Community > Posts By > YouAndImake1

no photo
Thu 05/14/09 12:07 PM

Drink lots of water, mortin and hot showers. You will be okay in a few days! :wink:

Thanks but my name is not Mortin,,,
and I will be back at it tomorrow
:tongue:

Nope, you can't work out the same muscles tomorrow.

Yesterday was the workout
Today was the day off
Tomorrow is workout again

no photo
Thu 05/14/09 12:05 PM

what os is she using and what browser is she using

XPS
ATTYahoo browser
MSNbrowser

no photo
Thu 05/14/09 11:26 AM
She is able to get online, yet, she is limited now.
Example...
MSN is her home page. She can view news but can not sign in even.

Sometimes, an MSN dial up box comes up (she has DSL using 2Wire wirless)

At one point, tried to uninstall MSN and it didn't uninstall completely (still had shortcut on desktop and quick start icon below)

Used a registry cleaner to clean up what wasn't uninstalled. Deleted short cuts. Obviously, it didn't work.

When she tries to sign in...
It brings up the sign in page with her screenname (no password) and within a second or less, it goes to "internet explorer can not open the webpage".
Going to help page, the same thing.

What else is happening is that if she signs in through ATTYahoo, she has function but then tries to go toJackieLawson (Ecards) and when she tries to sign in, it does the same thing.

Any help would be greatly appreciated...

no photo
Thu 05/14/09 10:21 AM

Drink lots of water, mortin and hot showers. You will be okay in a few days! :wink:

Thanks but my name is not Mortin,,,
and I will be back at it tomorrow
:tongue:

no photo
Thu 05/14/09 10:09 AM
Edited by YouAndImake1 on Thu 05/14/09 10:10 AM
I've been through this cycle 3 times now with the same results...

Started working out again yesterday.
Guys, you know what happened...
A nice woman takes me through the circuit even though I've already told her I'm familiar with the machines and contrary to my doper looks, I can read...
We go through each one, light weight. She's telling me, go easy, use minimal weight and get back in the swing, make sure you're doing it correctly for maximum focus. She's gone through the circuit with me and tells me if I want, I can go through on my own.
Now, I know I heard her correctly as I've reposted it here...
What did my brain hear?
"hey fatty fat fat, you don't have much time to get in shape, you won't feel a thing tomorrow, put as much as you want on the machine and go for it, make sure you're doing it correctly for maximum focus."
Damned hormones only let me hear one thing...
As I'm feeling the burn (Hmmm, don't remember hearing her say anything about burn), my brain is using that old adage, "No pain, no gain" or "No brain, no pain" or "Old man, don't strain", something like that.
Last night, I went out and I'm thinking, "Congrats, you're getting back on track. Come summer, you'll look decent, it wasn't as bad as that nice woman said it might be" (foggy memory hearing the words "you'll probably be hurting a little tomorrow"). The night goes on and still no pain. I'm thinking "Hell yeah, you did it right this time and you're not as old and out of shape as you thought you were", tonight was fun. I go to sleep pretty quick.
Time to wake up...
"I can't feel my arms, oh, wait, there they,,,, holy sh*t"
Foggy memories of her words coming clear as a bell now...
"You'll probably be hurting a little tomorrow"
Trying to remember if she said something more like,,,
"If you act like a dumb@ss, you will be in extreme pain tomorrow"
I'm thinking that might be what she said...
Today might be a good day to quit smoking since I can barely move my arms,,, think I'll just set the food on the table and plop my face in it and hope for the best...

no photo
Thu 05/14/09 08:58 AM

yeah, some guys don't even read the "about me" section .. laugh mine says that I'm looking to date someone, not one night stands, and I get the dirty emails..it's really frustrating laugh

LMAO at the email I just sent you

no photo
Thu 05/14/09 07:28 AM
I remember when a pregnant woman was referred to as "PG"...

No profanity on TV

No nudity on TV

The change dispenser that gas station attendants wore (I used one)

That cheap assed old bastard giving me $2 at Christmas time and telling me to "keep the change, Merry Christmas" when he owed me for three weeks and it was 65 cents a week

Flavored dots of colored sugar on a roll of paper

My dad telling me that girls were "baby machines"

biggrin

no photo
Thu 05/14/09 07:05 AM

without your ..._plans made to meet in a public place, fully charged cell phone, calls placed at arrival, departure and return_love smitten smitten :love

no photo
Wed 05/13/09 09:39 PM
Pics are fine except, I would probably not have the one with the sun in your face as it casts shadows and makes you squint...

no photo
Wed 05/13/09 09:20 PM
Hello,,,

Goodnight

Have a good day tomorrow

no photo
Wed 05/13/09 09:19 PM

No, they get it.
They just call it "friends" and have the nerve to feel indignant about it.

Excellent answer

no photo
Wed 05/13/09 09:11 PM

:heart: Can you describe LOVE in 1 word?:heart:

Consideration

no photo
Wed 05/13/09 09:11 PM

:heart: Can you describe LOVE in 1 word?:heart:

Respect

no photo
Wed 05/13/09 09:07 PM
Edited by YouAndImake1 on Wed 05/13/09 09:09 PM
*double post*

no photo
Wed 05/13/09 09:07 PM

okay so my boyfriend from SO many years ago joined the army, hes now 20 and I, 19. We both had a bad falling outthen we stared talking agian last year. well he was sent to Iraq back in March. He wrote to me while there and he said and I quote, "Hey well you never know what will happen, I'll give you a ring when I get home."

Now, in guys terms what does this mean. He told me this May 2nd and I haven't heard from him since.

Help!

Lfer,
He is in Iraq and most likely there between 12 and 18 months. He is not so much being aloof as he is being very upfront with you and maybe, confessing to fears without saying as much. He's basically saying he can't see the future and is telling you he could be gone without giving you the morbid details so as not to make you fret...
If anything, tell him he's in your prayers for a safe return...

no photo
Wed 05/13/09 08:32 AM
I believe that just about anything's possible,,,
humans are the most complicated animal on earth...

no photo
Tue 05/12/09 06:05 PM

:tongue: bigsmile

Probably this one...

no photo
Tue 05/12/09 06:03 PM

psh... he isnt even a real doctor.

Ummm, I heard that and looked it up yesterday,,, Ph D in psychology

no photo
Tue 05/12/09 06:01 PM

...let's talk about getting laid.
:tongue: I probably could if I wanted to but I have went 31 years without VD and I would like it to stay that way so I am picky:tongue:

Hmmm, I don't know if you can count 5 prebirth years as experience...

no photo
Tue 05/12/09 05:59 PM

you beat me to itlaugh

women can be many things just as men can
they cant pee standing up !laugh :tongue: laugh

WHO CANT? and I can aim too

Good to know if there's a small fire....
-snort-