PropheticServant's photo
Mon 04/06/09 05:32 AM
I'll have to remember those.. lol biggrin

PropheticServant's photo
Mon 04/06/09 03:11 AM

Listening to a woman chewing gum doesnt do it for me?

And that's the truth! laugh noway
Hey thats what I said Cool.:tongue:

DOESN'T....read.........DOESN'T !!!!

tongue2 windows taste REAL GOOD

put down your tongue please and STEP away from the window!

rofl rofl rofl rofl

PropheticServant's photo
Mon 04/06/09 02:59 AM
Colorado

PropheticServant's photo
Mon 04/06/09 02:26 AM
Thank you sweet sister! flowerforyou :heart: flowerforyou

PropheticServant's photo
Sun 04/05/09 05:34 PM
Awesome post! flowerforyou

PropheticServant's photo
Sun 04/05/09 05:28 PM
Signs can be found everywhere when the super-natural influences the natural realm.

But we are living in times where the lines of science and religion are beginning to blur, and so shall they continue as we catch up to the future that has been prophecized.

PropheticServant's photo
Sun 04/05/09 05:21 PM
:smile: That he did!

PropheticServant's photo
Sun 04/05/09 05:15 PM

Midnight Sun is Twilight written from Edwards perspective. See my post on page 1 of this thread to read the first 264 pages of Midnight Sun on the authors website.

Oh ok I have read that I wish she would do that to all the books but would expect it would be hard...

True...but every story has 2 sides. biggrin Seeing Twilight from Edwards perspective just in the sample she's posted, gave more insight into the story. It adds so much more to the story, since you missed out on where Edward went when he dissapeared, his personal conversations with his family, his inner thoughts...or hearing other's thoughts even. None of which Bella could have contributed from her POV since she wasn't there to witness these things.

At least one of the deleted scenes from Twilight on the DVD was filmed in preparation of the coming Midnight Sun, but cut from Twilight since they stayed pretty true to it being in Bella's POV.

PropheticServant's photo
Sun 04/05/09 05:06 PM
nvkikigirl,
I remember The Lost Boys...Older flick, but was very good. The sequel wasn't nearly as good as the first though, IMO.
I definitely reccomend you going ahead with the books of the Twilight saga; book #1 and #2 are excellent, but books #3 and #4 are unbelievable! biggrin And especially if you liked the movie, there's so much you missed out on.

Also, on author Stephenie Meyer's homepage, you can find "outtakes" for the books. These are sections of the books that got cut out during the final edit before printing. These "deleted scenes" are very good too. Enjoy! :smile:

PropheticServant's photo
Sat 04/04/09 06:08 PM
You're very welcome :smile: I found it interesting and thought I'd share...

Everyone keep your eyes open...the foundation has been laid and many prophecies are now coming to pass. biggrin

PropheticServant's photo
Fri 04/03/09 10:31 PM
'Love' is not a strong enough word for the genious of Stephenie Meyer! :heart: I own and have read the 4 books that are currently released, and am *patiently* awaiting the release of Midnight Sun.
I saw the movie in theatres, and I own it now also.
I can't wait for the release of New Moon either...it should be in theatres by the end of '09 but no later than Jan 2010. I just hope the new director Summit Entertainment hired doesn't stray from the story too badly! At least Catherine Hardwick got the essential storyline into the movie, Twilight. Though, if anyone just saw the movie and skipped the books, rethink it! The books go so more into detail on everything than what the movie captured overall. :smile:

PropheticServant's photo
Fri 04/03/09 10:15 PM
I've never seem a vampire movie I didn't like. VwwV

PropheticServant's photo
Fri 04/03/09 06:19 PM
A deafening roar from space; is it the Lion of Judah?
13-01-2009
http://alabaxterblog.wordpress.com/2009/01/13/a-deafening-roar-from-space-is-it-the-lion-of-judah/

PropheticServant's photo
Fri 04/03/09 05:51 PM
Edited by PropheticServant on Fri 04/03/09 05:53 PM
RainbowTrout,

No, Adam's wife has no name in chapter 2 of Genesis. But Adam will name her "Eve" in chapter 3 of Genesis. (*Eve sounds like a Hebrew term that means 'to give life' because she would be the mother of all people everywhere.:smile:)

Also, if you read Chapter 3 of Genesis, you will find out why they were not ashamed to be naked. They had no concept yet of what was good or evil. They did not know they were supposed to be modest. But their eyes were opened to all of this when they committed the sin of eating the forbidden fruit in the Garden of Eden. God found out about it and verily, there were consequences for their actions.

Genesis 3 (NLT)

"Now the serpant was the shrewdest of all the creatures the Lord God had made.
"Really?" he asked the woman. "Did God really say you must not eat any of the fruit in the garden?"
"Of course we may eat it." the woman told him. "It's only the fruit from the tree at the center of the garden that we are not allowed to eat. God says we must not eat it or even touch it, or we will die."
"You won't die!" the serpant hissed. "God knows that your eyes will be opened when you eat it. You will become just like God, knowing everything, both good and evil."
The woman was convinced. The fruit looked so fresh and delicious, and it would make her so wise! So she ate some of the fruit. She also gave some to her husband, who was with her. Then he ate it too. At that moment, their eyes were opened, and they suddenly felt shame at their nakedness. So they strung fig leaves together around their hips to cover themselves.

Toward evening they heard the Lord God walking about in the garden, so they hid themselves among the trees. The Lord called to Adam, "Where are you?"
He replied, "I heard you, so I hid. I was afraid because I was naked."
"Who told you that you were naked?" the Lord asked. "Have you eaten the fruit that I commanded you not to eat?"
"Yes." Adam admitted, "but it was the woman you gave me who brought me the fruit, and I ate it."
Then the Lord God asked the woman, "How could you do such a thing?"
"The serpant tricked me," she replied. "That's why I ate it."
So the Lord God said to the serpant, "Because you have done this, you will be punished. You are singled out from all the domestic and wild animals of the whole earth to be cursed. You will grovel in the dust as long as you live, crawling on your belly. From now on, you and the woman will be enemies, and your offspring and her offspring will be enemies. He will crush your head, and you will strike his heel."
The he said to the woman, "You will bear children with intense pain and suffering. And though your desire will be for your husband, he will be your master."
And to Adam he said, "Because you listened to your wife and ate the fruit I told you not to eat, I have placed a curse on the ground. All your life you will struggle to scratch a living from it. It will grow thorns and thistles for you, though you will eat of its grains. All your life you will sweat to produce food, until your dying day. Then you will return to the ground from which you came. For you were made from dust, and to the dust you will return."
*Then Adam named his wife Eve, because she would be the mother of all people everywhere. And the Lord God made clothing from animal skins for Adam and his wife. Then the Lord God said, "The people have become as we are, knowing everything both good and evil. What if they eat the fruit of the tree of life? Then they will live forever!" So the Lord God banished Adam and his wife Eve from the Garden of Eden. And he sent Adam out to cultivate the ground from which he had been made. After banishng them from the garden, the Lord God stationed mighty angelic beings to the east of Eden. And a flaming sword flashed back and forth, guarding the way to the tree of life."

PropheticServant's photo
Thu 04/02/09 06:47 PM
John 16: 22-24

Jesus said, "You have sorrow now, but I will see you again; then you will rejoice, and no one can rob you of that joy. At that time you won't need to ask Me for anything. The truth is you can go directly to the Father who sent me and ask Him. And He will grant your request because you are asking in My name. You haven't done this before. Ask, using My name, and you will recieve. And you will have abundant joy."

What an Amazing, Awesome God we have!! :heart: smitten :heart:

PropheticServant's photo
Thu 04/02/09 03:08 PM
Oh, don't you think on it for one second, Michael! There is no need to apologize, really. If anything, I was slightly amused by the response. And honestly, I enjoyed reading your further insight into this topic. :smile: I promise! I never once thought it to be argumentative and nothing you said, was in fact, misleading in anyway.

Nobody here is perfect in the flesh! We're all 'works-in-progress' being made better each day by God's infinite wisdom in His glorious plan! biggrin

flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou

PropheticServant's photo
Thu 04/02/09 04:21 AM
Edited by PropheticServant on Thu 04/02/09 04:23 AM
'Till I See You'

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LHv7fnw5_rE

PropheticServant's photo
Thu 04/02/09 03:54 AM
noway whoa shocked scared surprised What the....

PropheticServant's photo
Thu 04/02/09 03:47 AM

who likes pets

i was hungry as i wrote this.waving

Are your pets safe?

rofl rofl rofl rofl

If we see speedbug72 grace the 10:00 News, we'll know for sure! :wink:

PropheticServant's photo
Thu 04/02/09 03:37 AM
The summer after 1st or 2nd grade, I believe, at a summer camp I attended for 2 weeks annually. His name was Chris, and the entire 2 weeks we were inseparable-his group went with mine on all daily activities. (Nightly quarters were separate, naturally). We held hands a lot, though caused a mild "scandel" amongst my girl friends there when he kissed me on the cheak. Ahhh...the age of innocence!! laugh