parttime_vikingfan's photo
Tue 01/06/09 03:12 PM
anyone who puts a picture of themself and another person of the opposite sex cut out of the picture except for just enough to tell its a person of the opposite sex? My first reaction is that they are with someone who made them real happy and look and feel good. like an old flame, and now they are out........of the picture..lol Other times it seems obvious that the other person is their son or daughter and they just don't their pic on the web. Either way it has a negative effect on me. opinions anyone?????

Mon 01/05/09 07:49 PM
Just block him and forget him, the more contact you have with him the easier it will be for him to rationalize something more.

Thu 12/18/08 01:56 PM
Everyone is fighting some kind of battle!

Tue 12/16/08 04:36 PM
Go out with him, then you will know for certain!..........lolol

Wed 12/10/08 05:06 PM
Many will disagree, but I think that there are alot of people that a person can fall in love with. I think that the difference generally is when the other person falls in love with you at the same time will decide your fate as to just who the love of your life (or not) is.

Sat 12/06/08 09:49 AM
I was just wondering what difference it would make to someone who is taken???
And yes they do come back sometimes!

Mon 12/01/08 02:43 PM

maybe its time to move on and let u be happy,let her go and if its ment to be dont sweat it shell come back to u. mayb she needs to get out there and find out that dating sucks, and most men only want a peice of ass, and then she will realize that u were a good thing and come running back to u, that is if u are not a smuck, there are always two sides of every story!!!!!!!

To say that most men only want a peice of ass is offensive to me! Especially when its possible that she is already doing someone else. Now how's that make you feel......lol

Tue 11/25/08 03:04 PM
I saw the movie last night. It was not at all what I expected. I was looking for a comedy and it was more like a biography. If most of it is true, then it explains some things, and leaves me wondering about others. I admit that I have a hard time understanding republicans thinking process to begin with, but this one sorta lost me. I can't believe that people actually think this way. Where have I been???. Guess I still have JFK ringing in my ears.

Tue 11/25/08 02:44 PM

Because this is MYYYYY COUNTRY!!!!!!!
drinker drinker"You're a good man Chrlie Brown", I LOVE your views.flowerforyou

Thank you for the compliment RED!!!

Tue 11/25/08 02:38 PM
I think Obama was elected because alot of people liked his message, which did not change with the wind BTW. He presented McCain as another Bush in a believeable manner, and people were ready for a change.

Tue 11/25/08 02:15 PM
Because this is MYYYYY COUNTRY!!!!!!!

Tue 11/25/08 02:13 PM
I also believe in transparency. The honest and ethical people do things in the light of day with no fear. The dishonest work in the secrecy of the shadows and dark, and hide behind "national security" Such as the former Soviet Union, which is the direction this country has been going these last eight years.
The answer isn't to leave this country, but to change it, and bring it back to its former honor and glory.

Tue 11/25/08 02:06 PM

I havent seen it but I find it odd that most of the people he used in his movie are suing him for editing what they said to change the intent of their statements

Anyone can sue anyone, the question is. Are they winning?

(patriotic)=Feeling, expressing, or inspired by love for one's country.

For some, MM is someone considered a traitor, for others, considered a hero.

I think that anyone who is trying to better a country to make that country more perfect, and accountable is patriotic.

Tue 11/18/08 07:31 PM
I'm sure you don't mean to imply that it would be ok for ugly people to be stuck inside doing nothing all day.....lol

Sat 11/15/08 04:19 PM
Too dark around the eyes, let your natural beauty show!!

Mon 10/20/08 04:25 PM
It is not for me to decide what a woman should do.
I also believe that until you (pro life) have adopted one of these unwanted children, you really have not put your money where your mouth is, and your opinion is then pretty much meaningless.

Thu 10/16/08 07:25 PM
Obama

Wed 10/15/08 06:51 AM
Chainsaws can be FUNNNNNNNN...hehe

Wed 10/15/08 06:49 AM
Maybe its just an "ice breaker", and they all think that they are being the "sensitive" guy by saying so. Not realizing that every guy has said it...lol Its hard for me to believe that most men would actually be intimidated by it, but would rather compliment you on it in their own boyish way. JMHO.

BTW. I have this funny noise coming from the engine compartment of my buick....lol

Sat 10/04/08 05:32 AM
Thanx Allen, you said it better than I did. Pretty smart!!!

1 2 6 7 8 10 12 13 14 24 25