Community > Posts By > YouAndImake1

no photo
Tue 05/12/09 05:55 PM

Why do you feel that you're not?flowerforyou

Theres A LOT to my story, thats why.

If so, address these things that you might think need to be changed and get a better outlook...

no photo
Tue 05/12/09 05:52 PM

Well, its more like I have kind of been out of the dating game for a few years, and I am an engineer so I tend to over analyze things. Also since she is moving for the summer I dont have long to spark her interests.

Maybe she's being as cautious as you knowing that she's moving...
Priorities are usually dealt with a little better by women...

no photo
Tue 05/12/09 05:48 PM

:heart: What do you say to someone you love that tells you they don't love you anymore?:heart:

I obviously made a serious mistake that you don't feel obligated to share with me or you've found someone else. Either way, I want good things for you and hope you find them. Realize that I am too old to play the on again, off again thing with you and value my sanity more than I value having a companion. Keep in touch...

no photo
Tue 05/12/09 05:36 PM

Feet, ass, or breath. No way man. No stinky for dinky.

I hope you're not saying that's where your dinky goes...

shocked

no photo
Tue 05/12/09 05:34 PM
W T H I Y P

no photo
Tue 05/12/09 01:49 PM
Edited by YouAndImake1 on Tue 05/12/09 02:05 PM
Hopefully this works, would hate to be a regifter of a box

:laughing:

no photo
Tue 05/12/09 01:40 PM
Thank you young lady

no photo
Tue 05/12/09 01:34 PM

For Kevin

Gee, thanks. Just what I always wanted...
a box with an X in it

:laughing:

no photo
Tue 05/12/09 09:24 AM

So if two people really like eachother .............then WHY should DISTANCE matter? Shoot I luv Miss TINA 2 & GYPSY & I'm gonna go see them one of these days! flowerforyou love :banana: :thumbsup:

I've been in one that was more than 2100 miles distance between us. I would only advise that caution be exercised in doing so if for a "relationship"
What happened? whoa what

25K later and the Oregon state police asking me if she had permission to use my car (after I had already bought her one), I realized she was a user... there were signs before that though that I didn't acknowledge, all my fault...

no photo
Tue 05/12/09 09:00 AM
Edited by YouAndImake1 on Tue 05/12/09 09:01 AM
Gypsy, is that image from where I think it is?

So long since I've seen Trilogy of Terror

Not sure why but I used to have "feelings" for Karen Black back then
drool

no photo
Tue 05/12/09 08:57 AM

YAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!:angry: LETS K*LL EM DEBBIE!!!rant mad laugh
Ya cause they're just waisting my TIME lol slaphead Next time thay ask me about myself I'll just say( U FIRST) Then I'll just icnore them! rofl oops laugh

Maybe you could ask if distance is important to them? Maybe put it up front in the profile... I don't know...
retaliation doesn't seem the proper route though...

no photo
Tue 05/12/09 08:54 AM

So if two people really like eachother .............then WHY should DISTANCE matter? Shoot I luv Miss TINA 2 & GYPSY & I'm gonna go see them one of these days! flowerforyou love :banana: :thumbsup:

I've been in one that was more than 2100 miles distance between us. I would only advise that caution be exercised in doing so if for a "relationship"

no photo
Tue 05/12/09 08:49 AM
Edited by YouAndImake1 on Tue 05/12/09 08:51 AM

It does boggle the mind at times. The number of people who say they are looking and the number of people who are actually willing to meet. Huge disparity here. And why be afraid to contact someone that interests you? So what's the worst that can happen, they don't write back. A dented ego, big deal, at least an effort was made. How people expect to actually find the love of their life when they refuse to meet or are too timid to even try, amazes me.

I believe today is my second full week of being on this site. This Friday will be the fourth attempt to meet someone. I've done the mutual match thing, with few results. The viewing thing means basically nothing. I've sent emails to maybe 25% of the ones I've viewed (respecting that they don't smoke being the number one reason I don't email them). Distance,,, well, there is a limit. I've not met one that does it for me yet. I'm going to keep on giving it a shot.

I believe this is my fourth time using this analogy...
If "no"s were bullets, I'd be a spaghetti strainer.

Ya gotta try or just

no photo
Tue 05/12/09 08:35 AM

So if I put my name here does that mean I am obligated in any way?

-smirk-

Welcome!!! YouandI!

Only if you are willing to play.....Shadow or myself will be doing matches about the 30 or so page....read the first page of the thread and enjoy everyone here!

I believe this is only the tenth page or so...

I honestly don't expect a match though. I'm not very active on this board...

no photo
Tue 05/12/09 08:02 AM

nice share
:banana:

Something's missing here,,, can't quite put my finger on it...
-wonders if he'll be seeing me-

no photo
Tue 05/12/09 07:58 AM

i am confident but i think that comes more as a person matures into an adult.:smile:

or maybe the ability to accept that failures don't necessarily mean devistation or uselessness

no photo
Mon 05/11/09 08:05 PM

Not all play games, you just haven't found the right one...

sometimes you have to take a look at the pattern, they types of guys you're picking, how you're acting... It's not always everyone else, sometimes we have to look into and at ourselves...

Gotta admire an intelligent woman...

Well, considering my dates are few and far between, it would hardly be "over and over". And it's more like the same type of guy picking me out, than me picking them.

whatever.......

and shy away from the hard of hearing...

It isn't just the men. It is women as well.

And they aren't ALL like that.

You just need to have patience and weed through them. There ARE some really good men/women out there. Be patient. It doesn't happen over night.

and realize we all control most aspects of our lives...

no photo
Mon 05/11/09 07:38 PM
How about this?
We are around, just not out in full force...
Just like you, some of us have been jaded or tainted and realize that to put ourselves out there, might come across as an act of desperation or worse yet, leave ourselves open to what we are afraid of.
I'm not saying we have the opinion that women are bad or evil, it's just that we have sort of sheltered ourselves a bit, made our shell a little tougher. While you women may understand how it is for a woman to be used by a man, it may be a little different for a man. We start out having to fight our way in society to prove ourselves, we fight our way up in a company, we fight to get the woman we want and then, we become softened by that woman and a lot of what we were used to subsides. We lose the will to fight to a small degree. Ladies, this is no secret, you are our kryptonite. So we relax and let our guard down a bit, maybe a lot, then, WHAM. Now realize, these are the men that are single, ok? We have to adjust back to a semi fight to regain the edge we had but, we are older and not quite hormone charged bulls we used to be at this age, ok? What we toughen up is the exterior that unfortunately, protects us from you...
You have the ability to pierce the shell, if you really want that. It only takes sincerety. I don't know of any man that says he didn't grow stronger with the love of a good woman. Building us up is NOT necessary as we will most likely see it as insincerety and only a ploy. What we desire is acceptance as who and what we are here and now. If you appreciate us for that, we gain self assurance and become more of what we once were...
We do not shy from a pleasant smile... give it a try...

no photo
Mon 05/11/09 07:20 PM
Greetings and salutations...
same boat here

waving

no photo
Mon 05/11/09 07:19 PM

Cold...you can always put more on to stay warm. There is only so much you can take off when it's hot and then you've just gotta be miserable...

Agree with you wholeheartedly...
Very difficult to strip off the skin
biggrin

Of course, that doesn't mean that being naked is necessarily miserable...or that being hot and sweaty can't be good...
But if we are only talking about WEATHER here, cold wins hands down!
:wink:

What about, naked, then hot and sweaty, then cold...

If you're lost on this one, write and I'll explain...
:wink: