Community > Posts By > bigbayhrsrider

bigbayhrsrider's photo
Wed 10/10/07 05:17 PM
hheeh good one .. hill
noway

bigbayhrsrider's photo
Mon 10/08/07 09:13 PM
hey Fred.. go get em..... keep your head up .hon..
you ll be ok.......we re all praying for you ...flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou
bigbay

bigbayhrsrider's photo
Mon 10/08/07 08:38 AM
HEY FRED.. good luck .. my thoughts are with you ..
had same kind of yr myself. but we WILL prevail you know
bigbayhrsrider:heart:

bigbayhrsrider's photo
Sun 10/07/07 07:37 PM
hi tess...... only 1030 pm sunday nite here in Indiana.. hows things going gurl??? have a wonderful day.
bigbayflowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou

bigbayhrsrider's photo
Fri 10/05/07 06:16 PM
very nice kristi.... flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou
bigbay

bigbayhrsrider's photo
Fri 10/05/07 03:10 PM
very well said...... and with that note..
WHERE s MY COWBOY??
ROdeo .. you sound really kool man... :)
bigbayflowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou and heres to all ya cowboys drinker drinker drinker drinker :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart:

bigbayhrsrider's photo
Wed 10/03/07 07:07 PM
OLD DESPERATE GRANNY STALKER HERE>>>>>>>>>> Tooooooooooooooo funny............ noway
cutie what ya sayin anyway??? dang gurl.. we grannies gotta get us a man somehow.. caint get out and about so ehll.. cyber boys come mere...... ehehhe lmao
bigbay

bigbayhrsrider's photo
Tue 10/02/07 04:12 PM
OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH MYYYYYYYYYY JUne Cleaver said to Ward CLeaver..
BEav come in here NOW......
you must read and learn
hhehehhehehehe that s said some will say well said others will say... NOT.. but like you said." ITS YOU ... "
flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou
Bigbayglasses

bigbayhrsrider's photo
Sun 09/30/07 12:44 PM
GOOD LUCK WIDOWSEEK..
check in every once in while.. have someone read the poems and posts to ya??? flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou BIGBAYHRSRIDER

bigbayhrsrider's photo
Sun 09/30/07 11:11 AM
hey there everyone. sweet
I get emails from them youngins too.. lollaugh

bigbayhrsrider's photo
Sat 09/29/07 02:45 PM
im headin out to the Persimmon Festival in Mitchell.. then to a ROCK my ass off all nite dance.......... come on down.. join the funnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn wooooo whoooo a woooo whoo who whoo... lol
have fun enjoy this weather old man winter coming to wreck us for a few months.. get out now while we can.. lol
bigbay.. glasses

bigbayhrsrider's photo
Mon 09/24/07 12:38 PM
flowerforyou THat was reallly nice
Keep up the beautiful workflowerforyou
is jimmy from this site??happy
wooo whooooo girl.. smokin
bigbay

bigbayhrsrider's photo
Sat 09/22/07 09:32 AM
in mutual match it DID say in email WHO the person was that said yes to meeting me
then ive been writting to someone who said yes to me but I never received any info on this one particular guy.. but not a big deal to me.. im just here to read and have fun relax and make new friends. flowerforyou
have a good one.. get outside enjoy the weather pretty soon we ALL be looking for someone to keep us warm from the Snowballs blowing.. lol hheheh
bigbayhrsrider

bigbayhrsrider's photo
Thu 09/20/07 07:42 AM
May the SPIRIT of THE GRANDFATEHR watch over Bumblebee and her Family...
:heart: bigbay and the Cherokee Nations are there for her in SPirit

bigbayhrsrider's photo
Sun 09/16/07 03:19 PM
well said txs.. well said...
youre not alone there are many out there !
flowerforyou

bigbayhrsrider's photo
Wed 09/12/07 01:47 AM
think his name is SATAN.. isnt it??
WOW

bigbayhrsrider's photo
Tue 09/11/07 09:12 PM
hi there.. i use AVG7.5 its free and so far IS awesome.. it tracks EVERYTHING and bops em if they try to trace you !!! and yep its free.noway
had someone trying to get into my documents and it stopped them dead.. and reported to me immediately ' i like it better than McAfee.

bigbayhrsrider's photo
Tue 09/04/07 03:47 PM
hey gang i got hacked ON JSH too.. a friend told me to go to AVG.com its a virus and hacker deal.. its free for 30 days.. every time i logg on.. it catchs a hacker .. n puts in a virus vault til you have time to look at it.. good luck its working for me..
www.AVG.com/trial

bigbayhrsrider's photo
Tue 09/04/07 06:19 AM
hey NEVER ..
HAPPY BIRTHDAY>>drinker drinker flowerforyou flowerforyou

you can talk to me anytime..
bigbay

bigbayhrsrider's photo
Tue 09/04/07 06:16 AM
I have a question on that...GG
how do you know youre on here just shootin the breeze and dont want to be bothered?? guess I have a lot to learn..???
cant ya just say NO??? when the request slides on??
to me its not being rude its askin you to chat as a friend or soon to be friend?? but hey .. just how does One know that if youre on line here at jsh.. you dont want to be BOthered.??????
IM on here alot and most of the time i m just reading.. so ....

1 2 3 4 5 7 9 10 11 19 20