Community > Posts By > njmom05

njmom05's photo
Sat 12/04/10 07:35 PM
Happy Holidays to all the amazing families out there.
flowerforyou flowerforyou

njmom05's photo
Sat 12/04/10 07:00 PM

Cool!:banana: :banana: :banana:
Mine will be out a litte later.:thumbsup:

There is still plenty of time to mail them. I found my cards from the exchange we did last year, was so much fun to check them out.

njmom05's photo
Sat 12/04/10 05:44 PM
Mine are done as well for the addresses I have. Anyone else want me to send a card, drop me a note! flowerforyou flowerforyou

njmom05's photo
Sat 12/04/10 04:01 PM

Will send a pic of MADDY And the boy with your Christmass card!biggrin

Oh, I'd love that!!!! I'll put Christopher's school pic with your card.

:banana: drinks :banana: flowers

Nice, I have some cards ready to go, so far I have 24 that I need to get stamps for and get in the mail. Will do that on Monday.
:banana: :banana: :banana:

njmom05's photo
Sat 12/04/10 12:51 PM

Hi my name is Sandy and I am a medical assistant from Boston, MA. When I moved to Cali 4 years ago I printed up some business cards, went to senior centers and just started going where seniors go. I have been gainfully employed and made a difference in many seniors lives working with them in their homes. There will always be a need to help the elderly.

Hi and thanks. That sounds like a great idea. Did you go to school for medical assisting?

njmom05's photo
Sat 12/04/10 12:49 PM

Will send a pic of MADDY And the boy with your Christmass card!biggrin

Oh, I'd love that!!!! I'll put Christopher's school pic with your card.

njmom05's photo
Sat 12/04/10 12:47 PM

So far the list is:

redhead44613

njmom05

eileena9

mrheartfelt

wolfchic

popcornncoke

LiLBLACKMAGIC

kissablekiss

Anyone else, let me know so I can add you to the list flowerforyou

Awesome, our list is getting longer. Now I just need to gather everyone's address.
:banana: :banana: :banana:

njmom05's photo
Fri 12/03/10 11:38 AM
I found my cards from last year,:banana: thought I got rid of them. It put a huge smile on my face and I am looking sooo forward to getting cards again this year. Anyone who wants me to send a card, drop me a message with your address and I'll add you to my list.
flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou

njmom05's photo
Thu 12/02/10 01:34 PM

I am in!:banana: :banana:

Awesome, I already have your address! :banana:

Now I need yours.drinks :banana:

I'll send mine to you.

njmom05's photo
Thu 12/02/10 01:20 PM

Honey U know I would but after our dear Congress ended my income Im gonna be lucky to have Mac and Cheese for the holidays!! SO Merry Christmas from me to all of my great friends!!flowerforyou drinker drinker

Awe...Mikey, sorry to hear. Why did they do that?

njmom05's photo
Thu 12/02/10 01:19 PM

I am in!:banana: :banana:

Awesome, I already have your address! :banana:

njmom05's photo
Thu 12/02/10 11:41 AM

Nicole, I still have your address....and the others from last year, but most aren't on anymore. Anyone wants a card, let me know.:smile:

Eileen, I thought I had yours but I don't see it on my list, drop me a private message so I can send one to you and Jon.
flowerforyou flowerforyou

njmom05's photo
Thu 12/02/10 04:08 AM

Maddy agrees.!:banana: flowers

flowerforyou flowers flowerforyou flowers

njmom05's photo
Thu 12/02/10 04:06 AM

Awe...cute!!!!!!

njmom05's photo
Wed 12/01/10 03:30 PM
flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou
flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou

njmom05's photo
Tue 11/30/10 05:48 PM
I'll send you a message with my address.

I watched The Grinch and Rudolph the Red Nosed Reindeer tonight. I still love these specials.
:banana: :banana: :banana: :banana:

njmom05's photo
Tue 11/30/10 03:27 PM
I am sure it will, we just need to keep it going. I have your address from last year, but I think you moved?

njmom05's photo
Tue 11/30/10 02:17 PM

Woot its that time of year again. Since Lilbug is no long with us :( NJmom and myself thought we should get this going again. I know we both enjoyed it the last two years. So why not!! If you wanna join just makes your name known and start emailing each other for addresses. Only give your address to people you can trust...there are a lot of freaks out there! So be careful =D Send love and light to your mingle friends!! Enjoy! drinker :heart:

Thanks for starting it up.flowerforyou You know I want in!
:banana: :banana:

njmom05's photo
Mon 11/29/10 02:36 PM
flowerforyou :banana: flowerforyou drinker drinker

njmom05's photo
Mon 11/29/10 06:14 AM

I was at Toys R Us this afternoon and Maddy popped in my head sooo many times as I walked around and was looking at all the musical and light up toys! All the same toys Christopher loves. flowerforyou

That is what my daughter and I were talking today. So fun!flowerforyou

I love buying toys for Christopher cause they are just fun. I think I play with them more than he does. laugh

For sure!:laughing: oops did I say that!slaphead

My brother says thats why we have kids, so we can play with all of their toys! Go figure, he has 4 kids. lol

Your brother and the rest of the world!drinks :banana: :laughing: :laughing:

Definitely. I love his toys and reading all of his books. Its just fun. I also love to color, he doesn't understand it, but I have several coloring books and a big box of crayons. Its defintely a de-stresser!