PropheticServant's photo
Fri 03/06/09 08:37 AM
Pookey 35! hehe j/k

PropheticServant's photo
Fri 03/06/09 08:14 AM
And...now...you're just overcompensating! LMAO bigsmile

PropheticServant's photo
Fri 03/06/09 08:12 AM
William Shakespear --dead but famous. :)

PropheticServant's photo
Fri 03/06/09 08:09 AM
Oh! No! It's too late for you. I'm already pretending to be offended! laugh

PropheticServant's photo
Fri 03/06/09 08:07 AM

Hi Find love

you are very Pookey flowerforyou

Has pookey-like qualities. :angel:

PropheticServant's photo
Fri 03/06/09 08:05 AM

Dammit! Whats a girl gotta do to be called pookey around here?!

grumble

I'd hate to speculate! LOL But if it makes you happy, I'll call ya pookey. rofl
HI POOKEY 2

POOKEY 2? I rates second place? *pouts* lol

PropheticServant's photo
Fri 03/06/09 07:48 AM
burning

PropheticServant's photo
Fri 03/06/09 07:45 AM
I wouldn't want the bird flu, would you?

PropheticServant's photo
Fri 03/06/09 07:41 AM
needy

PropheticServant's photo
Fri 03/06/09 07:40 AM
Never seen...

PropheticServant's photo
Fri 03/06/09 07:37 AM
Disciple

PropheticServant's photo
Fri 03/06/09 07:34 AM
Stephenie Meyer love

PropheticServant's photo
Fri 03/06/09 07:30 AM
Sylvia

PropheticServant's photo
Fri 03/06/09 07:28 AM

Dammit! Whats a girl gotta do to be called pookey around here?!

grumble

I'd hate to speculate! LOL But if it makes you happy, I'll call ya pookey. rofl

PropheticServant's photo
Tue 03/03/09 08:43 PM
Just some more scripture for all to read and reflect upon!! God Bless! =)

"The people who walked in darkness have seen a great light; Those who dwelt in the land of the shadow of death, upon them a great light has shined." Isaiah 9:2

"For God so loved the world that He gave His only Son, so that everyone who believes in Him will not perish but have eternal life."
John 3:16

"And the Holy Spirt helps us in our distress. For we don't even know what we should pray for, nor how we should pray. But the Holy Spirit prays for us with groanings that cannot be expressed in words. And the Father who knows all hearts knows what the Spirit is saying, for the Spirit pleads for us believers in harmony with God's own will." Romans 8: 26-27

"God has given each of us the abilty to do certain things well. So if God has given you the ability to prophesy, speak out when you have faith that God is speaking through you. If your gift is that of serving others, serve them well. If you are a teacher, do a good job of teaching. If your gift is to encourage others, do it! If you have money, share it generously. If God has given you leadership ability, take the responsibility seriously. And if you have a gift of showing kindness to others, do it gladly. Don't just pretend that you love others. Really love them. Hate what is wrong. Stand on the side of good. Love each other with genuine affection, and take delight in honoring each other." Romans 12: 6-10

"Anyone who believes and is baptized will be saved. But anyone who refuses to believe will be condemned. These signs will accompany those who believe: They will cast out demons in my name, and they will speak new languages(or new tongues). They will be able to handle snakes with safty, and if they drink anything poisonous, it won't hurt them. They will be able to place their hands on the sick and heal them." Mark 16:16-18

"A final word: Be strong with the Lord's mighty power. Put on all of God's armor so that you will be able to stand firm against all strategies and tricks of the Devil. For we are not fighting against people made of flesh and blood, but against the evil rulers and authorities of the unseen world, against those mighty powers of darkness who rule this world, and against wicked spirits in the heavenly realms. Use every piece of God's armor to resist the enemy in the time of evil, so that after the battle you will still be standing firm. Stand your ground, putting on the sturdy belt of truth and the body armor of God's righteousness. For shoes, put on the peace that comes from the Good News, so that you will be fully prepared. In every battle you will need faith as your shield to stop the fiery arrows aimed at you by Satan. Put on salvation as your helmet, and take the sword of the Spirit, which is the Word of God. Pray at all times and on every occasion in the power of the Holy Spirit. Stay alert and persistent in your prayers for all Christians everywhere." Ephesians 6:10-18

Jesus said, "Don't be troubled. You trust God, now trust in me. There are many rooms in my Father's home, and I am going to prepare a place for you. If this were not so, I would tell you plainly. When everything is ready, I will come and get you, so that you will always be with me where I am. And you know where I am going and how to get there.....I am the way, the truth, and the life. No one can come to the Father except through me." John 14:1-6

"And I solemnly declare to everyone who hears the prophetic words of this book: If anyone adds anything to what is written here, God will add to that person the plagues described in this book. And if anyone removes any of the words of this prophetic book, God will remove that person's share in the tree of life and in the holy city that are described in this book. He who is the faithful witness to all these things says, "Yes, I am coming soon!"
Amen! Come, Lord Jesus!
The grace of the Lord Jesus be with you all." Revelation 22:18-21

PropheticServant's photo
Tue 03/03/09 06:55 PM
I'm interested in knowing if there are any Christians in or near the Indianapolis area. If so...what church(es) do you attend? I'm always interested in meeting new people so if anyone is interested in becomming friends or for fellowship let me know that too. :)

PropheticServant's photo
Tue 03/03/09 06:48 PM
I'm on the far East Side in Cumberland. waving

PropheticServant's photo
Tue 03/03/09 06:47 PM
I'm on the far east side in Cumberland. waving

PropheticServant's photo
Tue 03/03/09 11:59 AM
LOL "WOOT"--There was a study done that said that WOOT was one of the most commonly used expressions in '07. My sister and I had a crazy convo the other day RE: this. We've now coined the expression WWJW (What Would Jesus Woot?) LOL Thought I'd share.

PropheticServant's photo
Tue 03/03/09 11:53 AM
I'm new here and just wanted to say hello to everyone!