse, etc.) and who's available at the time that fits the bill. Sometimes you get lucky and hit pay dirt right off the bat, other times it's slower going.

Good luck in your search and don't forget to tip the monkey on your way out. :)

SheNerd's photo
Sat 08/11/07 02:13 AM
IF I were looking for a partner, (which I'm not, as I'm having a whole hell of a lot of fun without one these days), there are only a few qualities I'd require as absolutes MUSTS:

1) Superior intellect

2) Compassion/understanding

3) Excellent communication skills

and

4) Open-mindedness

Oh and I almost forgot the most important qualification of all, the ability to juggle strudel while playing Alexander's Ragtime Band on the accordion. :)

SheNerd's photo
Fri 08/10/07 03:39 AM
I thought you'd lick out the bucket first. After all a good breakfast is the start of a good day.

SheNerd's photo
Fri 08/10/07 03:12 AM
If you're looking primarily for intimate encounters, I'd suggest you check out AFF. This site is more geared towards dating and relationships as well as friendships.

Keep posting in the forums here and give people a chance to get to know you. Unless you show up with a KFG bucket on your head or an accordion strapped to your back, I doubt you'll be rejected indefinitely.

If you are, feel free to petition the UK Llama Ball and Tuba Anti-Deflagellation League. :)

SheNerd's photo
Fri 08/10/07 03:06 AM
Drink 10 gallons of coffee, smoke a half a pack of cig's, rinse, lather, repeat as necessary.

SheNerd's photo
Fri 08/10/07 01:27 AM
All right!!! Good things DO happen to those who wait. But not too long or the strudel will burn to a nice blackened crisp... :smile:

SheNerd's photo
Fri 08/10/07 01:25 AM
Forget the banana, where's the monkey on acid???

SheNerd's photo
Fri 08/10/07 12:15 AM
You go Kat!!! :) How's it going???

SheNerd's photo
Fri 08/10/07 12:14 AM
Too funny!!! bigsmile And too true. I was one of those gals in my 20s...

SheNerd's photo
Thu 08/09/07 10:54 PM
But of course all women are attracted to shallow, narrow minded men, don't you agree??? bigsmile

SheNerd's photo
Thu 08/09/07 10:52 PM
I agree with Lex, my Dad says that all the time about past and future behavior and he's a bona fide headshrinker.

Yes, Virginia, lunacy is hereditary...

SheNerd's photo
Thu 08/09/07 09:38 PM
Hi cashay, I'm OK, a few things going on with my personal life but otherwise fine. How are you?

Daleray, you are indeed a wise man. Almost as wise as the wise ass monkey... :)

2 4 5 6 7 8 9 24 25