Community > Posts By > EquusDancer

EquusDancer's photo
Wed 07/11/12 05:32 PM
BOTH of you should see a therapist, since you've mentioned its not just about kids/no kids. Kids will only aggravate the other issues

EquusDancer's photo
Wed 07/11/12 05:23 PM
Most of it is about location. I don't agree with having a wild animal as a pet, and think the person needs to pay a chitload of money for one, especially since so many are happy to dump them when they get too big or dangerous.

Pigs, horses and cows make good pets. But again, they're domesticated and have been for a long time. A zebra wouldn't. They can be WAY more nasty. However, any of it is a matter of building trust.

And yes, filmfreek, I'm in total agreement about the BS regarding "pit bulls"

EquusDancer's photo
Mon 07/02/12 05:54 PM
What has he converted too? My understanding is he is still involved in teaching shamanism and his FSS group.

EquusDancer's photo
Fri 06/29/12 06:03 PM
Jotting them down. I know and read Harner's book, and agree that it was helpful. Haven't caught the others.

EquusDancer's photo
Wed 06/20/12 01:41 PM
Jerome Bixby's Man from Earth! Really good, low-key but intense.

EquusDancer's photo
Sun 06/17/12 08:25 AM
Thank you! happy

In to Goddesses in EveryWoman/Gods in EveryMan, by Jean Shinoda Bolen. A Jungian psychology book based on the archetypes of the Greek Goddesses and Gods.

EquusDancer's photo
Wed 06/13/12 01:22 PM
Chihuahuas are notorious for that they were actually bred for it.

EquusDancer's photo
Mon 06/11/12 01:19 PM
Doubtful, it thinks it's protecting it's home. And technically it is. Might try bribery, small dog treats, to see if it's willing to be friendly.

EquusDancer's photo
Sun 06/10/12 08:57 AM
The Casting Trilogy (Omnibus) by Pamela Freeman Blood Ties, Deep Water, and Full Circle

Apparently, WE will be reading it, this time. LOL!

EquusDancer's photo
Sat 06/09/12 07:48 AM
I don't get lonely. I do plenty of things on my own, and find I'm usually happier doing that then trying to do things with friends.

I keep busy, dive into a book, and am constantly harrassed by my animals. But I love it!

EquusDancer's photo
Fri 06/08/12 10:36 AM
Sorry about your loss.

However, dogs die alone because they are able to get away and do so. People who have their dogs in the house, watch over them, and are lovingly involved with them as they get closer to the time of the dogs death, will usually be holding them in their arms, loving them, as they breath their last.

I've never let a dog die alone.

EquusDancer's photo
Thu 06/07/12 03:44 PM
How the Scots Invented the Modern World by Arthur Herman

EquusDancer's photo
Tue 06/05/12 03:30 PM
laugh :banana:

EquusDancer's photo
Tue 06/05/12 03:28 PM
I've been flying through books lately, so I haven't been posting here as frequently.

Two books into the four I have of the Remy Chandler series by Thomas Sniegoski. Surprisingly good.

EquusDancer's photo
Tue 06/05/12 03:26 PM
Eureka

EquusDancer's photo
Sat 06/02/12 01:04 PM
Tracker wth Ray Winstone and Temeura Morrison. Not bad but slow.

EquusDancer's photo
Sat 06/02/12 08:47 AM

Eugenics has been going on as long as there has been organized civilization! FACT!

Yeppers!

EquusDancer's photo
Sat 06/02/12 08:44 AM
A cotton swab of tea tree oil has always worked well for me.

EquusDancer's photo
Fri 06/01/12 05:58 AM
Humans are herd animals. 90% of humans want to fit in with others and will willingly follow what someone more charismatic and a leader, because it's easier than thinking and doing for oneself.

EquusDancer's photo
Fri 06/01/12 05:53 AM
Legacy by David Golemon

2 4 5 6 7 8 9 24 25