Community > Posts By > bigbayhrsrider

bigbayhrsrider's photo
Wed 08/29/07 04:34 PM
im not sure who all is going but IM leaving THurs... about 15 of us going.. mostly single WOMEN.. lol dont think the men are MAN enuff to rough it out there.. well rough as it gets with me.. heheheeh shower microwave.. nice queen size bed.. lol
naw there are a few from this site said they are going I hope they email me so i can find them.. lol yes the morgan ./ arab cross I lIKE too.. very veryyyyyyyy nice when it moves sooooooo graceful and CAN DO...drinker

bigbayhrsrider's photo
Wed 08/29/07 07:15 AM
Okkkkkkkkkkkkk Mike I checked out your profile.. i see you have 23 FRIENDS on your list.. how many of the 23 have you asked out ?? in the cyber field that is.. ask them questions.. and SHOULD you find one that REALLY peaks your interest.. what would you do then???
we all ... or most of us do.. have a job or responsiblities... that would prevent a cross the continent move or visit for that matter... me Im an open book. too
have my horses. til mr wonderful drops out of the sky .. hoping he has wings of an angel...so he lands lighter.. laugh laugh
Im not lQQking for anything i have about everything all rolled up here on the ranch.. but like the one above me said. LONELY NO.... aLONE .... yes
my 6 pennies worth...flowerforyou flowerforyou
bigsmile drinker bigbay :heart: :heart:

bigbayhrsrider's photo
Tue 08/28/07 03:31 PM
hey AVGcom is FREE.. all spy ware.. virus ck everything FREE just gotta download it.. i gave up MACAFEE for AVG7.5
works pretty good so far

bigbayhrsrider's photo
Tue 08/28/07 03:29 PM
hey i got one of those emails yesterday..didnt even click just deleted it.. and it got thur the spam guard too.. but GVR caught it and deleted it for me before i ever opened my email..
flowerforyou
bigbay

bigbayhrsrider's photo
Mon 08/27/07 08:45 PM
i live in southern indiana.. its suppose to present here at 1238 AM ... have pics starting at 10 pm already smokin smokin smokin will try to post them if they turn out..drinker drinker drinker
bigbay

bigbayhrsrider's photo
Sun 08/26/07 04:14 PM
hey KATORS .. you go girl...
better invite me to your wedding.. hehehhehehelaugh laugh laugh flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou :heart:
bigbay

bigbayhrsrider's photo
Sun 08/26/07 11:02 AM
if ya know its a repeat .. DONT read it if it bothers ya that much... drinker

bigbayhrsrider's photo
Sun 08/26/07 07:53 AM
hey girls... THUMPER just said he was one of em... flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou
maybe write to him?????
:heart: bigbay

bigbayhrsrider's photo
Sun 08/26/07 07:32 AM
CONGRATS :heart: to both of you .. that makes for a wonderful SUnday wake up......... flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou :heart: :heart: :heart:
bigbay

bigbayhrsrider's photo
Sat 08/25/07 11:40 AM
i think the arab/tb is a good cross for endurance.. size and GO.. all rolled up in one.. huh.. i prefered the morgan. /arab cross because i like the smaller HEIGHT n the bigger muscle .n lots of ENDURANCE .. n lung cap. but now i have AQHA stock cept for the rescued spotted walking mare.. which most of what she is doing right now is EATING n POOPIN>> woooo whoooooo.. gona be a nice mare when she gets her weight and strenght back
bigbay

bigbayhrsrider's photo
Sat 08/25/07 11:36 AM
hey ky.. i called midwest.. its now Saturday at 230pm.. they have 2 ele/ water sites ava. $145.00 per person includes all 3 meals unlimited water tea coffee . ice bar..etc. one stall aug 31 - sept 3.. they have 6 stalls left that are together and 2 stalls down the isle . they have 6 bunk houses left sleeps 4 { i think] at $20 per nite. [i think] bamd amd entertainment.. on the weekend. ck in is at 3pm ck out is at noon.. what we do is the day we re leaving there is unhook n pull into day ride parking if we decide to stay and ride..
LETS RIDE....
i live close .. ya welcome to pull here n do day ride if you like :heart: bigbay

bigbayhrsrider's photo
Sat 08/25/07 11:25 AM
hey there is a place called MIDWEST TRAIL RIDE.. its about 2 mile from Blackwell.. they have ele water... club house.. breakfast lunch dinner cooked for ya.. stalls for the horses.. if its not.. BOOKED by now.
the web site is
MidWest TrailRide.oom
the phone no is 812-834-6686
i have a weekender horse trailer with living qtrs.shower stove microwave etc.. ac and such.. so dont matter to me drinker drinker
bigbay
hey I ll call em in a few and see what they have ava.. for the weekend.. ok...

bigbayhrsrider's photo
Sat 08/25/07 08:53 AM
WOW.. its Saturday Morning .. did i MISS all this fun and excitement last nite??
hi Sweet/ 4u/ cat/ and everyone..
Sweet why didnt you buzz me ?? I wanna come.. is it toooooooo late?flowerforyou flowerforyou
bigbay

bigbayhrsrider's photo
Fri 08/24/07 05:37 PM
iced tea.. drinker
: dang Dizzydean
ya makin me dizzy.!laugh laugh laugh

bigbayhrsrider's photo
Fri 08/24/07 01:45 PM
mmmmm GOOD luck laugh OHHHHHHH MYyyyy

bigbayhrsrider's photo
Fri 08/24/07 05:05 AM
HI and WELCOME.. i live in Indiana now but lived in your area [military base]for 14 yrs.. loved that state...
bigbay

bigbayhrsrider's photo
Tue 08/21/07 09:01 AM
HI Dan..flowerforyou WELcome.. its a blast here
bigbay[ also Indiana flowerforyou ]

bigbayhrsrider's photo
Mon 08/20/07 08:23 PM
hey FULL moon.. ??get ready kids its really gonaa get crazeeee... got TWO moons coming on Monday the 27 at 1230 am

werewolf gonna get us noway noway noway noway

bigbayhrsrider's photo
Mon 08/20/07 08:23 PM
hey FULL moon.. ??get ready kids its really gonaa get crazeeee... got TWO moons coming on Monday the 27 at 1230 am

werewolf gonna get us noway noway noway noway

bigbayhrsrider's photo
Sun 08/19/07 02:55 PM
OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH MYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYyyynoway noway laugh laugh
too funny..ya jest never know.. huh

1 2 3 4 5 6 8 10 11 12 19 20