Community > Posts By > Joseph420420

Joseph420420's photo
Tue 08/25/09 05:58 PM

did this one for chickayoshi

Me like A LOT happy
its mirrormirror!!!

Joseph420420's photo
Tue 08/25/09 04:48 PM
haha i have millins of recordings of my songs and lyrics =p and i doo that boo dawp ba da ba dooo wow stuff for fun vocally hahaha and now i know ma ma ma abcs! sound sliek fun lol im still a little kid ^^

Joseph420420's photo
Tue 08/25/09 03:22 PM
:thumbsup: deep.

Joseph420420's photo
Tue 08/25/09 03:19 PM
amazing, and ditto =] (woman)

Joseph420420's photo
Tue 08/25/09 03:16 PM

:smile: Thank-you, Joseph. Actually, I started writing as a journal type thing to identify and change aspects of myself and keep track to find walls I kept banging into. Making up rhymes was always a great aid for me in learning or memorizing something, so it was a natural thing to use when I was raising my kids and changing rhythms (ABC song switched to a rap version) to peak their interest just naturally evolved. laugh blushing guess I have been kinda in one form or another, huh? Posting publicly is a new (2 years, here) experience for me.
ahh yea i nenver posted before, i was kinda scared too, but thats awesome ive been writing since i was 10 which im only 18 so not that long, i dont know how to make a story with my music, i just write what i feel, your poetry i feel like theres so much meaning, and reasoning in them, it tells a story, i really like that, and tahts funny abc to a rap version, is it posted? =p i started writing because i wanted to sing lol thats it, ^^

Joseph420420's photo
Tue 08/25/09 02:42 PM
your poetry is so good, you must have been writing for everrrrr

Joseph420420's photo
Tue 08/25/09 02:40 PM
rise-- smoke spreading like a plaque, tinting skies, a single wave, washing over liek a damn giving way, sheltering more then necessary, trapping in the rays, temperatures rising just to bring it far below slowing systems, haulting natural flows, polution on this earth continueously only grows, few moments are left to save our world, smoke spreading like a plaque, tinting skies, black hurricanes, wals of metalic tidal waves, this tame controlled feelign has gon away,

this tragedy--
tragedies claim your time has come, you've realized this is the end, but your not done, you want more you want to live, but time has come its to lte to change what you did,, now time has revealed, all the pain, you;ve kept sealed, after all this time, the pain, has finally preached the bottle,to its excape,
tragedies claim your days are gone, its finally the end but your not done you want life you want to live through this, but its too late to change how you lived, now time has revealed all of the pain youve keptsealed.
everyones the same its gettign old, now you wish for change with no luck at all, you want less now you wish for death, its time you realized as you go the pain will only come back, again now you feel my pain.

Joseph420420's photo
Tue 08/25/09 02:34 PM
where now --
i eel it all condense, blisters coe back again, self indulged and rotting as, i crawl out of this hillucination
my hole, the hell in me, consumes, and drags me down, my home, the heaven in me, pukes, when they see me now,
they hate who i am, and who am i to question why, they hate what i am, and who am i to want this
i felt it all come down,ending what was and thriving inside instead ill live without question ill live for the sake of being my own, the darkness bellows in like a million crys of sin or liek the poison i breathe in, dust fallows in fallign like the rain we hope comes again, this darkness brings out the shame, shows our true pain, and gets across the point that maybe were all insane, the darkness is to blame for all that has come my way, who am i where am i now, these eys watch over me, making me weak, tellign me to leave, overwhelming me makin me see the unseen, makign even the undreamed, a reality within myself

Joseph420420's photo
Tue 08/25/09 02:27 PM
very good =]

Joseph420420's photo
Tue 08/25/09 02:25 PM
heres an old one all these im posting are songs that i have made they include music =p its called -every moment-
promise every moment magic, promise every kiss like first, promise only smiles made, promise my life only after yours, your the truereason for me to get up, the only reason i go on, promise alwaysbeing there,like i should have before, promise never a broken heart, promise a forever-more,--i ****ed up, i know, but does that cange all that came before? i messed up i know, but does it all change what was said before? only one lin crossed, now all is lost and done, this isnt what should have happened, created by my own hands, rediculous, i could care for a bit better judgement, solve this mistake, i must fix, i could use some understanding, id smelt this all away, into something so much more then what it once was, amazed id just smelt it all away, just to see what else i could create, thus eventually becoming whole, enough to bring me to your center, enough to give you anything you would wat, enough to call upon myself, to do itall just for you,

Joseph420420's photo
Tue 08/25/09 02:17 PM
:banana: welcome to mingle

Joseph420420's photo
Tue 08/25/09 02:14 PM

Quite pulling write. I've noticed you're really good at graphic writing.

P.S. what does wow=o mean?
wow means your poetry gave me the chills, it was very good

Joseph420420's photo
Tue 08/25/09 12:20 PM
i dont believe you can but i found myself in a situation where i thought i did at one point, but i dont even believe you can like someone else if your inlove but you never know.. every one is different

Joseph420420's photo
Tue 08/25/09 12:18 PM
waving

Joseph420420's photo
Tue 08/25/09 08:25 AM

Welcome to the poetry section flowerforyou
thank you very much =] i didnt notice it here for a while hehe

Joseph420420's photo
Tue 08/25/09 08:21 AM
lol...

Joseph420420's photo
Tue 08/25/09 07:44 AM

...if you fart in space is it ..stinky...:laughing: ..and if not than that just sucks...:laughing: ..i for one would feel cheated and therefore space would piss me off...:laughing:
if you wnt into space without a suit all the air in your body would e scked out ...

Joseph420420's photo
Tue 08/25/09 07:37 AM
they have found ways to strip co2 out of the air and release the air back at an amazing rate. global warming isnt really a worry well co2 emissions arent anymore, its the atmosphere and they gradual warmng of the sun we must worry about.

Joseph420420's photo
Tue 08/25/09 07:29 AM
just liek if they are in theyre suits on the outside working of the craft theyre not goign to be floatign there without a suit on workign on the outside of theyre craft or theyd DIE

Joseph420420's photo
Tue 08/25/09 07:27 AM

so one says no and the other says yeslaugh drinker

you need atmoshere to resonate
Im not arguing but how come when they work on the outside of the spacecrafts everything they do you can hear?
because there in a suit....
They dont work on the craft inside their suits
if yyour talkign about when theeyre inside theyre space craft THEN the same concept applies
dude!!!!! outside I said...
IF THEY ARE OUTSIDE THEYRE SPACECRAFT THEN THEY NEED A SUIT TO BREATHE SO THEY WONT BE TALKIGN AT ALL OUTSIDE OF IT IN THE FIRST PLACE