Community > Posts By > DrBogenbroom

DrBogenbroom's photo
Wed 05/20/09 01:21 PM
Edited by DrBogenbroom on Wed 05/20/09 01:21 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Nu9fOcIzYNQ

So different. So awesome. There's nobody else like the Captain.

What say you?

DrBogenbroom's photo
Tue 05/19/09 10:28 AM
mood panties? groovy smokin

DrBogenbroom's photo
Mon 05/18/09 08:55 AM

glad I live on the east coast and we don't get earthquakes

You do realize that we're now doomed...

Whoever's up there, Jesus, Buddha, Vishnu, Tom Cruise, she honestly didn't mean to tempt you. We're quite happy with our non-shakey ground.

DrBogenbroom's photo
Sun 05/17/09 05:07 PM
hang 'em high! mad Theft is no joke. Sorry for your loss. frustrated

Was this one of those cars where it would take 15 minutes to tell a friend how to drive it, should one request its use? I had one of those. Ya gotta turn the key just so. The door handle always works on the second tug, never the first. There's no syncho on revers, so you have to go to 4th, then over to reverse. My favorite was telling them that I disabled the clutch interlock switch. Meant that the car could be started while in gear and engaged. I made the mistake once whil in the garage area at Watkings Glen Raceway. slaphead LOL, good times.

DrBogenbroom's photo
Sat 05/16/09 08:19 PM
Edited by DrBogenbroom on Sat 05/16/09 08:20 PM
Does The Moody Blues count? I loves me some Moody Blues.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0VDGwPiyLS8
perhaps a bit early for your criteria, but it's one of the best.

DrBogenbroom's photo
Fri 05/15/09 07:14 PM
Steve Winwood

DrBogenbroom's photo
Fri 05/15/09 06:46 PM

I have times when I cannot stand having sex or even being touched because I start remembering my rapes (yes, I've been raped several times). I just have to stop the intimate involvement or else I start to shut down emotionally and mentally, going to another place completely. It's scared my bf before. But yeah I've had those feelings. Hell my bf now is my first bf I've ever had, so I didn't even know what sex was until I experienced very bad events back in 2007 and then met him. I regret losing my virginity a lot of time. Sometimes I wake up and wish I could go back and forget everything, but unfortunately you can't.

The past does seem to play hell with the future. I hate it when I hear stories like yours. :cry:

DrBogenbroom's photo
Fri 05/15/09 06:41 PM
I rarely have more than one woman on my mind at a time. For whatever reasaon, this just seems to be the case for me. I do respect the thoughts of others though. We just don't all think the same.

I think part of it for me is that I realize that I'm thinking about another woman, I must not have strong enough feelings for the first. Kinda like the was I eat a Thanksgiving meal. I finish one thing before I move on to the next. Others like to sample a bit of each, and some like to stir it all together and mix up the flavors.

DrBogenbroom's photo
Fri 05/15/09 06:10 PM
Come on down. You could make it in time for the after-parties at the bars in town. drinker :banana: drinker

I guess this is one of the cool things about living in Hershey. Free concerts, the smell of chocolate (depending on wind direction), and the sounds of roller coasters as an alarm clock. Not a bad arraingement. lol

DrBogenbroom's photo
Fri 05/15/09 05:54 PM
Twist and Shout! Wooooo!!!!

DrBogenbroom's photo
Fri 05/15/09 05:46 PM
He just finished Radio Nowhere

DrBogenbroom's photo
Fri 05/15/09 05:21 PM
He's playing over at the Hershey stadium. Anyway, I'm sitting here, eating dinner in my living room, and listening to his show. I can hear him pretty clear for being half a mile away.

DrBogenbroom's photo
Fri 05/15/09 03:47 PM

my tv has died
new avocation for mind
writing dot and dash

Yes, and if you are ever accidentally time warped back to 1850 you will be able to communicate in state of the art fashion.

touche...

DrBogenbroom's photo
Fri 05/15/09 03:35 PM
my tv has died
new avocation for mind
writing dot and dash

DrBogenbroom's photo
Fri 05/15/09 03:29 PM

Désolé d'entendre parler de votre TV. Je ne propose pas d'à l'aide de votre klaxon pour le code Morse. I' ; m assez là sont sure des lois de pollution acoustique au sujet de cette sorte de chose.

I shall choose my conversational partners wisely so that my communique is read with humor and not as a disruption to the natural order.

The TV had been on its way out for at least a month. I haven't given much thought as to a replacement. Its lack of presence in my home has given me incentive to partake in other, more fruitful, activities.

DrBogenbroom's photo
Fri 05/15/09 03:21 PM
First person to post in binary gets a cookie

..-. .. .-. ... - / .--. . .-. ... --- -. / - --- / .--. --- ... - / .. -. / -... .. -. .- .-. -.-- / --. . - ... .- -.-. --- --- -.- .. ..

(Not even going to try it in french. lol. My last french class was back in high school)

DrBogenbroom's photo
Fri 05/15/09 03:14 PM
...-- / .-.-.- / .---- / ....- / .---- / ..... / ----. / ..--- / -.... / ..... / ....-

... .. -. -.-. . / -- -.-- / - ...- / -.. .. . -.. / .-.. .- ... - / .-- . . -.- / --..-- / .. / .... .- ...- . -. - / -... . . -. / .- -... .-.. . / - --- / .-- .- - -.-. .... / .--- . --- .--. .-- .-. -.. -.-- / .-.-.- / .. -- / .... .- ...- .. -. --. / - --- / ..-. .. -. -.. / -. . .-- / .-- .- -.-- ... / - --- / --- -.-. -.-. ..- .--. -.-- / -- -.-- / -... .-. .- .. -./ .-.-.-

.-- .. - .... / .- / .-.. .. - - .-.. / -- --- .-. . / .--. .-. .- -.-. - .. -.-. . / .. .-.. .-.. / -... . / ... . -. -.. .. -. --. / -.-. --- -.. . / ..-. .-. --- -- / -- -.-- / -.-. .- .-. ... / .... --- .-. -. / .-.-.- / .-.. --- .-..

DrBogenbroom's photo
Fri 05/15/09 02:49 PM

I never did care for kickball Mike. Do you golf?

en francais sil-vous-plais...

Anyway, I prefer my golf to be of the disc, or mini variety.

DrBogenbroom's photo
Fri 05/15/09 02:46 PM

__;;,___......///_________::::.......

Je ne comprends pas

Zut allors! C'est tres magnifique!

I do believe this to be the nerdiest thread on Mingle2

DrBogenbroom's photo
Fri 05/15/09 02:40 PM

.. / -.. --- -. - / .-.. .. -.- . / - .... .. ... / --. .- -- . / .- -. -.-- / -- --- .-. . / .-.-.-

.- -. -.-- -... --- -.. -.-- / ..- .--. / ..-. --- .-. / .- / --. .- -- . / --- ..-. / -.- .. -.-. -.- -... .- .-.. .-.. / ..--..

-.-- --- ..- .-. / ..-. .-. .. . -. -.. / --..--
-- .. -.- .

1 2 7 8 9 10 12 14 15