Sun 08/09/09 02:56 AM
I said, "Babe, I love you, just wanted you know,"

she said, 'Ummm yea, about that,, ahhh never mind"

John1932's photo
Sun 08/09/09 02:52 AM
OK frown

John1932's photo
Sun 08/09/09 02:50 AM
Yes it makes you somewhat shallow, it means you don't look deeper than the flesh, you don't look at what is deep inside, you look at the shallow part of them and that is all you see. So if you look at them as fat and ugly and wont have anything to do with them because of it, then it makes you shallow.

John1932's photo
Sun 08/09/09 02:45 AM

*gets out shotgun*

now before you go and group all us ladies together,remember,i want a nice guy,which are hard to find with all the guys with small peckers that has something to prove..

but also i need a guy with a backbone that can stand up to me..

You gotta a shotgun, Why would I stand up to you, like I wanna be filled with buckshot...

John1932's photo
Sat 08/08/09 07:48 PM

WOW, i didnt expect that when i posted this. But you people with all your replies got me into a deep thinking now :)

Thats what we do, we are here to help.
stick it out, you will be glad you did...

John1932's photo
Sat 08/08/09 07:43 PM

i dont think i am looking for a father figure, lol
for some reason though i am attracted to strong men, like firefighters lol :)

but not boys
somehow i believe that if they are a little older they will know better how to make me feel good, a real man knows...
boys dont...

Yea, boys want you to make them feel good, and men thrive on making you feel good. Well, go start a fire somewhere and cry out for help, you will be surrounded with firefighter and police. lol

I think you want a man to put out that fire burning deep within you and...... nevermind off topic...

i am surrounded by them all day long every day! may be thats why :)

AHHHHH, there you go, see what talking things out can do.
Are none of them acting interested, are they single, have you made it known that you are are interested in them? Some guys have respect, and if they are attracted to you they will never let on because they fear you wont want an older guy. Some dont want a younger lady, but some don't care.

John1932's photo
Sat 08/08/09 07:37 PM

i think its different for women than its for men.
girls mature sooner emotinally, am i wrong?

Yea thats true, I am 37 and still act like a kid sometimes.
But of course some ladies like a kid at heart and some dont. it is a matter of finding your preference.

Stay in the forums with us for a while, have fun and chat along with us, over time you will begin to see things and different people and get a better understanding of what your looking for.

John1932's photo
Sat 08/08/09 07:34 PM

i dont think i am looking for a father figure, lol
for some reason though i am attracted to strong men, like firefighters lol :)

but not boys
somehow i believe that if they are a little older they will know better how to make me feel good, a real man knows...
boys dont...

Yea, boys want you to make them feel good, and men thrive on making you feel good. Well, go start a fire somewhere and cry out for help, you will be surrounded with firefighter and police. lol

I think you want a man to put out that fire burning deep within you and...... nevermind off topic...

John1932's photo
Sat 08/08/09 07:30 PM

experience is within the person not the age...

Thats true, but in her mind, people her age or younger don't have that.
We know form experience that isn't true, but she hasn't gotten that far yet, LOL

John1932's photo
Sat 08/08/09 07:27 PM

You're doing the right thing. When you play the "game", some one has to lose.

yes, that's how I feel about it too, Thank You

John1932's photo
Sat 08/08/09 07:23 PM

Well, for once, i am not attracted to guys who are close to my age, they have to be AT LEAST 5 years older. FOr some reason i ve always thought that guys my age are still kids and wont be able to understand me as well, they dont have enough experience, i might be very wrong but that is my opinion from previous experiences i have.
I also like guys, or find them attractive if there is a reason for me to look up to them and admire them for whatever they do and who they are. I dont know. Does that make any sense?
no that doesnt make sense at all to me.... for what does age have to do with that?

If she is looking for a fatherly type figure, age makes all of the difference

John1932's photo
Sat 08/08/09 07:22 PM

Well, for once, i am not attracted to guys who are close to my age, they have to be AT LEAST 5 years older. FOr some reason i ve always thought that guys my age are still kids and wont be able to understand me as well, they dont have enough experience, i might be very wrong but that is my opinion from previous experiences i have.
I also like guys, or find them attractive if there is a reason for me to look up to them and admire them for whatever they do and who they are. I dont know. Does that make any sense?

Father figure?

Damn it, Motown! This is the 2nd time in THIS thread that you have read my mind & beat me to it!

yea, i think we are all hitting on something here, and I don't mean the pipe either.....glasses

John1932's photo
Sat 08/08/09 07:19 PM
Edited by John1932 on Sat 08/08/09 07:20 PM

Yes, it makes perfect sense,blushing
Your in love with me, dangit, why do I do this to women?frustrated
Just kidding..laugh

Ok, how close were you to your father?

John1932's photo
Sat 08/08/09 07:13 PM
Edited by John1932 on Sat 08/08/09 07:14 PM

I thought it might be nice to get some objective opinions since i am here anyway.
So why is that? I always get attracted to the wrong guys, the ones that i know i can't get, the ones i know it s wrong to even think about, the ones that i know will be difficult to get due to different reasons. WHy? WHy? At the same time there are really nice guys out there who i know like me and want to do things for me all the time, and the more i know they like me the more not interested i become!
What is wrong with me??

What are you chasing? Looks, or attitude.
My guess is the guys that do like you don't have one of them.
Are you looking for love or just a hangout crush.
Nothing is wrong with you, you just have to figure out what it is you want, then go after it.
Yes you are a very sexy woman, but dont walk around with that, "I know I'm sexy attitude, and don't try to attract a guy by being sexy on purpose, we like natural sexy, not pushy sexy.

Figure out who you are and what you want first.

i dont walk with that attitude (i dont think so at least), most of the time i dont have time to worry about what i look like.
I do want love, true love, forever love, may be i am just being naive though, i dont know. i am a little confused now.

OHHHH True love,,, ok gotcha.

ok My number is 555 555 1234. Come and get your love...love

Ok here is the deal..
You said there are guys that are interested in you, but your not interetsed in them, why are you not interested in them? Do they have kids? Is it they way they look? are they fat? too skinny?

Look at the guys that you are not interested in that do like you, and find out what it is that you dont like.

Hun, you have to figure yourself out before you can figure anyone else out.

John1932's photo
Sat 08/08/09 07:00 PM

I thought it might be nice to get some objective opinions since i am here anyway.
So why is that? I always get attracted to the wrong guys, the ones that i know i can't get, the ones i know it s wrong to even think about, the ones that i know will be difficult to get due to different reasons. WHy? WHy? At the same time there are really nice guys out there who i know like me and want to do things for me all the time, and the more i know they like me the more not interested i become!
What is wrong with me??

What are you chasing? Looks, or attitude.
My guess is the guys that do like you don't have one of them.
Are you looking for love or just a hangout crush.
Nothing is wrong with you, you just have to figure out what it is you want, then go after it.
Yes you are a very sexy woman, but dont walk around with that, "I know I'm sexy attitude, and don't try to attract a guy by being sexy on purpose, we like natural sexy, not pushy sexy.

Figure out who you are and what you want first.

John1932's photo
Sat 08/08/09 06:48 PM
NOOOO, No loves today....:cry:

John1932's photo
Sat 08/08/09 06:45 PM

YEA a Love Date! Congratulations that is great.. fantastic.. Now that is why these sites were made...

To find the one that fits you well, to take a chance and just chill, relax and take a breath.....

O how wonderful for you, I wish you the best may you have found the one women that makes your heart drop with sweaty palms....

Sometimes you just do it and don't look back it is the best way no matter what! Because if you don't give it that one chance you might regret it one day... so close your eyes and JUMP! Take a chance!

Regardless if you make it or not it is that you Tried that is what counts.

I wish you both a happy life... Yea.... congrats...

Thankyou, that was sweet.... your a doll...

John1932's photo
Sat 08/08/09 06:43 PM

i was no use whatsoever ohwell

Yea you were, you almost said vagina, that was priceless

John1932's photo
Sat 08/08/09 06:42 PM
Yea, welcome...

John1932's photo
Sat 08/08/09 06:39 PM

Hey am new to this don't really understand it at all lol.

Just came on here for new people to chat too anyone interested

x

Welcome on board the boards..

1 2 3 5 7 8 9 24 25