Community > Posts By > John1932

John1932's photo
Sun 08/09/09 06:09 PM

well as i say in every WEEKLY nice guy thread ill

Weekly, where have you been, it is every other day now. LOLgrumble

drinker I am a veteran of thousands of "Nice Guy" threads:tongue:

yea it does get old repeating the same thing every other day, but it sure is a good way to raise the post count, YEAA, Thats why we are really here Ladies, we just want our post counts... :cry:

John1932's photo
Sun 08/09/09 06:05 PM

gimme a nice guy...and he will be treated like a king

take your pick, they are everywhere, but they just cant be seen cause no one sees them, they have been trashed on so many times that they hide and peak their heads out just once in a while. Why do you think we are here, it doesn't hurt as bad being trashed on when you sitting behind a screen.

John1932's photo
Sun 08/09/09 05:55 PM
Edited by John1932 on Sun 08/09/09 05:56 PM

well as i say in every WEEKLY nice guy thread ill

Weekly, where have you been, it is every other day now. LOLgrumble

John1932's photo
Sun 08/09/09 05:53 PM
Edited by John1932 on Sun 08/09/09 05:53 PM
huh noway
"Honey, I think we should sell all of the guns."

"and chairs"

John1932's photo
Sun 08/09/09 05:47 PM
Edited by John1932 on Sun 08/09/09 05:48 PM

YEAH YOU MIGHT HAVE BETTER LUCK IN A CHATROOM I KNOW I DID. AT LEAST PEOPLE THERE WOULD SAY HI AND NOT IGNORE YOU.

Yea, but not everyone is on every second of the day, so you need to give it time, if people don't have anything to say, they wont say it.

There are plenty of people on here looking for love or dating, but people are too far away or they are just not their preference.

Most of the people believe in friendship first, so if they are looking for friends, it doesn't mean they wont consider any other options if the right one comes along.

You wont know if you don't try and if you don't try then you wont find what your looking for.
You cant come in here and expect to find love overnight, it takes time.
drinker

John1932's photo
Sun 08/09/09 05:38 PM

Have you given to time to reactivate, sometimes, the data base is slow in reading activation codes..

Try reactivating, then logging out close the browser and then opeb it back up and log in, see if that helps, if not, you may want to ask Charles..

it may have a timeout on it and if deactivated for too long it can only be reactivated manually by a MOD.

John1932's photo
Sun 08/09/09 05:36 PM
Have you given to time to reactivate, sometimes, the data base is slow in reading activation codes..

Try reactivating, then logging out close the browser and then opeb it back up and log in, see if that helps, if not, you may want to ask Charles..

John1932's photo
Sun 08/09/09 05:32 PM
OK, thanks for the advice, it is well noted. Your are very correct as well, this happens all too often and we just have to learn to not trust anyone,
just join a dating site and date them. lol

I'm just being silly, your advice is welcomed.

John1932's photo
Sun 08/09/09 05:23 PM
Its like shopping, you want some new clothes, you go to the store and look at a few and try on a few and put a few back before you find the one that appeals to you. Your going to find a lot more of what you dont want, before or stumble across the one that you do. You find the one that looks good on you. LOL

I don't mean to compare us men to clothing, but Im trying to make the point that the higher the standards you have, the more your going to find what you do want before you get what you really want.

John1932's photo
Sun 08/09/09 05:13 PM
Nope, not today....

John1932's photo
Sun 08/09/09 05:12 PM

How many of you repeatedly wind up in the "FRIEND ZONE"? And are you absolutely sick to death of it? I used to have women throwing themselves at me... But lately it seems I've lost my edge. Any ideas?

Trying a little too hard?

Thinking more about getting laid, than learning people?

We crafty women can smell that a mile away...:wink: laugh

exactly.

when a guy refuses to consider being my friend for the time being and wants to rush right onto declaring love after 2 weeks... you kinda get the idea that he isn't really interested in knowing you. ohwell

Yea it takes at least 3 weeks, C'mon give it some time, I like to go a least a month before I declare love.. LOL

John1932's photo
Sun 08/09/09 05:09 PM
welcome back

John1932's photo
Sun 08/09/09 03:31 AM

shallow? I dont think you HAVE that luxury.

Id just say mean, cold.

Not attractive things.

You are referring to other living human beings, who have feelings, and emotions in a really sick way.

Not a way to win friends.

You dont get anywhere downing others to bring yourself up.

Its cowardly.

I mean fat? ugly? Would you like it if people referred to you as stupid?
DDDOOOOHHHHHH!!!!! indifferent
That was funnny, lol

epic win!!!!!!!!:banana:

John1932's photo
Sun 08/09/09 03:29 AM
Edited by John1932 on Sun 08/09/09 03:29 AM

i luvvv shallow :wink:

drinker just dont dive in, you may hit your head on the bottom...

oh no i wouldn't dive in, i just like to look at them

John1932's photo
Sun 08/09/09 03:25 AM
I confess to nothing, but I do have a smile on my face which means it may be something, and she is amazing...You know who you are, sorry to keep you up so late on the phone... Sleep tight.

John1932's photo
Sun 08/09/09 03:21 AM
Edited by John1932 on Sun 08/09/09 03:23 AM

2:00 in the morning...? What a long night! I said good buy to all my friends here because my time is up.

My confession is this: Summer is over, College will be back in a week, I have to get the house ready so i can work 18hrs a day 7 days a week helping these kids get a degree.

My son is home and not a drop he is as nice as can be< i guess my assumptions were all wrong after all.. thank God! he stopped drinking over 5 months ago.. how sweet! He did get a second job and is going to let Mother Dearest Handle his finances so he can get out of 25k in debt!

It has been so much fun flooding all your forms and the topics have been a blast to make me laugh and grin... I thank you so much!

For the friends i have make Thanks Babe! YOUR just a great person I can say.... for the rest to have way too much fun, Keep us laughing we need a good one.

For one person who they know who they are, you have my email, Don't be a stranger...you might as well have a great laugh also.

Even a Pastor Has to have some fun and that I did here.

I did not come here for any other reason then to make a friend, and for the others... Keep it real for some of you really have crushes on others.. don't be afraid take it with a grain of salt and go take a dive, for you never know until you try the worst that can happen is you get sand in your panties... or trunks stuck to your rear...

for one of you who cracked me up more then any of you Keep that Doll tucked in at night.

But to one of you who was so intelligent that just fascinated my mind, I will read the books and listen to the audio tapes and I will be back after i have learned all this stuff to share my thoughts on QM... fascinating... it was....

and last of least To some one sweet Life is so simple don't sweat the hard things only remember you can do it and make your life easy quit fretting abut all the simple things its a waist of energy.

for all my long long letters i had to leave you with this... My longest page letter was 57pages... Thank God! you did not know me as a teenager.. YOU would have never gotten in a word..

The rich an famous was my past and now i am just me, free from the crazed way and to learn a new trad... get out of childcare.. it will make you crazed.... lol...

Thanks everyone....Good night!

P.s. I was not Gay! it was suppose to keep you men out of my hair but it did not work you came anyway and for all that i turned away! Hay.. why were you there in the first place?????????????? I just wanted some time away from work and to play, play, play! I wanted to play..........so be gay and happy and cheerful and proud today is my last day!.. Be a clown with a upside down frown...

Amen Pastor Julie

P.s. Gossip was fun and narrow minded killed the fun! Gee Get a grip treat everyone the same and never ever talk behind there backs.. they can hear you......... DAAAAA

Good bye little lady, wish I could have chatted with ya before you left, you will be missed... drinker :cry: tears sad

John1932's photo
Sun 08/09/09 03:13 AM

Why do i always fall for the wrong guys?

You fall cause the wrong guys trip you, but if you look up you will see the hand of the right guy helping you up.

John1932's photo
Sun 08/09/09 03:08 AM
My girls eyes, my girls lips, my girls cheeks, my girls ears, my girls chin, my girls body... thats all that matters. If she is my girl, then I chose her and she chose me and what she has is what I want..

John1932's photo
Sun 08/09/09 03:05 AM

just one look at the wrapper
and.....
salivation
part of her knows
the delicious engine
drenched in oil
device designed to burn
energy
into blinding light
rays from eyes
beaming
pull me in
a perfect fit this
pleasure apparatus
a mind
stunning imagination

huh

John1932's photo
Sun 08/09/09 03:00 AM
Edited by John1932 on Sun 08/09/09 03:02 AM

i luvvv shallow :wink:

drinker just dont dive in, you may hit your head on the bottom...

1 2 4 6 7 8 9 24 25