Community > Posts By > John1932

John1932's photo
Fri 07/31/09 03:52 AM

All alone in my two story house, in my upstairs bedroom, looking out the window to see if the neighbors give me another show in their pool.

you should snap pics if they do :thumbsup:

LOL, got it covered, just waiting for the next performance LOL

i wanna see the pics drinker drinker

LOL, I'll keep ya updated.. drinker

John1932's photo
Fri 07/31/09 03:51 AM

My Uncle who is a great man!

His wife at 21yrs old right after they got married had a child, then she developed MS only shortly after that diabeties. so for 47yrs my uncle took care of his wife.

Dose he not have the right to love physicaly a women who can not ever have sex, could you imagine laying on a person that can not move or make motion? it is a loss feeling of a soul, the person you love more then life can not love you back the way you need them to love you.

All the words and patts on the back is never going to be the same as two souls coming together to make one.

I will say this, after there 47yrs and him being with his girlfriend for 27yrs. When his wife passed away, at 67yr old he got married to his long long time girlfriend and they have been happy ever since.

They also still live in the same house as his wife that has passed away.. Yes my aunt.

I lived with a man who had Parkinson's and he could not perform, so the answer is yes, I would do with out for my love for him was faithfulness... Honer and Respect....

For better or worst in sickness and health, death do us apart.

End of my $3.00.... He did not want a women to live like this so he left to go home to were he was born to die! with out ME and MY family............ Selfishness... or a selfless deed?

Your the kind of woman some men would die for. that was beautifultears

John1932's photo
Fri 07/31/09 03:45 AM

I have a house full of kids and adult kids, and yet! 'I am still alone' in my 'heart and soul', no one, to wake up every morning with, but who wants to wake up at 4am, and go to bed at 11pm/ no one? to tell my dreams too?, who wants to listen to googoo and gaaa gaaa! the kids did this!, and sally took a poo in the toilet today!, but jimmy barfed on my shoes!..

Alone is a state of mind, I was born a only child, i was in a marriage that 'i was emotionally alone", no support, and today I am alone!

Other! then all of Mingle2 friends, [that deal with me], it is my only way of knowing "i am a Adult", Human!

I talk like a child, i act like a child, I think like a child but my body grew old and yet i am still a child?

Yes!, I am very lonely! maybe when my kids are finished with College and ready to start there life...

However! I will be 53yrs old when that happens....Too old to date, too fat, and too gray, toothless and hunched back...NOPE>>> I will be alone.

Hey what kind of crap talk is that.
You know, if half of us lived close enough to the other half, some of us lonely people would not be so lonely.

I know how you feel, I do it everyday in a two story house.
I'm getting ready to sell it and downsize, no since in keeping it, I'm gonna be alone forever too. whoa

John1932's photo
Fri 07/31/09 03:38 AM

All alone in my two story house, in my upstairs bedroom, looking out the window to see if the neighbors give me another show in their pool.

you should snap pics if they do :thumbsup:

LOL, got it covered, just waiting for the next performance LOL

John1932's photo
Fri 07/31/09 03:37 AM

She says she will always stay with him and take care of him, that she would never hurt him by leaving, but she will continue to go out and take care of her sexual needs. She feels this is better than dumping him. I am sure he knows this is going on and I think it is killing him inside, although I have never talked to him about it.

Would you want your partner to just go and get another life, or could you live with the fact that this person loves me enough to stay and help me, I am not able to sexually satisfy my partner so I can live with it.

maybe he gave her his blessing?

personally, if my partner was having sex with anybody else during our relationship, for whatever reason, and i found out, we would be over as a team.

if he were not capable of loving, and honouring, me in the sickness part of it, the time when i most need his loyalty and devotion, then i don't want any part of his pity and if i were able, i'd help him pack his bags.

If I were the man, I would tell her to go. I wouldn't want that type of relationship. Like you said, it is killing him inside. It is a sad situation though

how cruel and inconsiderate i think this is, that she is not allowed and capable of making her own decision of whether or not she wants to stay with the man that she loves.

maybe she doesn't want to be saved by him, from him?

Most excellent point..drinker

John1932's photo
Fri 07/31/09 03:32 AM

YOUR not the only one "Mister"... TRY running a daycare and putting 3 adult kids through college add in taking care of a grandchild.. And YOU are VOODO!>>>>>>>?

I can understand that most People my age are Just finally getting there Freedom. The kids are grown, out of the house and all they have to do is visit the grandchildren.. How fun...

But for some of us! Now a days [The teens that turn into adults] and go to [college] it is cheaper for them to stay home.

I pay 9k per adult kid a year/ 27k just for college.
Child care is between 6-900.00 a month
Mortgage is 1200. a month
it cost me 200.00 a week just in food
insurance is 4k a year

The reason i wrote all of that! is this [its the reason why]! We are Too expensive?, "even if we pay all of are own bills". They do not see it that way. Believe me! it is true! they only see what they have 'to contribute' if they are to live with you.

It's not Kids and parent, 'It is life style' i have found out.

Can they live your lifestyle? YOU! want them to -give up- there way of life, and come and live with you, you want them to change jobs if needed, and get a new one -near you-, you want them to start -doing chores- in the house, dishes, laundry, making beds, vacuuming. Then down the line, "could you help me with >>>>????", and could you do this for me, Little by little you bring them into the household, and the family.

YOU! all eat together, you! all go to the store together, or movies, it stops being "US" time.....The kids and family swarm you because not only are you working, taking care of your kids, family members, friends, your home and business or job, Now! you have a 'PARTNER WHO WANTS YOUR TIME' [Jealousy from the kids]! And the list goes on for ever..

I have been through it all....and my kids are grown!

Well that is my 97% of my $5.00 worth of information.

When you find a selfless person on a dating site who is willing to give up everything, to become [part of your family].... Tell me maybe they have a friend who wants a wonderful women like me.....

9yrs in waiting????????????? still waiting???????? yep still waiting...... and my kids are GROW>>>>>>>>

Thats Deep, but your exactly right.
It is sad, but true

John1932's photo
Fri 07/31/09 03:23 AM

John1932's photo
Fri 07/31/09 02:09 AM

maybe he doesnt need access to the internet for a while i hope he does get help or gets arrested if that what it takes to set him right

Well he is not here to defend himself right now, so we should let it go. but I totally get what your saying. One way or another, he needs help in this matter.

agreed its done and over with but i wish him to get help

Agreed

John1932's photo
Fri 07/31/09 02:05 AM
Edited by John1932 on Fri 07/31/09 02:05 AM

maybe he doesnt need access to the internet for a while i hope he does get help or gets arrested if that what it takes to set him right

Well he is not here to defend himself right now, so we should let it go. but I totally get what your saying. One way or another, he needs help in this matter.

John1932's photo
Fri 07/31/09 02:02 AM

i don't see a problem with disagreeing with someone whether they are a newbie or not...

i mean would you rather we all sugarcoated and agreed with everything they said for their first week in a forum?

i will be completely kind and cordeal to someone whether they are new or not but i will not hold back my opinion in a place made for the expression of just that.

now if its being done just to be a bully and a jerk then there's a problem.

and that needs to be cut off.

Expressing an opinion and/or disagreeing are worlds apart from "ganging up on a newbie" as is the topic of this thread. Expressing an opnion within the forum rules is not only condoned, but encouraged. "Ganging up' on a newbie or anyone else here is against the rules...period.

thats exactly what i was trying to say. :p lol

I have noticed though there are a select few on here that find that if you disagree with their opinion they immediately take it as a personal attack. I've since found myself avoiding threads with them even posting. in a perfect world, all opinion would be respected. but its not always like that.

but yes you said exactly what i was trying to say.

its unfair and wrong to pick on anyone like a freakin kid in a schoolyard. its like grow up.

offtopic lilbug you changed your pic! its cute. and i'm not just kissin mod @ss. lol

LOL! Well on that note, it is waaaaaaay past my bedtime...let's all just be kind to one another...newbie or not... just embrace the experience and grow, learn from it.

'Night...sweet dreams when ya get there. flowers

Sleep tight

John1932's photo
Fri 07/31/09 02:01 AM

i have a friend who was paralyzed from the chest down and he told me once that in order to keep his long time girlfriend he said she could have affairs just as long as he didn't know about it. he didn't want to be alone. its scary.

but ....

in the end it killed his heart. to know she was out there... with other men getting what he couldn't give her killed him inside.

he told me he wished she'd have just left him.

That horrible!!!!

John1932's photo
Fri 07/31/09 01:57 AM

Hey, I'm not old either,indifferent
I just mean that he looks at us in that way.
I know your age, Ive seen your profile HAHA!!
I check out every bodies profile when I can, some more than others, cause I forget their ages or where they are from.

haha i know john dont worry!but he comes off to me as a pedophile to me and im not sorry for telling him that im not much older then he is and i wont days guys younger then 21~!

No, its ok, its good for someone closer to his age to help shed light on this.

i told him about being a pedophile and going to jail and the laws but i guess he doesn't want to hear the real truth in the real world in his pretended land of pedophilia

He just don't get it, he is confused and I hope he finds his way before it is too late.

John1932's photo
Fri 07/31/09 01:46 AM

I check out every bodies profile when I can, some more than others, cause I forget their ages or where they are from.

haha i know john dont worry!but he comes off to me as a pedophile to me and im not sorry for telling him that im not much older then he is and i wont days guys younger then 21~!

No, its ok, its good for someone closer to his age to help shed light on this.

John1932's photo
Fri 07/31/09 01:37 AM
Edited by John1932 on Fri 07/31/09 02:08 AM

Cause he is still a kids too, and he thinks he knows what he is doing. We are petty old people that don't know a thing about nothing.
We all felt that way , but we all learned the hard way, we never listened, we learned the hard way, and just hope he decides to listen.

john im not old im 24 lol but yes i agree we have experience but we know nothing

John1932's photo
Fri 07/31/09 01:34 AM
Edited by John1932 on Fri 07/31/09 01:38 AM

I think I'm about finished here, you're all gonna think what you want to regardless of anything I say, it's pointless to keep arguing it, so I'm done posting in this thread.

Good night everyone.

PS: John I don't recall such a thread you mentioned earlier, if you find it, you can PM me if you wish but I don't remember doing that.

We are trying to help you understand and you refuse to listen.
You ask for our thoughts and when we gave them, you jumped on the deffensive.
We dont think what we want, that's what you not getting, we are parents, we think what is best for our kids, and the law says, they are kids from birth to 18, and all of that time in between,
WE OWN THEM.HA!!pitchfork

Hey, just be wise and be careful, and good luck.
AND STAY AWAY FROM MY DAUGHTER...:angry:

laugh

John1932's photo
Fri 07/31/09 01:25 AM
Edited by John1932 on Fri 07/31/09 02:07 AM

"I'm not gonna let them stop me from pursuing her though if I really want to, even if I have to wait a year."

that kinda worries me hes soo persistent if if her parents say no.

when i was 16 my mom didnt stand over me on the computer but she did keep an eye on me and asked me who i was talking to.now im 24 and im thankful my mom was involved with who i talked to online and off cuz now as an adult i make good decisions has she not kept and an eye on my me with me 16 and with crazy hormones there is not telling what could have happend to me.

why does he have a death grip on this issue even if her parents say no?

Cause he is still a kids too, and he thinks he knows what he is doing. We are petty old people that don't know a thing about nothing.
We all felt that way , but we all learned the hard way, we never listened, we learned the hard way, and just hope he decides to listen.

John1932's photo
Fri 07/31/09 01:20 AM

I'm not gonna let them stop me from pursuing her though if I really want to, even if I have to wait a year.

So you think you can step into this girls life and tell her parents they cant stop you and that your gonna pursue her anyway?
That is a stalking pedophile and all they have to do is call the cops and you go to jail.

All I am saying is, wait till she is 18 or suffer the law, or suffer the parents.

John1932's photo
Fri 07/31/09 01:14 AM

even teen rebels but its a parents job to keep their child safe for anything or anybody they deem unsafe.and i dont think a 16 year old needs o be around someone 5 years older then her.id be keeping the cops on speed dial and a bat and gun very handy

There would be no more internet at my house and more.

It is my job to protect my child.

I do understand that, but at the same time I wouldn't want to rule in a totalitrian manner, particularly in an issue like this. I would at the least try and hear her side of it, before making any assumptions as to if the person is good or bad, it's only fair IMO.

I am not my child's friend. I am their parent. That doesn't make me an authoritarian parent. A 16 year old should be hanging out with kids their own age and not people 21 and older. I don't care how good how bad or good they care.

I agree.

I would consider myself a bad parent if I did otherwise.

I understand you care for your kids and all, but you can't make every decision for them, they should be free to do as they wish, within reason provided you have knowledge of what is happening, why and who, etc.

At 16 years old, I can make the decision that they don't email with adults. I would be irresponsible to do otherwise.

I don't know where you get a 16 year old "should be free to do as they wish". That doesn't even make sense.

Free within reason, you can't keep them under lock and key, especially at that age. They'll just rebel and sneak out if you try and do that. Best thing to me is to be flexible but also firm if you really need to, but firm should only be used once you have a fair understanding of a situation from both sides, not just one.

Maybe you would try to sneak out. I had rules and curfews when I was 16. I didn't even think about sneaking out. It's normal to have to have such things.

Rules and such I can somewhat understand, but when you start to infringe on their freedom to do certain things, because of your own self imposed feelings on it as opposed to looking at it objectively, it becomes different at least in my mind.

Infringe on what freedom? A 16 year old doesn't have that kind of freedom. Their job is school and friends their age.

It's my job to protect and guide my child.

Freedom to make certain decisions on her own, without having to worry that her parents are gonna immediately put the kibosh on it without having any idea what they are putting the kibosh on.

The bottom line is, the parents have the right to stop it, the law is on their side and there is nothing that can be done if they don't like it. And even if the parent s give consent and you and her get emotionally high and one things leads to another and you have sex.
Your guilty and you go to jail, even if she said it was OK, your going to jail, even if the parents say that they gave you permission and let you use their house, you are guilty. Thats the law. Thats the way it works and if you are willing to take that risk, then go for it.

I could have sworn you posted in another thread just like this one regarding the exact same issue, and you where on our side with the whole thing. Maybe I am wrong, i will have to go back and look.
Just be careful, its not worth ruining your life.

John1932's photo
Fri 07/31/09 01:03 AM

even teen rebels but its a parents job to keep their child safe for anything or anybody they deem unsafe.and i dont think a 16 year old needs o be around someone 5 years older then her.id be keeping the cops on speed dial and a bat and gun very handy

I do understand that, but at the same time I wouldn't want to rule in a totalitrian manner, particularly in an issue like this. I would at the least try and hear her side of it, before making any assumptions as to if the person is good or bad, it's only fair IMO.

I am not my child's friend. I am their parent. That doesn't make me an authoritarian parent. A 16 year old should be hanging out with kids their own age and not people 21 and older. I don't care how good how bad or good they care.

I agree.

I understand you care for your kids and all, but you can't make every decision for them, they should be free to do as they wish, within reason provided you have knowledge of what is happening, why and who, etc.

They are 16 years old, they don't make their own decision, their parents do..

And that bothers me, certain decisions I can see, but not all of them, the least of which this one.

As far as who they can and cant have romantic relations with, You better believe it. My 15, 16, 17 and maybe even 18 year old if she is going to college on my dime, if she does what she wants, it will be because I said she could, not because she made that decision on her own, don't talk about whats fair and whats not until you have your own and finally get it.
When I grew up and had my first child, I looke dat my mother and hugged her tight and told her how sorry I was with the way I acted as a kid, I looked at her and said, "Mom I get it now," Maybe one day you will too.

John1932's photo
Fri 07/31/09 12:52 AM

I agree.

They are 16 years old, they don't make their own decision, their parents do..