Community > Posts By > YouAndImake1

no photo
Mon 05/11/09 07:13 PM
Greetings, I will call you Kathy whether it's your name or not,,, but only because you requested it...
You can call me sh!thead and there's a good chance I'll answer...
Your advertisement will help you to find people willing to chat but might I suggest a pic or two?
The profile might need a couple details as well as it will help people to decide whether or not to approach you...
Hope you enjoy your stay here.
Myself, I'm just getting some practice in for when I'm 50 as I'm almost there...

waving

no photo
Mon 05/11/09 05:34 PM

As you've gotten older...what's one solid truth that you have learned?

That I'm getting stronger...
When I was young, I couldn't push it down with both hands
Now that I'm older, it's not as difficult...
-smirk-

The early bird really DOES get the worm!
your realy funny also,lol glad to meet you both, im michael

You're giving me way too much credit, I'm only observant...

-extends hand-
I'm Loren Scum

no photo
Mon 05/11/09 05:31 PM
Sort of wish they would make this a standard one...

no photo
Mon 05/11/09 05:29 PM

That I'm getting stronger...
When I was young, I couldn't push it down with both hands
Now that I'm older, it's not as difficult...
-smirk-

no photo
Mon 05/11/09 05:28 PM

age is knoledge

Nice one

no photo
Mon 05/11/09 05:25 PM
I used to like the wink one but am beginning to appreciate that damned dancing banana more...

no photo
Mon 05/11/09 05:17 PM
I really like
Pizza
Steak
Lobster
Shrimp
Scallops
Bearded Clams

:banana:

no photo
Mon 05/11/09 05:13 PM

When at 100, I can look over at someone, and still love them, and they still love me, then yes. Until then, No. I thought I had a life long love, I thought I had someone I would spend the rest of my life with, and she with me. After 15 years she went to visit her parents for the weekend and called 2 days later to tell me she and our two young childeren would not be coming back. I tried everything short of threats and kidnapping, to no avail. She filed for divorce, and 2 and a half years later I still dont know why she left. She said when she needed me most I let her down. No specifics, just let her down. The reason given to me for our divorce was "I've told you before, I am not telling you again." and "Alot of little things that have gone on too long." I don't believe in forever, but I am willing to have my mind changed.

I'm assuming it was football season and you also missed the court date?

no photo
Mon 05/11/09 05:12 PM

Man u can laugh. But he who laugh last laugh the best. So my friend keep laughing and why we keep hope alife.
flowerforyou

Obviously, you've never had a stalker...

no photo
Mon 05/11/09 05:04 PM

HOW CAN YOU KNOW THAT SOME ONE OUT THERE LOVE YOU?

LMAO

Hey Mirror, I think this guy is related to the one that says your true love is in Africa

-chortle-
oops...
coffee came out my nose...

no photo
Mon 05/11/09 04:59 PM
I need to get with the survey people on this one since they are clearly WRONG.
The stats here show that,,,

33.3% of guys cheat (2 out of 6)

and

25% of women cheat (2 out of 8)

Must be some kind of conspiracy or sumpin'...

no photo
Mon 05/11/09 04:47 PM

What comes to mind when you view a profile with pics that are blurry or distant enough that you can't really see what they look like?

How do you feel about the ones who don't even have one of their own pics but have many inutile ones?

The same way you feel..they are old, fat ugly or marriedbigsmile bigsmile bigsmile

I never said anything about old or fat :wink:

<-- old fat ugly and married.

with a peg leg and no teeth.

Stealing my line to get the ladies, not fair,,, mad

no photo
Mon 05/11/09 12:11 PM
Only if you give me the incentive...

no photo
Mon 05/11/09 11:53 AM

:banana: pics arn't important,if your writing style is good,you will get plenty of attention believe me be seeing you

I've probably never expressed this to you but

I can always rely on you for a chuckle

I appreciate your sense of humor

hopefully won't be seeing you

-smirk-

no photo
Mon 05/11/09 11:46 AM
What comes to mind when you view a profile with pics that are blurry or distant enough that you can't really see what they look like?

How do you feel about the ones who don't even have one of their own pics but have many inutile ones?

no photo
Mon 05/11/09 11:26 AM
Edited by YouAndImake1 on Mon 05/11/09 11:27 AM

I did when I found out he had cheated on me....didn't make it any better and made me feel like crapohwell

Some are not brave enough to be honest these days... flowerforyou

no photo
Mon 05/11/09 11:15 AM
Edited by YouAndImake1 on Mon 05/11/09 11:24 AM
Watch the numbers relevant to this post...
number of views VS number of replies
bet it's disproportionate...
I'm also willing to bet that the replies will be very disproportionate to the estimates... I wonder why... what

1. What percentage of marriages or relationships will be affected by infidelity?

There is no exact number for the rate of infidelity in our society. However, the sad truth is that, whatever the figure is, infidelity happens far too often.

Our best estimates, which come from studies done in the last five to ten years, reveal that 45-50% of married women and 50-60% of married men engage in extramarital affairs at some point in their relationships. So somewhere around half of all Long Term Love Relationships (LTLRs) are marked by this ultimate betrayal.

I myself cheated years ago (25) and lost my true first love. I was in the Marines, I drank, the boys carroused without a thought for our wives. It was like "Quien es mas macho" with us.
The years have gone by, changes made and my life assessed as to my purpose and worth...

Have you ever cheated? Yeah, I know, you don't want to put something up on a site where you're trying to "meet" the "one" but,,,
have you?

no photo
Mon 05/11/09 11:02 AM

:heart: Can even the most faithful man be tempted and fail?:heart:

It all depends on where his values lie...

no photo
Mon 05/11/09 11:00 AM
Edited by YouAndImake1 on Mon 05/11/09 11:01 AM

I've always held the opinion of once a cheat, always a cheat. History repeats itself.

I know some claim that it can be a one time occurrence, but the circumstances that led them to cheat could certainly happen again, and what reassurance would I have that they wouldn't "fall victim" again?

A change in habits, lifestyle and environment will prevent that "victimization" from happening again...

"victim" is such an easy copout, instead of accepting that the actions were entirely theirs and taking the blame...

no photo
Mon 05/11/09 10:56 AM
and sometimes, they realize what they've lost and the damage they've done...

-raises hand-