Community > Posts By > Joseph420420

Joseph420420's photo
Sat 08/22/09 12:34 AM
tytytytytytytyty =D:heart: flowerforyou i hope you guys find what you need in life!

Joseph420420's photo
Sat 08/22/09 12:29 AM
Edited by Joseph420420 on Sat 08/22/09 12:29 AM

there was a time i woke up, or atleast i thought i woke up but i couldnt move anythng and i was crying i felt this heavy pressence around me o.0 thanks for tripping that experience out with all this more then it already was
drinker You may have been a victim of the reptilian aliensdrinker
i sure hope not but its crazy cause thats exactly what i experienced i just didnt see anything
:smile: Sounds like the same thing that a lot of other people that have encountered the Draconians experienced:smile:
----you scare me, i have experienced this a few times it was only once that i really felt like i was awake and unable to move, the other times it (wasnt)-edit_ so real feeling maybe i have experienced this or maybe i just woke up when my body was still cut off from the brain theres other explantions

Joseph420420's photo
Sat 08/22/09 12:25 AM

but if you can prevent it, if its known to run in your family like skitzoprhenia in mine, then you should, cause i know i want to make sure my child isnt born with such "issues"

This makes me curious what kind of issues schizophrenic people have. I've only met such people in social settings - so they were the subset of such people who were capable of (and inclined towards) socializing. (And they didn't seem to have any big issues in life, except the prejudice of people who were disconcerted by them.)

idk what else to say i havnt readeverything in here so i dont know enough to really speak i just know it would be wrong to reject a baby cause itll have ms or anything else when its 50 years old..

It may be wrong to reject such a baby - what what about rejecting the sperm, before it gets to the egg?

that would be better! tahts why im getting screened and all that before i hink of having any children

Joseph420420's photo
Sat 08/22/09 12:16 AM
smooched

i had a panic attack on a plane once, it sucked.
i bet ive bever been on a plane but if i were ale to leave the house long enough without havign a panic attack i know i would have one on a plane, im sorry for every one whos every experienced them, they do suck! i always thought i was dying, like thats it im dead... lol but im always okay, i learned ways and take medication but i still have them, just not as bad anymore and thanks every one for all the welcoms

flowerforyou

Joseph420420's photo
Sat 08/22/09 12:14 AM

i had a panic attack on a plane once, it sucked.
i bet ive bever been on a plane but if i were ale to leave the house long enough without havign a panic attack i know i would have one on a plane, im sorry for every one whos every experienced them, they do suck! i always thought i was dying, like thats it im dead... lol but im always okay, i learned ways and take medication but i still have them, just not as bad anymore and thanks every one for all the welcoms

Joseph420420's photo
Fri 08/21/09 11:58 PM
i believe w will all find someone, whether its on here or in person, i just wish yo the best of everything maybe change your picture =]

Joseph420420's photo
Fri 08/21/09 11:05 PM

there was a time i woke up, or atleast i thought i woke up but i couldnt move anythng and i was crying i felt this heavy pressence around me o.0 thanks for tripping that experience out with all this more then it already was
drinker You may have been a victim of the reptilian aliensdrinker
i sure hope not but its crazy cause thats exactly what i experienced i just didnt see anything

Joseph420420's photo
Fri 08/21/09 10:41 PM
=O

Joseph420420's photo
Fri 08/21/09 10:39 PM
good luck to thee =]

Joseph420420's photo
Fri 08/21/09 10:29 PM

Joseph420420's photo
Fri 08/21/09 11:47 AM

The main problem with going the speed of light is that at that speed you would be squeezed into a 1 partical wide stream, I don't think many people could survive that... so holding a flashlight would be impossible in the first place...
but If you could lol, thats what would happen in theory of course

Joseph420420's photo
Fri 08/21/09 11:46 AM

Welcome to the mingler drinks
tytysmokin

Joseph420420's photo
Fri 08/21/09 11:45 AM
tears HIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII =D

Joseph420420's photo
Fri 08/21/09 11:39 AM

Nothing sucks more than that moment during an argument when you realize you're wrong.

The letters T and G are very close to each other on a keyboard. This recently became all too apparent to me and consequently I will never beending a work email with the phrase "Regards" again.

There is a great need for sarcasm font.

Sometimes, I'll watch a movie that I watched when I was younger and suddenly realize I had no idea what was going on when I first saw it.

I think everyone has a movie that they love so much, it actually becomes stressful to watch it with other people. I'll end up wasting 90 minutes shiftily glancing around to confirm that everyone's laughing at the right parts, then making sure I laugh just a little bit harder (and a millisecond earlier) to prove that I'm still the only one who really, really gets it.

How the hell are you supposed to fold a fitted sheet?

I would rather try to carry 10 plastic grocery bags in each hand than take 2 trips to bring my groceries in.

I think part of a best friend's job should be to immediately clear your computer history if you die.

Lol has gone from meaning, "laugh out loud" to "I have nothing else to say".

if these are originals you rock lol

Joseph420420's photo
Fri 08/21/09 11:35 AM
hilarious hahahaha

Joseph420420's photo
Fri 08/21/09 11:07 AM

So, yes it can be slown down... but the passenger inside the light speed spacecraft, would not notice the shift, only people watching him go by would... now since the time inside the craft is slown, and people watching are seeing time normal, the real mess is this..

Someone traveling at the speed of light would not be seen by somone outside the speed of light. So I suppose if you could go some multipul of the speed of light lets say 100 times the speed of light then time itself may in fact stop around you.
at twice the speed of light it would stop but if you keep gong faster it would appear to reverse,if your traveling at the speed of light and you were to shine a flash light infront of you you would still not be able to keep up with the light...why is this? =]

Joseph420420's photo
Fri 08/21/09 11:04 AM
jeeze fabo quite an impression

Joseph420420's photo
Fri 08/21/09 11:02 AM
:banana:

Joseph420420's photo
Fri 08/21/09 10:05 AM
ive never felt so welcomes =p thanks lol

Joseph420420's photo
Fri 08/21/09 10:01 AM

welcome dude i get anxiety attacks but its rare and it only happens when i think ima die then all hell breaks loose cant breath get numb and everything wat helps is taking your mind off of it and sayin f... it oh and liquar helps too lol
hahah yea man!! its when i stop for a second im like im goign to panic and in that instant i do and i get numb everywhere and i cant breathe then my nose bleeds and i pass out, i takemedication for it but its an everyday thing for me, i feel bad for anyone who has to experience it and liqaur and marijuana never helped me lol, made it worse infact its usually when my heart pounds hard and very fast that i panic but every day its gettign better!