Community > Posts By > bigbayhrsrider

bigbayhrsrider's photo
Tue 06/14/11 07:03 PM
I THINK this site has gone to H ==
used to be able to post n get all kinds of response ..
n now when i logg in i get IMMEDIATELY attacked by POPUPS and tracers... scared to come to this site .. i hope you find a good guy here.. they used to be alot of people we could come in n message n have lots of laughs..
good luck my friend\
Bigbay:heart:

bigbayhrsrider's photo
Mon 03/21/11 10:43 AM
laugh laugh drinker :banana: :laughing: :laughing: rofl waving

TOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO FUNNY .,.. good one..

bigbayhrsrider's photo
Tue 12/21/10 02:39 AM
ohwell
yeah I SECOND that CAPTAIN>>> LOL:banana:

bigbayhrsrider's photo
Sun 12/19/10 06:18 PM
smokin been here for yrs never paid a dime..
and talk to lots of people for free..
so enjoy:banana:

bigbayhrsrider's photo
Mon 12/06/10 10:51 AM
flowerforyou yes TERRY you are an awesome writter n shower of many feelings... waving

bigbayhrsrider's photo
Mon 12/06/10 10:47 AM
totally awesome idea.. even though they are NEVER forgotten its nice to let them know just how SPECIAL they are..
flowerforyou :angel:

bigbayhrsrider's photo
Mon 12/06/10 10:13 AM
flowerforyou :banana:
hey we re all cute n hot in our own way..
just have to show the RIGHT person ~~ \
huh guys???
pitchfork drool flowers

bigbayhrsrider's photo
Mon 12/06/10 05:10 AM
waving dang Terry.. hon you ok??? sounds like someone rippin yer heart out again ~~
thats why i like my pony.
she greets me when i walk in.. she she greets me when she sees me.. she never offers to kick or bite me... or hurt me.
try a horse next time hon???? i have one you can come hug:heart: lainie

bigbayhrsrider's photo
Wed 10/20/10 09:52 AM
:angry: HEALTH CARE????? wow.. what health care?? if youre not an ILLEGAL here .. what health care??
i have worked since i was 14..[yes long time] n 2 yrs ago i ate a bad bad sandwich hence my world came crashing down 18 months later.. my insurance is gone.. im 61 make too much monthly income for MEDICADe not old enuff for Medicare..or havent been disabled long
enuff for the medicare. and according to Indianas insurance plan .. IM A SINGLE WHITE WOMAN with NO dependents so i dont qualify. for that either. Im NOT a single white woman Im NATIVE AMERICAN so i have to go to OKLAHOMA to qualify for American Indian plan. WTF..
I see people not just my age.. but lots . who have lost their insurance because their jobs have gone to other COUNTRIES n they dont qualify for insurance either . here in Indiana its bad espically if youre LEGAL residents. im fed up. with it all. !! if youre Illegal.. n i find out .. youre history..strong words but least i m getting it off my chest.:banana:

bigbayhrsrider's photo
Wed 10/20/10 09:40 AM
explode i think all govt so far has aLOT of PROVING to do . seems like all are crooks or overspenders. n looking out for #1. themselves. the senior citizens are being hit hard. IM not there yet but im close . so yup concerns me. no raise for SS people .. but yet drs appt hosps n presciptions are RAISING. WTF?
I THINK : hmm maybe NOT vote this yr. then on other hand yes i have to.. devote DEMO here but now .. im thinking..
if they are NEW to this world of Gamblers.. then im voting for them. take them longer to find the ropes to hang US with. and if they are WOMAN .. they WILL definately get my vote. this time around. i know i know this will prob start something. oh well. my thoughts all it is. ive been here on earth many yrs now n seems like things just get worse n worse. TEA PARTY..?? maybe.. who knows when its time to PUNCH that hole in the card.. huh? what do we do ? how do we KNOW who is best. ??? seems like they all move their lips to a different drum anyway ONCE they get there. ????tears

bigbayhrsrider's photo
Sun 10/17/10 09:21 PM
drinker yep met a great guy here.. lasted over 3 yrs.. still friends just no time for what else we have goin on in our lives.. so good luck.. i have also made alot of new friends here male n female. hang in there.. dont push it .. it ll happen.:banana:

bigbayhrsrider's photo
Wed 09/29/10 07:42 AM
waving
lQQks like a BAT !!! you know the kind of varmit that flys around lost in the dark at nite... next time you see his pic lQQk at his chin n EARS...= B A T.. bigsmile

bigbayhrsrider's photo
Mon 07/12/10 08:39 PM
drinker Sounds like you live life to the fullest, bayrider.
yUp as much as i can flowerforyou

bigbayhrsrider's photo
Fri 07/09/10 08:34 PM
waving
hell that aint drama.. that was just a guy telling his story
im country to the core.. im 61 and can still wear daisy dukes if i so desire. i have a 22 rifle 38 hand gun n a big ole shot gun .. last animal in back of my F O R D trk was a 400 # wild boar. n YUP.. i shot it right in da head .. in my back yard.
aint no drama queen either. lmaorofl
good luck in your search.. kid.. but get over the X first.
ya dont need no baggage

bigbayhrsrider's photo
Fri 06/25/10 08:15 PM
smokin hi there.. where s my tractor??? its haying season..
n i have a daughter who will help ya.. lol shes one that is lQQKin at ya.. tractor.. happy n safe 4th noway

bigbayhrsrider's photo
Fri 06/25/10 09:12 AM
noway well i think you re both wrong... i came in here long time ago made a bunch of friends.. n even met a guy on here~~ together 3 yrs.. and all.. so..
mingle 2 is a very nice site.. lots of GOOD people on here..
its not your drive by get some get out site.. although im sure someone on here somewhere... is your match.. looks like neither one of you been here long enuff to make an honest evulation of the site.. i give mingle a THUMBS up...:banana:
have a nice day...flowers

good luck
flowerforyou bigbayhrsrider

bigbayhrsrider's photo
Tue 06/22/10 12:27 PM
flowerforyou
hey guys ive been on here ever since it was justsayhi..
i never came here looking to HQQKup with someone special.. i had just moved back to indiana n being an avid horse person i was just looking for someone [male/ female] who liked riding horses and camping.. n until recently had forgotten all about mingle2 .. only because ...i actually found someone HERE. n was with him for 3 yrs.. well we re still friends . n i have met a whole lot of GOOD people here. both male n female.. so YAH.. mingle.. so see in a way it pays to mingle.. although would be nice to have CHAT .. like some of the other sites. buttttttttttttttt those other horsepeople sites are NOT free

bigbayhrsrider's photo
Mon 04/12/10 08:25 PM
flowerforyou GREAT WRITTEN there 4u.. flowerforyou

bigbayhrsrider's photo
Thu 04/01/10 04:44 AM
laugh laugh laugh drinker drinker u lil sheit.. got me all riled up for a minute.. lol even though not here often been here for a few yrs .. n look for your add ons.. lmfao..
APRIL FOOLS to you too you lil shitttttttteeeeeeeee
:banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: drinker drinker :heart: :heart: :heart: happy happy happy pitchfork ya lil devil..

bigbayhrsrider's photo
Fri 03/05/10 08:45 PM
drinker JUST SAY HI>>> loldrinker

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 19 20