PropheticServant's photo
Wed 05/13/09 08:50 PM
please and thanks

PropheticServant's photo
Wed 05/13/09 08:47 PM
I think you lost me on that one hun!what

PropheticServant's photo
Wed 05/13/09 08:41 PM

What would you ask God/Jesus if you could ask one question? Id ask which faith if any is the true one.

What would u ask for if He granted you one request. Unlimited wealth to help others

I would ask for a hug. I believe any questions would seem immaterial at that moment.

I already believe He supplies the things I really need.

She stole my answers! sad

Oh, well....GROUP HUG!!!!:banana: :banana: :banana:

PropheticServant's photo
Wed 05/13/09 03:35 PM
It's just another money-making ploy. There's tons of them out there. And if someone knows how to market their product or service properly,it is a very lucrative business. Especially if you're aware of typical human nature. Everyone is looking for some level of love and acceptance; always looking for some form of physical or emotional intimacy. Love and sex have always been best sellers. Eharmony is just one of many companies cashing in on innate human desire.

PropheticServant's photo
Wed 05/13/09 02:04 PM

My roomate is almost done with Book 3 (Eclipse), for those who have not read it, DO NOT LOOK!!!!. Edward just purposed to Bella. She bought Breaking Dawn. I found out, in Aug here in Dallas TX. They will be having a Twilight convention

cool! a convention...i wonder if the stars will be there???

Yes, if you go, you'll have the opportunity to meet some of the cast of Twilight. :smile: Although, I'm not sure who all has committed to making an appearance just yet. I hope to know soon though!
TwiCon 2009 is the first unofficial conference/convention for Stephenie Meyer and the Twilight saga and takes place from July 30-August 2, 2009. It takes place at the Sheraton Dallas Hotel in Dallas, TX (address below).

Event Features:

~Volturi Masque Ball
~Live Twilight inspired band performances
~Twilight movie screening
~Meet & Greet of the Twilight cast
~Vendor Hall for shopping
~Artists’ Alley (for you to display fan made art and goods)
~Dozens of breakout sessions, panels, workshops and more

It will be quite the event for all Twilight fans who attend! It's reccommended that you stay at the hotel if you're planning to attend (but not required!) so you can stay close to the action of events. Rooms, however, are booking up fast for this premiere convention.
(214) 922-8000
www.Sheraton.com/DallasHotel

Awesome information! drinker I am so far from Dallas....sad frustrated

I know what you mean! I am too.But I wouldn't mind taking a roadtrip for that either! biggrin

Of course,I hear that a group of Twilight fans are starting to organize a trip to Forks, Washington and LaPush Beach for next summer.(Around June 2010). Now THAT would be something I would love to do! They have reconstructed houses resembling Bella's and Edward's and take people on tours of them along with the school, the local police station and other things in the area.
Ya know, with Forks being just a small timber town they have really grown since Stephenie wrote the books. Supposedly they get over 100 new tourist PER DAY!!! They even have put in new bed & breakfasts. And all the local shops and restaurants have novalties to buy; signs in the windows saying things like "Vampires welcome here," "We love Edward & Bella" and different things like that to draw in more business. It's become a total Twilight town!

PropheticServant's photo
Wed 05/13/09 10:54 AM
matriculate

PropheticServant's photo
Sun 05/10/09 11:10 PM

Jesus will help you through the rough spots. It is nice to have a friend that you confide anything to and know that he won't put you down. I feel like I can ask Jesus anything and he will give me an answer. He has always been a good friend to me. Especially with honesty which has been a big hurdle for me to make it through with. Just last night I had forgotten to pick up this dirty soaker pad. My friend asked me if I had laid it there. I honesty couldn't remember. In the past I would either try to justify or rationalize but I thought I would just be honest with the nurse when she asked me if I have left it. I didn't want someone else to get blamed for something I did wrong. Later I remembered that I had left it because I was in a hurry. The nurse said she appreciated my honesty and my friend said that he knew I didn't usually didn't do things like that. He said it was no big deal and I was the one cleaned up the mess. Jesus lets me know that I am accountable for my actions. He does a lot of things for me. He makes a great higher power and in the program I have found other higher powers. I can usually save a lot of time and effort by just relying on him first. Jesus seems just to take out a lot of the guess work for me. At a meeting just recently a friend and me have agreed on if you screw up just admit it. Why torture yourself? I know that Jesus died for my sins and paid the price. Jesus lets me know that I don't have to be a masochist and in a lot of things I am only accountable to him. Jesus tells me not to sweat the small stuff but take care of Matthew 3:3. He is the best comforter in my opinion.:smile:

:thumbsup: flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou

PropheticServant's photo
Sun 05/10/09 09:50 AM

I love Jesus who saves each and everyone of us due to sin and so we in essence should cherish our lives and live simply and effectivly with tactic! Cherish the love from the almighty, Jesus and the Lord. Pray and pray. I feel and you feel a calling

Amen!

flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou

PropheticServant's photo
Sun 05/10/09 09:47 AM
Beautiful post MorningSong!!! :heart: flowerforyou :heart:

PropheticServant's photo
Sat 05/09/09 04:27 PM
Eye_See_You_222

PropheticServant's photo
Sat 05/09/09 03:12 PM

Beautifully Said, PropheticServant!!!drinker

Love You ,Precious Sister!!
flowerforyou:heart:flowerforyou

Amen.

flowerforyou

flowerforyou :heart: flowerforyou :heart:

PropheticServant's photo
Sat 05/09/09 03:06 PM

Beautifully Said, PropheticServant!!!drinker

Love You ,Precious Sister!!
flowerforyou:heart:flowerforyou

Thank you my dear MorningSong!flowers

And I love you as well my sweet sister, my friend!! :heart: flowerforyou :heart: I am truly blessed to know you... biggrin

PropheticServant's photo
Sat 05/09/09 02:58 AM
calm

1 2 3 4 5 6 8 10 11 12 18 19