Community > Posts By > John1932

John1932's photo
Sun 08/09/09 07:36 PM

I don't like to see celulite or cankles on a lady, I like some nice smooth tone legs. I don't feel that makes me shallow its just a personal preference.

If the fact that they have cankles or a bit of cellulite on their legs is what causes you to determine whether they are worth talking to, that is shallow.

Everyone has personal preferences. I prefer the women I go out with to be shorter than I am. But that doesn't mean I won't be friendly with a woman who is taller than me. I just wouldn't see her as date material for me.

HEllo, we have a BINGO

John1932's photo
Sun 08/09/09 07:17 PM
hmmmmm nice thread, think Ill take it...

John1932's photo
Sun 08/09/09 07:11 PM

you guys, its not about me falling for "bad" or "good" guys, thats not what i meant. The guys are fall for are not good or bad, they are complex people just like all of us. Its that the more difficult it is to get someone, the more determined and interested i am . After all the thinking i ve done, i dont really thing i am that different than a lot of other people out there. May be ther isnt anything wrong with me, after all.

OHHH so you like chasing the hard to get guys, well maybe they are not taking you seriously, maybe they think your just a flirt and nothing more...Older mature guys steer away from that...
I dont know, Im just guessing

John1932's photo
Sun 08/09/09 06:58 PM

Yea, I was working, and tore my back pocket on my jeans, thought it was just the pocket but nope, it was everything, and I didn't know it.
That was one of the very few days that I went commando too, so embarrassing....

My ex's crotch ripped out during a volleyball game...guess that wasn't the only ball he was diving for...laugh

LOL, funny

John1932's photo
Sun 08/09/09 06:50 PM
Yea, I was working, and tore my back pocket on my jeans, thought it was just the pocket but nope, it was everything, and I didn't know it.
That was one of the very few days that I went commando too, so embarrassing....

John1932's photo
Sun 08/09/09 06:48 PM

At least The King went while he was still on the throne. How many of us will be able to say that?

So did Lenny Bruce.laugh

Is that a the corpse of Lenny? OHHH MANNNNN ill

John1932's photo
Sun 08/09/09 06:46 PM

I was 8.

Went into the living room and saw my mom crying.

Had no clue why.

Yep me too, I saw my mom crying too. Didn't understand why till later...

John1932's photo
Sun 08/09/09 06:43 PM

I think if a person has an entitled feeling that they are going to up and down the line of people until they find exactly what they want are going to be dissappointed with what they get.

Thats not exactly the point I was trying to make.. lol

John1932's photo
Sun 08/09/09 06:37 PM

a friend of mine that i went to grade school and highschool with, was in town last month for a friend of ours was getting married and annie was there to help with the wedding and reception. i just got a email from her that her step dad just pass on. he had a heartattch.. im not sure how old he was. and she trying to help her mom with this ordeal

please send prayers to the family

Absolutley,
Thank you for sharing....

John1932's photo
Sun 08/09/09 06:37 PM

drinker George Bush deserves to go to helldrinker

OK Mirror, you dont believe in God, but you believe in Hell. lol.
Well at least its something....
drinker I believe in GOD.drinker Thats why I dont lie about HIMdrinkerOr blame HIM:smile:

COOL

John1932's photo
Sun 08/09/09 06:33 PM

flowerforyou most come backflowerforyou

YEP!!! You rang??? ... laugh

Yea, she was on my friends list and then she was gone, Sooo Saddd...

John1932's photo
Sun 08/09/09 06:32 PM
Yea, got the ole motor running, dang, I think I need to change the oil.

John1932's photo
Sun 08/09/09 06:29 PM
Edited by John1932 on Sun 08/09/09 06:29 PM

Hi, Im new here too, I like chewing and spitting and smacking when I eat. I like to touch in all the wrong places and slobber all over your neck when we get intimate.. ANY TAKERS,,, HUH HUH HUH!!!!!:banana:

John1932's photo
Sun 08/09/09 06:25 PM

ok that was a hi-jack, hand it back now :wink:

Sorry, how bout noway

John1932's photo
Sun 08/09/09 06:24 PM

well as i say in every WEEKLY nice guy thread ill

Weekly, where have you been, it is every other day now. LOLgrumble

drinker I am a veteran of thousands of "Nice Guy" threads:tongue:

yea it does get old repeating the same thing every other day, but it sure is a good way to raise the post count, YEAA, Thats why we are really here Ladies, we just want our post counts... :cry:

happy I actually have the answer for this type of thread ,and can totally explain the "Nice Guy"phenomenon.:smile: But I'm just feeling to lazy to type it all out right nowlaugh

Yea, for the umptenth time....

John1932's photo
Sun 08/09/09 06:22 PM

bigsmile ... Mondo slurpfest ... :banana: ...

Wha ... talkin' about FINE cuisine here!!! ... laugh

huh

John1932's photo
Sun 08/09/09 06:20 PM
Edited by John1932 on Sun 08/09/09 06:21 PM

:banana: Fabo,add an "I" to your name and make it Fabio,it might help. I can't believe it's not butter. be seeing you
NO I dont want to put an I on my nick name cause the man that claims to be my dad s name is FABIO so I dont want that on my name ok
.glasses :smile:
smile2 Your nickname in real life is FABO?smile2 And your dads name is FABIO?smile2
YES im not lieing to you about that ok my real dads name is FABIO and my nick name is FABO it was gave to me by a frienr that is ded now ok.glasses :smile:

Gotta admire you FABO, You jump right in there and go to work. :laughing: You dont waste time on the ladies do you..drinker

John1932's photo
Sun 08/09/09 06:14 PM

turkish men rock more drool

... Ummm, DO try the Lebanese ... :wink:

oooooooo winking

I like turkey.... flowerforyou

John1932's photo
Sun 08/09/09 06:13 PM

I don't think the FBI could build a case against her no matter how hard they tried! laugh

All in the name of love...............for the FBI.

John1932's photo
Sun 08/09/09 06:10 PM
Edited by John1932 on Sun 08/09/09 06:11 PM

well i say why not take advantage of them drinker

Might as well everybody else does.
drinker Heres to another one on the board,,, bottoms up...drinker

1 3 5 6 7 8 9 24 25