Community > Posts By > EquusDancer

EquusDancer's photo
Sun 02/12/12 05:57 AM

Big dogs, do they snore in tandum, my lab only weighs 48 kilos, and he is on a diet.

Fortunately, neither of them truly snore. They'll be a bit more noisy if the blanket covers their nose just right. Freckles, the APBT mutters and groans in his sleep though. Makes me laugh.

My lab mix sleeps on her own bed and she snores a bit. Less now that she has lost weight.

EquusDancer's photo
Sat 02/11/12 12:49 PM
Edited by EquusDancer on Sat 02/11/12 12:50 PM
I share a twin with a 70lb APBT and a 60lb Dogo Argentino. If I'm lucky, they rotate. Usually I'm stuck with both! LOL!

EquusDancer's photo
Fri 02/10/12 03:57 PM

Rumpelstiltskin too. But I have seen him in other TV shows and yummy!

Good show!

I agree about Rumpelstiltskin! And I thought that the sheriff/hunter was super hot. I'm sad that he's not on the show anymore. brokenheart

Seconds that!

I don't know why Rumple is appealing to me, hahahaha.

It's because Robert Carlyle is such a confident man and confidence isSEXY!!!drool

And looks good in a kilt!

EquusDancer's photo
Thu 02/09/12 05:53 AM

I would love to see how they react to a woman with several husbands.

And I just read the term for that is polyandry.

Ha! Thanks Cap! I knew I wasn't stating that correctly!

EquusDancer's photo
Wed 02/08/12 08:15 AM
As long as they are also allowing polygyny (sp?) as well.

EquusDancer's photo
Fri 02/03/12 01:46 PM

Good show!

I agree about Rumpelstiltskin! And I thought that the sheriff/hunter was super hot. I'm sad that he's not on the show anymore. brokenheart

Seconds that!

EquusDancer's photo
Fri 02/03/12 05:41 AM
If he is compatible with my wants, needs, preferences and desires, then sure. If not, then no.

EquusDancer's photo
Fri 02/03/12 05:29 AM

Does this have any connection to the series of "Dune" books by Frank Herbert? Should have indicated that this is in reference to the "Sisterhood of Dune"

Yes. Frank Herbert wrote Dune and the core 6 books to Chapterhouse:Dune. Brian Herbert and Kevin Anderson have written 11 other books as mostly prequels to Dune. They did essentially finish Frank's plotline with Hunters of Dune and Sandworms of Dune. Siserhood of Dune falls in after the Machine trilogy and before the Houses trilogy and will be about how the main Guilds come into being.

EquusDancer's photo
Fri 02/03/12 05:21 AM
Darkest Highlander by Donna Grant

EquusDancer's photo
Wed 02/01/12 05:02 PM

Good show!

EquusDancer's photo
Wed 02/01/12 04:55 PM
Mushed worm. Their parents regurgitate their food for them. You might contact your local wildlife rescue. However, it may have been booted out to start making it on its own and its parents would have continued to feed it.

EquusDancer's photo
Wed 02/01/12 04:53 PM

Hysterical! And tell your roomie that dogs actually consider it a sign of respect. Seriously!
REALLY?

I know that in some parts of the world, it is a sign of respect to belch after a good meal to the chef.

Yep, and it's basically the same thing, an "I love you" or like you a lot type comment! Also a thank you type thing

EquusDancer's photo
Tue 01/31/12 04:37 PM
Hysterical! And tell your roomie that dogs actually consider it a sign of respect. Seriously!

EquusDancer's photo
Sat 01/28/12 12:59 PM

Hailsa Odin!
Any other Heathens here?

Not I, but I hold to many Pagan beliefs and practices. Welcome to Mingle! flowerforyou

What she said!

Welcommen!

EquusDancer's photo
Sat 01/28/12 12:57 PM
Border Collies do well if they are worked in some way to burn off excess energy, either with goats, cattle, sheep, or the frisbee/agility that's so popular. We'd taken one in via rescue, and the dog was a nuckin futs fruitcake. Totally messed up in the head. Ended up getting loose by climbing the fence and killed in the road. :-(

The joke with Great Pyrenees is they're also known as "Dis-A-Pyrs". Another group of escape artists, and only good as a single dog, or a male and female, MAYBE.

EquusDancer's photo
Wed 01/25/12 08:48 AM
Sisterhood of Dune by Brian Herbert! :banana:

EquusDancer's photo
Sat 01/21/12 03:27 PM
I donate what's useful and I don't need, and pitch the rest. That said, most of my stuff is in storage, and I haven't touched it. Paperwork is my biggest problem.

My books, and book list are pristine, however, LMAO! I'm very OCD on them!

EquusDancer's photo
Sat 01/21/12 03:20 PM
What'cha thinking?

rant

EquusDancer's photo
Thu 01/19/12 05:49 PM

Plaid!!!!!!!!!!!

WHAT?????

I'm Scottish!!!

slaphead

Ummm, a touch to busy for me, much as I love the family tartan

EquusDancer's photo
Thu 01/19/12 05:41 PM

Hell, sweet loveable family dogs like a lab will snap.
Bunny wabbits will snap.
Human beans will snap.

I guess my point is feed them, love them and treat them right and all animals, including the human variety will snap less often.
but none of those animals will snap you to death..

Humans snap and do kill, and have a far higher death count!
I guess we need to stop breeding...I have laugh

And I haven't bred Works for me!

1 2 7 8 9 11 13 14 15 24 25