Community > Posts By > njmom05

njmom05's photo
Sat 07/09/11 01:00 PM

Whew! There are some familiar faces! Popped in here last night and hardly recognized the place. Good to see some of the same great folks are here.

Hi Robin. Is that your dog in the pic on your profile?

Hi hon! Good to see ya! Yeppers. that would be Boo! Actually, his official name is 'Booger' but I HATE that, so I shortened it to Boo. A friend got him for me a few months ago, to help me kinda get over Buttercup...well, that didn't work. I still think of her every day, she was one of kind, and I didn't want Boo when I first got him. Over time, though I began to see a lot of Buttercup in him. I know this is gonna sound nuts, but it's sorta like a little bit of her came with him...I don't know...but I love him, and I'm gonna teach him how to sign cards too! bigsmile

Awe...I am sure part of Buttercup came to you through this dog as well. She was with you for a long time. Funny, I was just looking through one of my drawers in the kitchen trying to find something and came across the bag that has all my secret pal and valentine cards in it from Mingle. Sure made me smile to see all the fun things I received from the people on here.

njmom05's photo
Sat 07/09/11 05:15 AM

Whew! There are some familiar faces! Popped in here last night and hardly recognized the place. Good to see some of the same great folks are here.

Hi Robin. Is that your dog in the pic on your profile?

njmom05's photo
Thu 07/07/11 02:51 PM
Mingle is awesome, I've been here for quite a few years and the love and support I've received has been amazing!

:banana: :banana: :banana: :banana:

njmom05's photo
Wed 06/29/11 03:47 AM
Prayers for a successful surgery and speedy recovery.flowerforyouflowerforyou

My son just had a gastro surgery and he did very well!

njmom05's photo
Wed 06/22/11 02:59 PM
Congrats, Cindy. Wishing best of health to mom and baby.
flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou

njmom05's photo
Tue 06/21/11 12:29 PM
waving waving waving waving waving
Hey everyone! Today is the first day of summer and its gonna be 90 tomorrow. Ugh! laugh

njmom05's photo
Sun 06/19/11 05:58 AM

Thanks for the details, from which it seem you're referring to the personal email notifications (offsite). I don't think we have had any issues with our email server, but I will double check.

I have the same problem. I am getting notifications to my yahoo account that I have emails but the notifications are coming days and sometimes weeks after I get a message on mingle. I just recieved a notification today from a message that was sent to me on mingle over a week ago. I've read it and replied a long time ago. Its frustrating.

njmom05's photo
Mon 06/13/11 02:54 PM
Awe....big hugs to you and Noah!!! You guys sure deserve them!
flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou

njmom05's photo
Mon 06/13/11 05:21 AM
laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh

njmom05's photo
Thu 06/09/11 02:28 PM
Edited by njmom05 on Thu 06/09/11 02:28 PM
I read all the guestbook entries on the funeral home site. What an amazing little girl, God knew what he was doing when he brought her into your family.
flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou

njmom05's photo
Wed 06/08/11 01:49 PM
Happy Belated Birthday!
flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou

njmom05's photo
Mon 06/06/11 12:14 PM
My condolences and prayers to your family. I still have her picture right here next to Christopher's.
flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou

njmom05's photo
Thu 06/02/11 02:21 PM
Prayers for a healthy report
flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou

njmom05's photo
Thu 06/02/11 08:51 AM
Happy Birthday!!!!

njmom05's photo
Sat 04/23/11 03:39 PM
flowerforyou HAPPY EASTER MINGLE PEOPLE flowerforyou

njmom05's photo
Sat 04/23/11 07:19 AM
Prayers for Rick and for you

njmom05's photo
Fri 04/22/11 03:58 AM
Happy Birthday wishes to Baby Joe!!
flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou

njmom05's photo
Sat 04/16/11 03:20 AM
I think my son waking up at 2am and smiling as he handed me his sippy cup counts as an 'i love you'. laugh

njmom05's photo
Fri 04/15/11 05:56 AM
flowerforyou Happy Belated Birthday! flowerforyou

njmom05's photo
Wed 04/13/11 12:28 PM
Congrats Kristi! How precious.

1 2 11 12 13 15 17 18 19 24 25