Community > Posts By > njmom05

njmom05's photo
Fri 12/24/10 04:32 AM
I know Santa is real cause he brought me and my son gifts last year. No one I know has admitted to sending them for my son and I. The only explanation is they came from Santa!!!!
:banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana:

njmom05's photo
Thu 12/23/10 09:35 AM
I am done buying and wrapping gifts. I am hosting Christmas for family this year and groceries are all bought and ready. Now I just need to vacuum the house, clean the bathroom and mop the kitchen floor. Being laid off since early November helped me get everything done that I needed to do.
flowerforyou flowerforyou

njmom05's photo
Wed 12/22/10 11:36 AM

*bump* :wink:

Hi Robin!
waving waving waving

Hi sweetheart! flowerforyou Hope you're doin' well! Hugs to your little guy!

Thanks, he is doing well. Hard to beleive how big he is getting. I sent you a card but didn't know if I had your current address or not. It didn't come back so I was hoping you received it.

njmom05's photo
Wed 12/22/10 11:09 AM

*bump* :wink:

Hi Robin!
waving waving waving

njmom05's photo
Wed 12/22/10 11:08 AM
Hi Robin, I am so sorry to hear about Buttercup going to puppy heaven. I still have your card with her footprint in it! flowerforyou Glad to hear you are doing well. Brittany and I thought about you and decided to do the card exchange again this year!
flowers flowers flowers flowers

njmom05's photo
Tue 12/21/10 01:10 PM

Maddy is doing pretty good.Saw her at the N/k.Gave her lots of hugs,kiss for you.flowers drinks :banana:

Awe...thanks!!!
flowerforyou flowerforyou :banana: :banana: flowerforyou flowerforyou

njmom05's photo
Tue 12/21/10 06:06 AM

For awhile there I deactivated my profile. Anyway, I NEVER forget about my friends here on Mingle and I wanted to wish you ALL a very Merry Christmas! Hugs to all!

Merry Christmas to you too, Suzanne. Hugs to Noah from Christopher.
flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou

njmom05's photo
Mon 12/20/10 04:41 PM

drinks cheer's to all heres my list of who i've gotten card's from Ruby,Tom,Bittany Karen Linda Christine Nicole and the r all beautifull AND LINDA TOM MY GRANDSON TOOK UR'S TO SCHOOL cause he thought it was cool to get cards from out of state,and he allso think's it's loving of everyone who is doing this sure has brighten my Christmas and thanks all of uflowers Mikey Lori ur's went out n mail today and Nicole Santa siad he'd b their before Christmasbigsmile :angel: waving

I am glad you received your card! I love getting these every year, it sure brightens my holiday and makes the house look so festive!

njmom05's photo
Mon 12/20/10 01:47 PM

MADDY SENDS A MERRY CHRISTMAS TO ALL!!biggrin flowers :angel: Will post a pic of her in her dress at Christmas!

And of course, love and prayers for sweet Maddy May! Merry Christmas to her.
flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou

njmom05's photo
Mon 12/20/10 01:46 PM

red and njmom...I got your cards
Thank you sooooo much, so nice.

My cards are not even in the mail yet..so sorry but you may be getting them late.

I'm an airhead, don't hate me.flowerforyou

You're welcome and we don't hate you!

njmom05's photo
Mon 12/20/10 07:40 AM
National Lampoons Vacation

njmom05's photo
Sun 12/19/10 06:18 AM

Karen(wolfchic)...I received your card...Thank-you very much for your glittery card...hard to believe it came from Montana!!

Tom(uk1971)...I received your card also...you had same space shuttle as me? laugh ...Thank-you very much for your shiny shiny card...hard to believe it came from Germany!!

Nicole(njmom05)...Thank-you very much for your Christmas card...I loved the Christmas scene...and the way you signed your card like we've known each other for some time...hard to believe it came from Pennsylvania!!!

....Getting cards from all over the world is double cool!!!:banana:

Holiday Wishes and gingerbread kisses to all!!bigsmile

...until Santa arrives with Dasher,Dancer,Prancer,Vixen,Comet,Cupid,Donner,blitzen and Rudolph!!!

I am sooo glad to hear you received your card. I only threw 2 stamps on it and away it went. I wasn't sure how much postage it needed and hoped for the best!

njmom05's photo
Sat 12/18/10 03:53 PM
My goodness, I wish I lived closer, I'd come help you out! Prayers for you and your family.
flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou

njmom05's photo
Sat 12/18/10 01:02 PM
Awesome, Mikey! There needs to be more people out there like you, as well as the other generous people here on Mingle! I donate to toys for tots every year, there are so many families that are in need.

njmom05's photo
Sat 12/18/10 10:42 AM

Hi,
Haven't been on in almost a year I think so don't know who is still here I would know but glad Red made the effort to keep the thread an annual thing.
Add me to the list we will see who say Howdy.

Welcome back!

njmom05's photo
Fri 12/17/10 12:32 PM

Woot its that time of year again. Since Lilbug is no long with us :( NJmom and myself thought we should get this going again. I know we both enjoyed it the last two years. So why not!! If you wanna join just makes your name known and start emailing each other for addresses. Only give your address to people you can trust...there are a lot of freaks out there! So be careful =D Send love and light to your mingle friends!! Enjoy! drinker :heart:
Thank U soooooooooo much Brittany for the wonderful card it truly made my day!!flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou

Hey, send me your addy and I'll send a card to you!!!

njmom05's photo
Fri 12/17/10 12:01 PM
I received another card in the mail today, thank you to Brittany! The card is sooo pretty, I needed the pick me up today. Thank you!

njmom05's photo
Fri 12/17/10 07:37 AM

i for one would be honored to have a woman who would stand up for herself (while she is up she can bring me a beer)

Good luck with that one!
laugh laugh laugh

njmom05's photo
Fri 12/17/10 06:14 AM
Sounds like my ex hubby, thats why he's my ex hubby!!! You know you deserve better than some guy thinking he's gonna control your every move. Walk away quickly!

njmom05's photo
Fri 12/17/10 05:21 AM
Happy Friday! Have a great weekend, everyone.
:banana: :banana: :banana: