Community > Posts By > njmom05

njmom05's photo
Thu 04/07/11 04:43 PM
flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou
Happy Birthday, Becki!!!!! :banana: flowers :banana: flowers :banana:
flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou

njmom05's photo
Tue 04/05/11 09:20 AM
I know AT&T offers a pre-paid service, thats what my mom used. Not sure all of the frills though. I have AT&T and love the service, have been with them for several years and never had any trouble.

njmom05's photo
Sun 04/03/11 06:35 PM
Happy Birthday, prayers for your family, hopefully you hear good news soon.
flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou

njmom05's photo
Sun 04/03/11 09:08 AM
Great news, prayers for a speedy recovery.
flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou

njmom05's photo
Fri 04/01/11 11:41 AM
flowerforyou flowerforyou Happy Birthday!! flowerforyou flowerforyou
:banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana:

njmom05's photo
Thu 03/31/11 05:33 AM
I haven't posted but please know that Bobby and your family are in my prayers daily.
flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou

njmom05's photo
Tue 03/22/11 05:45 AM

MADDY'S LITTLE BROTHER SWALLOWED A DIME. HE IS FINE.BUT VERY SCARY.
whoa slaphead

Uh oh, did he poop it out? They said Christopher would poop this nail out, but no such luck. Just waiting to hear a date for the surgery to remove it. ohwell

[/quoUTE
No,they had to put him out and go after it.They say it would of in his throt to tight.

Awe. At least he is okay now. How is sweet Maddy May doing?

Awe...she'll look so sweet in it. Take pics so I can see how cute she looks! flowerforyou
Maddy is good.I goy her the pretyest summer dress.Can't wait till she gets to wear it!:banana: :banana: :banana:

njmom05's photo
Tue 03/22/11 05:45 AM

whoa slaphead

Uh oh, did he poop it out? They said Christopher would poop this nail out, but no such luck. Just waiting to hear a date for the surgery to remove it. ohwell

[/quoUTE
No,they had to put him out and go after it.They say it would of in his throt to tight.

Awe...she'll look so sweet in it. Take pics so I can see how cute she looks! flowerforyou
Maddy is good.I goy her the pretyest summer dress.Can't wait till she gets to wear it!:banana: :banana: :banana:

njmom05's photo
Mon 03/21/11 04:27 PM
Edited by njmom05 on Mon 03/21/11 04:28 PM

flowerforyou flowerforyou Happy Birthday!!!! flowerforyou flowerforyou

Thank you Nicoleflowerforyou
How have you been?

yikes, whats with the double posts....:angry:

njmom05's photo
Mon 03/21/11 04:27 PM

Thank you Nicoleflowerforyou
How have you been?

Busy here as always. How are you? flowerforyou

njmom05's photo
Mon 03/21/11 04:17 PM

njmom05's photo
Mon 03/21/11 04:17 PM

njmom05's photo
Sat 03/19/11 01:41 PM

whoa slaphead

[/quoUTE

njmom05's photo
Sat 03/19/11 12:30 PM

whoa slaphead

njmom05's photo
Sat 03/19/11 04:49 AM

dont take this the wrong way, i know a lot of really greta service men, but the seems like many marines tend to be the more violent of the service men out there. Very violent and agressive. I know it is not all of you, but too many have crossed my path to not have that uncomfortable feeling around them. I do respect anyone who has the guts to go out there and protect not only our country but the innocent lives of those people in the other countries as well who merely a victim of circumstance. thank you.

One of my best friends in the world is a Marine and trained to be a field sniper. He was on the front lines fighting for his life for over a year. I got to see him after he had come back the first time and I have to say he is so kind and has the biggest heart of anyone I know. He is gentle, he is kind, he is amazing. But I do know he was a changed person after being there and seeing all the violence, destruction and death. I also know that if and when he is called again, he'll go in a heartbeat. God bless our troops!

njmom05's photo
Thu 03/17/11 08:25 AM

drinks :banana: flowers drinks :banana: flowerforyou

drinks :banana: flowers drinks :banana: flowerforyou

njmom05's photo
Sat 03/12/11 03:51 AM
Prayers for you and your family, grammy.
flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou

njmom05's photo
Sat 03/12/11 03:50 AM

{{{{{Ruby}}}}}...congrats to the whole family!!!!!!!:heart: :heart: :heart:

(oh, the 6th of Nov is already taken so the new baby can have any other day!!:tongue: )
She is due on the 13,but I hope for another date. Nov and Feb are the only months,that are free....

Congrats, Ruby!!!! Nov 7th is also taken, lol!! But a healthy baby can come any day of the year!

njmom05's photo
Sat 03/12/11 03:49 AM
Happy Birthday, hope your day is perfect!
flowerforyou flowers flowerforyou flowers flowerforyou flowers flowerforyou flowers

njmom05's photo
Mon 03/07/11 04:39 PM

Back ta ya my friend1:angel: :banana: biggrin

flowerforyou :banana: flowerforyou flowers flowers

1 2 12 13 14 16 18 19 20 24 25