I confess that I want one of these.

John1932's photo
Fri 08/07/09 11:16 PM
Edited by John1932 on Fri 08/07/09 11:18 PM

John1932's photo
Fri 08/07/09 10:58 PM

Nevermind the old people Malinda. They are having a nostalgic moment. :wink:

Yea, something like that.

Hey at the end of the day, we are all still friends....

John1932's photo
Fri 08/07/09 10:56 PM
Get on my bike and go for a long ride...

John1932's photo
Fri 08/07/09 10:54 PM
Edited by John1932 on Fri 08/07/09 10:55 PM

allllll this hostility.

none needed(:

If everybody got on here and agreed with everybody, then this forum would suck.. We raise the bar and make it more interesting.....:banana:

John1932's photo
Fri 08/07/09 10:53 PM

allllll this hostility.

none needed(:

LOL, you have to know us to understand, there is no hostility, we are just expressing ourselves, its all good...explode
Smile.....bigsmile

John1932's photo
Fri 08/07/09 10:48 PM

I'm tired of being lonely. That being said, I'm also not just after the first guy that shows interest. I like a guy who's laid back and chill. Likes to have a good time without having to be entertained 24/7, but doesn't mind going out once in a while either. Someone who enjoys the arts, whether it be music, dance, painting, theater, what have you. Someone smart, one who wants to broaden their knowledge. A MUST is someone without a temper. I do NOT deal with violence at all.

Think this sounds like you? Let me know. I live in North Texas and it would be nice to have that Special Someone close by too.

Having a temper is normal, everyone has one, how you react to the temper is what makes it violent or not.

Your 18 years old and extremely beautiful, Why are you here?
Are there not any young decent guys in your area..who are beating down your doors..
rationalizing behavior ....love itdrinker

yea but to say your looking for someone with no temper, you just knocked humankind right off that list, so whats next next?
LOL
i don't think it's how someone should react to someone with a temper...it should be up to the one with the temper to control it....to hell with someone being co-dependent cause someone has temper issues..that alone is chaos,wtf man what the hell did you mean by that anyway?laugh
ooooops forgot to put the smiley

LOL yea OOPPPS, that makes a big difference.....

John1932's photo
Fri 08/07/09 10:44 PM
Edited by John1932 on Fri 08/07/09 10:49 PM

I'm tired of being lonely. That being said, I'm also not just after the first guy that shows interest. I like a guy who's laid back and chill. Likes to have a good time without having to be entertained 24/7, but doesn't mind going out once in a while either. Someone who enjoys the arts, whether it be music, dance, painting, theater, what have you. Someone smart, one who wants to broaden their knowledge. A MUST is someone without a temper. I do NOT deal with violence at all.

Think this sounds like you? Let me know. I live in North Texas and it would be nice to have that Special Someone close by too.

Having a temper is normal, everyone has one, how you react to the temper is what makes it violent or not.

Are there not any young decent guys in your area..who are beating down your doors..

yea but to say your looking for someone with no temper, you just knocked humankind right off that list, so whats next next?
LOL
i don't think it's how someone should react to someone with a temper...it should be up to the one with the temper to control it....to hell with someone being co-dependent cause someone has temper issues..that alone is chaos,wtf man what the hell did you mean by that anyway?

Thats what I meant, its how the person reacts to their own temper that makes it violent or not, not how you react to someone elses temper.
I was making an irrelevant point. Just giving her a hard time, being silly and hard headed.

But if you want to get technical, then she ask for someone with no temper, non, zilch, notta. She didn't ask for some who can control it, she ask for someone who doesn't have one at all. I was being hard headed and silly and sarcastic by saying, HA HA HA Well hey, you just knocked all of human kind off the list....HA HA HA
GEEEZ, some people just get their panties in a knot over nothing....laugh

That was being silly too.....
drinker

John1932's photo
Fri 08/07/09 10:30 PM

I like it and I plan on keeping it regardless, but whatcha think?

Dont see much of anything, but hey, if you like it, then drinker

John1932's photo
Fri 08/07/09 10:25 PM

Here is my thought for the day. If we all collectively started to send e-mails to the addresses sending phony e-mails to us we would fill thier mailboxes up to the point to where they wouldn't want to waste thier time sorting the fake from the real ones.
We could have fun with it too, by using slang we just made up and English so poor that they'll think thier English is worse than it really is. I'm down for writing a few smartarse e-mails a day to people who deserve them. What do y'all think.

If you really want to know , you can trace the emails back to the original sender and find the location where it came from. Many of the "overseas" scam mail comes right here within USA. Fact.

The two I've gotten both used horrible English.

No ****..smokin

This would at least clog thier Mingle mailbox up for awhile, and it would be fun.

Yea but why? What you dont realize is that if we go cloggin up boxes then that makes us no differant than they are and we are making things harder on Charles and the rest of the staff.
I say just stay out of it and just report them when they happen, and block them. Much easier than spending my time typing out bogus emails when I can be in the forums raising my post count..

YEA, I SAID IT... raising my post count... Thats why I am really here. :banana:

John1932's photo
Fri 08/07/09 10:15 PM

Chris Rock is making me cry rofl

LOL, Bigger and Blacker had me rolling....

John1932's photo
Fri 08/07/09 10:10 PM

LOL

John1932's photo
Fri 08/07/09 10:08 PM
Edited by John1932 on Fri 08/07/09 10:11 PM

Maybe that's WHY she is here.

ya beat a couple of them off your doorstep....the word gets around....lol

LOL, ok then quite beating them off, errrr that dont sound good.
word would really get around then, LOL

Yea, give it time, especially if you are willing to relocate for that special someone, they will be emailing you left and right before long.
keep posting and as your popularity rises, so will your chances..

John1932's photo
Fri 08/07/09 10:02 PM

John1932's photo
Fri 08/07/09 03:47 PM

i just want my privacy back. i don't want to involve the police.

after this incident, my mother and my oldest sister might carry some persuasive weight where this is concerned. before when it was just me complaining, there seemed to be nothing that could be done.

What do you mean by BEFORE, it was just you complaining.
Has he done other things or tried other things?
If so, its time to kick his arse.
scared yeah,like getting in her bed when she is sleepingscared

Well there is a difference in complaining or whining, and actually doing something about it. If nothing was done about the other incidents, then his degree of behavior while get worse every time.
Next time he will walk in on you taking a shower and before you know it, it will be rape, and threatening your life if you tell anyone. dont let it get that far.

John1932's photo
Fri 08/07/09 03:33 PM

i just want my privacy back. i don't want to involve the police.

after this incident, my mother and my oldest sister might carry some persuasive weight where this is concerned. before when it was just me complaining, there seemed to be nothing that could be done.

What do you mean by BEFORE, it was just you complaining.
Has he done other things or tried other things?
If so, its time to kick his arse.

John1932's photo
Fri 08/07/09 03:23 PM

ok. new development.

i just asked him why his camera was in my room and he explained after making me promise not to laugh...huh

i told him i'm not really in a laughing mood.

he said because he thinks i'm cute huh :angry:

i asked if he thought that was the right thing to do to try to record me without my knowledge. i asked him if he knew that is illegal. and then i ordered him out of my room.

he apologized and said he didn't really think it through.

i'm definitely telling my sisters.

ok it's official CREEP. how many times has the camera been there BEFORE u noticed it???

Yea and at least ask him where the footage was?
Naw he gotcha on this one, and by doing nothing about it, he will be getting ya again, except next time you wont find the camera.

John1932's photo
Fri 08/07/09 03:13 PM

Next time and unfortunately there will be a next time take out tape and give to police.

frown

If it was that small of a camera, it may not be a tape, it may be digital, easier to transfer to a PC and erase from camera..

It probable sat there and ran until the battery went dead, 2-4 hours.

John1932's photo
Fri 08/07/09 02:48 PM

I would think that buying a bicycle tube repair kit, a pool liner repair kit, a tent repair kit, or a waterbed patch kit. would all work. Maybe even a dab of rubber glue. Hold her under water inflated, look for where the bubbles come out, and then make a small circle around that hole so you can find it later.
I've only made patches on tires and tents, and don't know for sure what will or will not make a proper adhesion on the plastic used for a blowup doll. I would suggest take all that energy and time, and try to find a real doll that has a pulse. I'm sure there are plenty of single, horny women that are just waiting for a confident guy to come along who hopefully doesn't have a blowup doll in his closet, or you could make sweet love to your hand. My hand and I share a real bond, that it would take a hell of a woman to challenge, and take it's place as my #1 lover.
I hope bubbles gets to filling better.

TMI, Good Grief

John1932's photo
Fri 08/07/09 02:41 PM

Hey Calleigh, what's up Girl?

Nm, oh yeah, I got my game in the mail!!! I've been up til 5 am most nights, playing it!!! Woohooo!!

How are you?

Sweet I'm ok. Been a rough week though....grrr when it rains it pours I guess.... talk to you soon, chicka! flowerforyou

not today

1 2 5 6 7 9 11 12 13 24 25