Community > Posts By > njmom05

njmom05's photo
Tue 12/14/10 06:01 PM

New Pictures of him on my profile. He was checking out the stockings to see,which one he liked. I like the blue one. But he is so cute in both. He is up to 19.5 now at 20 months old.

My goodness he is just too darn cute! What a little angel! flowerforyou flowerforyou

njmom05's photo
Tue 12/14/10 05:49 PM

Congrats!!!flowerforyou I have an appt tomorrow with a counselor for taking courses in Medical Assisting.

Cool! I'm actually a medical assistant now and work for an internal meds doctor. I like my job but I wanted to do more and to some day make more money doing what I do! Good luck and I hope it all works out for you!

Wow, that'll be quite an accomplishment when you are all done. I am looking into the office end of it, coding and billing, transcription, etc., but I want the whole package so I have more options.

njmom05's photo
Tue 12/14/10 05:43 PM
Congrats!!!flowerforyou I have an appt tomorrow with a counselor for taking courses in Medical Assisting.

njmom05's photo
Tue 12/14/10 12:38 PM
Prayers for your brother and your family
flowerforyou flowerforyou

njmom05's photo
Tue 12/14/10 10:56 AM
I received another card today, thank you to Eileen and Jon. The card is already hung up with the others.
flowers flowers flowers

njmom05's photo
Mon 12/13/10 12:07 PM
I received 2 cards today, one from Ruby and one from Lilblackmagic. Thank you guys sooo much! I love them.
flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou

njmom05's photo
Mon 12/13/10 05:21 AM

I'm in! Eventhough no one made me a Happy Birthday thread yesterday on my birthday........ sad

Happy Belated Birthday

njmom05's photo
Sun 12/12/10 06:00 AM

Hello everyone and happy holiday

Happy Holidays to you!

njmom05's photo
Sat 12/11/10 07:47 AM

I didn't join the card giving this year, however I had some addresses left from a couple years ago and mailed out a few.bigsmile

I received my card, thank you. I already hung it up with the others.

njmom05's photo
Sat 12/11/10 05:05 AM

:banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: I got 3 pretty cards today. From Nicole and her son,Christopher and one from Karen. Also one from Tom. Thank You all so much. I really needed a pick me up today.It has been a rough day.:heart: flowers :heart: flowers :heart: flowers

Awe, I'm sorry to hear you had a rough day, but glad we were here to help you smile again!
flowers flowers

njmom05's photo
Sat 12/11/10 05:04 AM

Wolfchic and njmom05, Thank you so much for the cute cards...:banana: :banana:

Welcome!
flowers flowers

njmom05's photo
Sat 12/11/10 05:04 AM

Got cards from NJmom and Karen. Thank you they are so pretty.

Welcome!
flowers flowers

Got yours,He is so cute! Thanks.:banana: flowers

Thanks and your welcome.
flowers flowers

njmom05's photo
Fri 12/10/10 02:54 PM

Got cards from NJmom and Karen. Thank you they are so pretty.

Welcome!
flowers flowers

njmom05's photo
Fri 12/10/10 05:29 AM

Im beginning to think that this place has CLOSED UP!!!!ohwell

HAPPY HOLIDAYS!!!!
Hope you all have a great christmas!!!!!!!!!
and HOPING the new year brings you all back in here so we can have some FUN!!!!bigsmile

Hi Beckie! I thought I was just another thread killer there for awhile.
laugh laugh

njmom05's photo
Fri 12/10/10 05:28 AM

njmom05's photo
Thu 12/09/10 02:56 PM

flowerforyou flowers flowerforyou flowers

flowerforyou flowers flowerforyou flowers

njmom05's photo
Thu 12/09/10 05:23 AM
Prayers for your brother and your whole family.
flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou

njmom05's photo
Wed 12/08/10 11:20 AM

Cool!:banana: :banana: :banana:
Mine will be out a litte later.:thumbsup:

There is still plenty of time to mail them. I found my cards from the exchange we did last year, was so much fun to check them out.

MADDY is working on a pic for you.So hang in there, it will be on the way soooooooooooooooon!:banana: :thumbsup: flowers

Nice, I'll be waiting for her pic. flowers flowers flowers

njmom05's photo
Tue 12/07/10 08:52 AM
I am heading out to drop the cards in the mailbox now. I would love to send some more, so anyone else wanting a card, drop me a note.
flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou

njmom05's photo
Mon 12/06/10 11:27 AM
Good afternoon everyone. I have cards done so far that I have addresses for. I'd love to get more addresses and send more cards.
:banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: