PropheticServant's photo
Mon 05/04/09 05:37 PM
I don't have kids, and my parents love my sister and I equally.
But honestly...it never stopped me from joking/teasing my sister by saying I was their favourite! biggrin (She knows better though!)

PropheticServant's photo
Mon 05/04/09 05:25 PM

When I was at the store the other day, I made sure to buy New Moon. I still have about half of Twilight to read. I think I am going to try to get some more reading done tonight!

That's awesome! :smile: I'm sure you'll love the series sweetie. Just make sure you have a box of tissues at hand when you start New Moon! lol Not giving any spoilers--just be prepared for :cry: tearful moments. flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou

PropheticServant's photo
Mon 05/04/09 05:17 PM

Star wise, Alice will be there, Charlie, Mike, and Angela I belive ( the one who first makes friends with Bella). I dont know if Robert or Kristen will be there, I do know that Robert is dating the one who plays Rosalie ( how ironic is that, since Rosalie doesn't like Bella at first)

Keith,

Did you find this info on a website--about who will be at TwiCon? If so, which one?

PropheticServant's photo
Mon 05/04/09 01:01 PM

All my life iv'e been trying to understand what goes on inside women's heads. I was in a relationship with this woman for about a year and a half and i treated this woman more than a princess .I was always there for her in her time of need especially when she was going thru her divorce. Well after 4 months being together we moved in together in an apartment .Everything was wonderfull right up until she said she needed space and what not.I knew something was up and i was right she left me for a co worker . I knew him too it was crazy i couldnt understand so weeks went by i found another place to live and she would call and come over .Me like a dumb ass i accepted and with time she came back she begged to take her back so me thinking with my penis not my head i did and we went to ny and she wanted to get marry so bad i did bad mistake. So 2 weeks ago same **** again lol . My thing is if you treat a woman right and you are that caring ,romantic person why just leave it like that and throw it all way .Are women scared of long term commitment or they want to try and find Mr. Perfect which doesnt exist. PLEASE Lady's Shine some light on this.

Maybe the topic should've read...

"Understanding a players mind"
"Understanding the bi-polar mind"
"Understanding a cheaters mind"
"Understanding the codependent mind"
"Understanding my fractured mind"

not
"Understanding women's mind"

rofl rofl rofl rofl

slaphead Understatement of the Year award goes to YouAndImake1! lol

Not all women do those kind of things!

PropheticServant's photo
Mon 05/04/09 12:03 PM
Begin

PropheticServant's photo
Mon 05/04/09 11:55 AM

My roomate is almost done with Book 3 (Eclipse), for those who have not read it, DO NOT LOOK!!!!. Edward just purposed to Bella. She bought Breaking Dawn. I found out, in Aug here in Dallas TX. They will be having a Twilight convention

cool! a convention...i wonder if the stars will be there???

Yes, if you go, you'll have the opportunity to meet some of the cast of Twilight. :smile: Although, I'm not sure who all has committed to making an appearance just yet. I hope to know soon though!
TwiCon 2009 is the first unofficial conference/convention for Stephenie Meyer and the Twilight saga and takes place from July 30-August 2, 2009. It takes place at the Sheraton Dallas Hotel in Dallas, TX (address below).

Event Features:

~Volturi Masque Ball
~Live Twilight inspired band performances
~Twilight movie screening
~Meet & Greet of the Twilight cast
~Vendor Hall for shopping
~Artists’ Alley (for you to display fan made art and goods)
~Dozens of breakout sessions, panels, workshops and more

It will be quite the event for all Twilight fans who attend! It's reccommended that you stay at the hotel if you're planning to attend (but not required!) so you can stay close to the action of events. Rooms, however, are booking up fast for this premiere convention.
(214) 922-8000
www.Sheraton.com/DallasHotel

PropheticServant's photo
Mon 05/04/09 10:42 AM
Praise Jesus!! :heart: :banana: drinker :heart:

PropheticServant's photo
Fri 05/01/09 09:26 PM
Internet...

-bungee jumping
-sky diving
-water skiing
-mountain climbing
-deep sea diving
-space travel

PropheticServant's photo
Fri 05/01/09 09:16 PM
bigsmile Ninjabigsmile

PropheticServant's photo
Fri 05/01/09 09:02 PM
Stop

PropheticServant's photo
Fri 05/01/09 05:35 PM
Whitney Houston

PropheticServant's photo
Fri 05/01/09 05:27 PM
inspiration

PropheticServant's photo
Fri 05/01/09 08:46 AM

I started reading Twilight not that long ago. I am reading it in the evening when I have the time. I am about half way through.

So, New Moon is the next book in the series?

Yes. There are 4 books out now in the Twilight Saga.
You'll want to read them in order. :smile:
~Twilight
~New moon
~Eclipse
~Breaking Dawn

Thanks! bigsmile

You're very welcome! bigsmile The last 2 are the best of the series IMHO!

PropheticServant's photo
Fri 05/01/09 08:32 AM

My roomate is just about done with Book 3 (Eclipse), she bought the last book Breaking Dawn.

that's cool! i finished the first book, have to start on new moon.

yay!!:banana:
I am 3/4 of the way done with Eclips. For some reason I cannot seem to read them as fast. I had the first two read in two weeks. It has taken me that long to get this far in Eclips.

I love the movie, it has become a fast favorite. But I do have to agree that there where a few parts of the movie that could have been better acted. A couple of examples would be Edward for a big one. All though his roll was good, I just did not believe his character. There where a few spots that his dominance, protection and strength made my heart jump. But for the most part the acting seemed like they were being read in stead of rehursed.

And how much is a bottle of ketchup? Like $2? For some reason the first cafe scene that will is with her dad, and she starts acting like she is putting ketchup on her plate. Nothing ever comes out of that bottle. She even squeezes it and nothing ever comes out of that bottle. I mean come ketchup not that much. Make it look like she is not putting air on her fries.

Oh well it was the first one, and with only a small budget and not knowing how well it was going to do. New Mew should be better with a bigger budget, and can you imagine the chemistry between Edward and Bell now that they are going out.

Robert Pattinson and Kristen Stewart(Edward & Bella) do seem to have a great chemistry between them on and off screen. But it's just a rumor that they have been dating, although many Twilight fans would like to see them together as a couple!!

Kristen(Bella) is still dating Michael Angarano. They have been together since she was 16 (she's 19 now), and unfortunately for Rob, that doesn't look like it's going to change anytime soon.

Robert Pattinson (Edward) was single during the filming of Twilight, post-production, and pre-production of New Moon. However, Rob is no longer single as he is now dating Nikki Reed. Nikki Reed is the actress who plays Rosalie in the Twilight Saga. It's an interesting twist since the characters 'Edward & Rosalie' don't always get along in the books, and he never wanted Rosalie as more than a sister in the Cullen family! biggrin

PropheticServant's photo
Fri 05/01/09 07:13 AM
Edited by PropheticServant on Fri 05/01/09 07:16 AM

I started reading Twilight not that long ago. I am reading it in the evening when I have the time. I am about half way through.

So, New Moon is the next book in the series?

Yes. There are 4 books out now in the Twilight Saga.
You'll want to read them in order. :smile:
~Twilight
~New moon
~Eclipse
~Breaking Dawn

And Midnight Sun is not released, and may or may not be finished. You can see Stephenie's partial manuscript (about 250 pgs) on her official homepage. Due to the "leak" of Midnight Sun on the internet, she has not said whether or not she intends to finish it and publish it. But MS does not add to the end of the story; Breaking Dawn is "the end". MS basically starts over and re-tells Twilight through Edward's perspective as opposed to Bella's. Though Stephenie has talked about once she gets back into writing books for the saga that she would like for some of them to be in other character's perspectives. One example Stephenie gave was Leah Clearwater. Should be an interesting read whichever way she decides to do it! :smile:

PropheticServant's photo
Thu 04/30/09 12:34 PM

ALLLLLL the songs mentioned here are among my FAVORITES !!!!

LOVE THEM ALL!!!sad

The ANNOINTING on ALL these worships songs, lifts one right into God's Presence!!

Everytime!!! :heart::heart::heart:

Who can stand in God's Presence and not weep TEARS OF JOY?sad sad sad <------( happy tears of joy)drinker

AWESOME GOD !!!!!:heart::heart::heart:

(listening to "ARISE " right now.....waahhhhh...so

Beautiful!!!!sad:heart:sad:heart:sad:heart:sad

*Echos MorningSong's Words* Too true!

PropheticServant's photo
Thu 04/30/09 12:32 PM
DC Talk-Supernatural

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dFFWoZxV2BQ

PropheticServant's photo
Thu 04/30/09 10:08 AM

ROFL! rofl rofl rofl rofl

How can the world end in 2012 when the aliens won't even get here to enslave the human race until 2052?!?! I'm joking,of course. Actually, the aliens already live in secret among us! MahanMahan is actually one of them-he's all incognito and posts threads like this to throw suspicion off of 'em. oops I told the secret! Looks like it's a brain transplant and anal probing for me--if they can find me!
I'm gonna have to go under the grid now guyz n gals...but I'll check back when I can to see if anyone's figured out when the end of the world is! bigsmile :laughing:

You butthead... Now that you gave my secret away, I might as well come clean with you happy mingling simpletons. I am here from a disclosed location from within the Milky Way... (Too costly to travel intergalactically) I'm here to observe and learn from your leaders... So far I have learned what not to do. My goal is to go back and save my people. Sorta like your Charles Manson... ...er... I mean, Jesus Christ.

:laughing: Me?!? A butthead?? Never!!! :angel: :angel: :angel:

Nice new picture though...see? I KNEW you were an alien!!
But I didn't know how cheap you were...pfffttt!! Doesn't even travel intergalactically! Some alien savior for your people you are, probably won't even make it back to the moon let alone the Milky Way! tongue2 tongue2 tongue2

PropheticServant's photo
Thu 04/30/09 08:33 AM
ROFL! rofl rofl rofl rofl

How can the world end in 2012 when the aliens won't even get here to enslave the human race until 2052?!?! I'm joking,of course. Actually, the aliens already live in secret among us! MahanMahan is actually one of them-he's all incognito and posts threads like this to throw suspicion off of 'em. oops I told the secret! Looks like it's a brain transplant and anal probing for me--if they can find me!
I'm gonna have to go under the grid now guyz n gals...but I'll check back when I can to see if anyone's figured out when the end of the world is! bigsmile :laughing:

PropheticServant's photo
Wed 04/29/09 05:16 AM
(((((:heart: flowerforyou :heart: MorningSong!:heart: flowerforyou :heart: )))))

1 2 6 7 8 10 12 13 14 18 19