Community > Posts By > John1932

John1932's photo
Sat 08/08/09 06:38 PM

HeLLOo MiNgLe Pplz Im NeW HeRe. HoW exactly do you get ppl to mingle with you.......tongue tongue

post alot on the forums and put boobie pics in your profile

this worked for me

Actually that does work, you will get up the next day and be flooded with new friends..

John1932's photo
Sat 08/08/09 06:34 PM
Welcome, jump on in and chat with us in the forums.
Hope you can handle brutal honesty.
Like "nice profile, were did you get it from," or "your HOT, may I wipe the drool from my chin now..."
Things like that.. LOL

Welcome and enjoylaugh

John1932's photo
Sat 08/08/09 06:28 PM

But what if, just for the sake of argument/debate, when you DID meet him, he wasn't what you thought he would be? What if he had deceived you in some way??

That is why I say it can only really happen when there is face to face contact. The meeting can solidify what you already feel, or it can completely change it.

Until that point, there is just no way to really know.

don't people fall in, and out, of love all the time - in the real world as well?

how many of us have been in relationships where the person changed in some way, and let us down, deceived us, lied to us?

does that mean that the love we had for them before never existed? or does it mean simply that as the relationship ended, so did the loving?

Yes. They do. But, in those real life situations, there is physical contact and interaction that allows you to determine whether the person has changed.

In a situation like this, you really wouldn't know if the person " changed " until you know for certain, through meeting, that the person really IS who they said they were.

As far as I can see, nobody is debating that in order for a relationship to PROGRESS..there has to be the physical contact. I don't think I've ever heard of any romantic linking in which there was a mutual agreement to be in cyberlove forever. (haha, this is ironic..if you knew me..but..) The question as I read it, was in regards to at what point is it 'okay' to admit you've been bitten by the love bug and are no longer interested in being 'available.'

I could be wrong.

Yes, your right, but also, as a woman, would you be offended if a guy you were trying to get to know and see where things could go together, was also doing the same thing with a couple of other women at the same time. Is that being a player, or is that being rude and disrespectful, or is that consider OK.

I don't see a difference between getting to know this person online, or getting to know someone in person. In any relationship, at some point committment is addressed. Am I missing something in the question?
NO NO, your on the right track, but to go deeper, imagine you met a guy and you both hit it off and decided you wanted to get to know each other better to see where things are going.

Later on you find out that the guy was also trying to get to know another girl in the same way and after he dated you both for a few times, he is gonna pick the best out of the two of you.

Wouldnt that be what a player does? Thats what I dont want to do, and I had two friends really badger me for not wanting to date others while I am trying to work on this new girl.

Well, yes..in MY opinion that is wrong. Online/Offline/Any mix of the two..

that's what I was mostly getting at. Thanks for the input flowerforyou

John1932's photo
Sat 08/08/09 06:23 PM
Edited by John1932 on Sat 08/08/09 06:26 PM

Yes. They do. But, in those real life situations, there is physical contact and interaction that allows you to determine whether the person has changed.

In a situation like this, you really wouldn't know if the person " changed " until you know for certain, through meeting, that the person really IS who they said they were.

hmmm, i've talked with all sorts of people - online - who've showed me - online - that they weren't who they said they were. it didn't have to come to a physical meeting.

i agree that it's probably easier to falsify your life if you only talk online and there's no physical meeting. however, there was absolute certainty on my part that the guy i picked wasn't faking anything.

yes but u have to go and steal one o the good guys dont'cha? grumble grumble

I'll thumb wrestle you for mine though. (You are so gonna laugh when/if you figure out who that is!) :tongue:

oooo oooo tell tell bigsmile

say 'vagina' and I'll tell you.. :tongue:

In the voice of fifer **** "VAGINA, VAGINA, VAGINA"

DIMMIT FIFER, quit possessing me like that...grumble

John1932's photo
Sat 08/08/09 06:21 PM

But what if, just for the sake of argument/debate, when you DID meet him, he wasn't what you thought he would be? What if he had deceived you in some way??

That is why I say it can only really happen when there is face to face contact. The meeting can solidify what you already feel, or it can completely change it.

don't people fall in, and out, of love all the time - in the real world as well?

how many of us have been in relationships where the person changed in some way, and let us down, deceived us, lied to us?

does that mean that the love we had for them before never existed? or does it mean simply that as the relationship ended, so did the loving?

As far as I can see, nobody is debating that in order for a relationship to PROGRESS..there has to be the physical contact. I don't think I've ever heard of any romantic linking in which there was a mutual agreement to be in cyberlove forever. (haha, this is ironic..if you knew me..but..) The question as I read it, was in regards to at what point is it 'okay' to admit you've been bitten by the love bug and are no longer interested in being 'available.'

I could be wrong.

Yes, your right, but also, as a woman, would you be offended if a guy you were trying to get to know and see where things could go together, was also doing the same thing with a couple of other women at the same time. Is that being a player, or is that being rude and disrespectful, or is that consider OK.

I don't see a difference between getting to know this person online, or getting to know someone in person. In any relationship, at some point committment is addressed. Am I missing something in the question?
NO NO, your on the right track, but to go deeper, imagine you met a guy and you both hit it off and decided you wanted to get to know each other better to see where things are going.

Later on you find out that the guy was also trying to get to know another girl in the same way and after he dated you both for a few times, he is gonna pick the best out of the two of you.

Wouldnt that be what a player does? Thats what I dont want to do, and I had two friends really badger me for not wanting to date others while I am trying to work on this new girl.

John1932's photo
Sat 08/08/09 06:14 PM

hmmm, i've talked with all sorts of people - online - who've showed me - online - that they weren't who they said they were. it didn't have to come to a physical meeting.

i agree that it's probably easier to falsify your life if you only talk online and there's no physical meeting. however, there was absolute certainty on my part that the guy i picked wasn't faking anything.

yes but u have to go and steal one o the good guys dont'cha? grumble grumble

I'll thumb wrestle you for mine though. (You are so gonna laugh when/if you figure out who that is!) :tongue:

oooo oooo tell tell bigsmile

Oh yea, tell away, this is my thread, you can go off topic, I don't care..

John1932's photo
Sat 08/08/09 06:09 PM
Edited by John1932 on Sat 08/08/09 06:11 PM

I could be wrong.

Yes, your right, but also, as a woman, would you be offended if a guy you were trying to get to know and see where things could go together, was also doing the same thing with a couple of other women at the same time. Is that being a player, or is that being rude and disrespectful, or is that considered OK.

John1932's photo
Sat 08/08/09 06:04 PM

I do agree with you on this, this is more like a crush, we both connected we both enjoyed each others company, and we are just easing into this. I am flying up there next month, to talk with some of my corporate bosses and meet with them of my job change and merging my business and if we feel the urge to meet up, then we will, if not, no big deal, I am just moving there for an offer I cant refuse and she lives there too, that's how I met her, I searched for people who live in that area.
I do appreciate every bit of the advice guys.

John1932's photo
Sat 08/08/09 05:56 PM

IMHO.. you'll see a lot of people make comments announcing a relationship isn't real until you've spent time face to face. Its done with good intentions, sharing of observations, we-just-wanna-help-you-save-face voices of experiance.

I say, thanks for the advice. I'll keep what was helpful and throw the rest away and go on about my head-in-the-clouds business.

Some will worry about saving face. Some just know that **** happens and life goes on anyway.

Hearts get broken everyday and nobody is immune.

Best wishes and Congrats flowerforyou

Yes, hearts do get broken, but then you pick up and move on.
thanks You

John1932's photo
Sat 08/08/09 05:54 PM

Seeing what??? Where is it???? What is IT ????
FIXXXXXX IIITTTTTTT.

too much exposure... you're on your own now John...rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl

Ive been on my own before, I can do it again... :cry: :cry: brokenheart

Modela hug John... c'mon baby...love :banana:

huh Dont tease meembarassed just please me...bigsmile :heart:

John1932's photo
Sat 08/08/09 05:45 PM

but then on the other hand, speaking of people with no profile photos

if I were hanging out in a bar and some chick came over to chat me up and if she had no face it would kinda creep me out

Yea, me too.. no face means no eyes, no face means no nose, no face means no lips, no lips means no mouth, no mouth means no Bl** ****
ok, that's enough..

John1932's photo
Sat 08/08/09 05:36 PM
Edited by John1932 on Sat 08/08/09 05:37 PM

FIXXXXXX IIITTTTTTT.

too much exposure... you're on your own now John...rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl

Ive been on my own before, I can do it again... :cry: :cry: brokenheart

John1932's photo
Sat 08/08/09 05:34 PM

Love, however, only really happens when there is face to face, in person contact.

how can you define love for another person?

perhaps it can't happen for you but who's to say what another feels isn't love?

i'll argue this til i'm blue in the face because i've no doubt i was in love with robin before i physically met him.

:thumbsup:

'single' and 'taken' ain't nothin' but one person's state of mind anyway.

What gives anyone else the right to judge? How does it make you feel when you experiance an emotion, say..anger, and another person says to you that you need to curb that emotion because its overblown? You may learn in time you feel differently, but does it mean that you were never angry in the first place? That' silly, people don't work that way LOL

Excellent point... drinker

John1932's photo
Sat 08/08/09 05:01 PM
Edited by John1932 on Sat 08/08/09 05:02 PM

Wish everyone was as honest as you. You are so right to feel the way you do.:thumbsup:

ThankYou, honesty and communication is where it starts, and I want to be trusting and completely true to whomever becomes my ONE.
I hate being alone and I hate the waiting game, but for a good, real and true love, it is very much worth it.

John1932's photo
Sat 08/08/09 04:54 PM

I have been emailing back and forth with someone that I met here,(No Names out of respect for her, if she wants to reveal, then she can)
and last night we had our first phone chat, we talked for an hour or so then we got off of the phone. 20 minutes later she called me back and ask if we could chat some more. I was very moved by this. Today I got another email from her telling me that she enjoyed our talk and wants to talk more and get to know each other more and I agree, I am fascinated with her too.

Here is my problem, a couple of people who are just friends, got upset because I am not interested in being single while I am working on getting to know this other lady.
I think it is unfair to spend time trying to get to know someone and continuing to play as if your still available. These friends never showed any signs of being interested in me as far as dating, but when out of excitement I tell them I am interested in someone and we are talking and getting to know each other, they get upset and tell me, "You are still single, just because you are trying to get to know each other doesn't mean you cant still play the game". I disagree, I think I need to focus on her, as she is focusing on me as well.

Whats your take on this? Am I out of line in thinking that I don't need to be exposing myself as single when I am working on something with someone else. We haven't met yet, she lives very far away, but we are interested in each other and we are fondly talking to each other. My profile clearly states that I want plenty of friends, but only one lover. So why is it so hard for anyone else to understand that they are friends but she is someone I am connecting with on a different level?

ARE...are you talking about me?happy :banana: :banana:

Now, yes you are exposing yerself....rofl rofl rofl rofl

AHHHH, now why'd you go and tell them, it was a secret Modela..grumble

If something is EXPOSED, please tell me so I can cover it.

I have to tell them the truth now John rofl rofl rofl rofl

You gotta cover it John... you gotta.... everybody is seeing it....:laughing: :laughing: :laughing: rofl rofl rofl

FIXXXXXX IIITTTTTTT.

John1932's photo
Sat 08/08/09 04:48 PM

Taurus you have posted 3214 times - do you ever sleep?

haha.. sometimes no. I suffer from insomnia, and have a child who needs me at all hours.

I also cant work right now, and am taking care of my ill mother, who just had sugery.

To me I never look at how many posts someone posts, because 1, i dont really think its my business, but I do sometimes look, just to see of someones new, so I can welcome them.

Believe me, if this were a chatroom, wed all have alot more posts.

Why not a chat room, they can install one here if they wanted?
Just a thought.

where would i have the time to post everywhere AND be in a chat room? noway

I thought the world revolved around you?, you cant make time with that kind of power

John1932's photo
Sat 08/08/09 04:45 PM

Im new lmao with my 2 posts. I just started today so give me time. I have a VERY addictive personality.......I feel small lol

Hey, Welcome to mingle2 girl... I am looking forward to your posts and sense of humor... that's what I am here for... to rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl

I thought you were here for me?
Im beginning to see a pattern here....

John1932's photo
Sat 08/08/09 04:42 PM

Taurus you have posted 3214 times - do you ever sleep?

haha.. sometimes no. I suffer from insomnia, and have a child who needs me at all hours.

I also cant work right now, and am taking care of my ill mother, who just had sugery.

To me I never look at how many posts someone posts, because 1, i dont really think its my business, but I do sometimes look, just to see of someones new, so I can welcome them.

Believe me, if this were a chatroom, wed all have alot more posts.

Why not a chat room, they can install one here if they wanted?
Just a thought.

John1932's photo
Sat 08/08/09 04:37 PM
Hello, and welcome.

John1932's photo
Sat 08/08/09 04:36 PM

well some of us are for sure bigsmile

First smile I've seen today....

1 2 3 4 6 8 9 10 24 25