Community > Posts By > bigbayhrsrider

bigbayhrsrider's photo
Tue 04/21/09 07:44 AM
hey voice your opinion .. thats what this space is for.. besides it may help a NEW mom/dad someday if they read everyones opinion.. ??
sometimes i wish when my kids were little i had something like this to fall back on.. instead of wingin it..!! smooched

bigbayhrsrider's photo
Sat 04/18/09 02:25 PM
I for one dont force a child to eat if they are NOT hungry...
but dont go for junk food either...
i raised my girls both are beautiful n when we would go to a resturant to eat my oldest would only order cottage cheese.. embarrassed me .. but hey .. least wasnt order of french fries.. she turned out to be MISS TEEN USA runner up..
my other daughter was MILITARY BRAT of the yr.. so didnt do bad with what my kids didnt eat.. just because we wanted to go to a resturant and eat.. and this is for the reply to my post bout me getting food poisioning frm MCDONALDS>. n YES it was PROVEN I GOT IT AT MCDONALDS. ate there 3 times in my life.. last one was almost a fatal one.. so no .. I STILL VOTE For the KID!drinks drinks
bigbay

bigbayhrsrider's photo
Fri 04/17/09 06:59 PM
:banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: drinker drinker flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou yepglasses

bigbayhrsrider's photo
Fri 04/17/09 06:56 PM
ONLY ABUSE about going to McDonalds IS going -t o- MCDONALDS ,, ewwwwwww

i lost a kidney.. had to have my pancreas scrapped n my intestines were full of POSION
FROM EATING AT MCDONALDS..
i vote for the kID.
just say NO
to MCDONALDS... RESTURANT...
is my motto. drinker :banana:

bigbayhrsrider's photo
Fri 04/17/09 09:26 AM
anite with MacgGyver.. suckin on a lollipop
mmmmmmmm ...? whats next? lol
:banana: wake up PAT !oops

bigbayhrsrider's photo
Fri 04/17/09 09:20 AM
hey welcome to mingle.:heart: .have fun.. its your post spell it how ya want.. so 'you ns' have fun...i like reading the posts.. sometimes dont have time to post .. but welcome.. we all read yer stuff...:banana: :banana: :banana: :banana:
thats another slang frm us here in the south.. lol
bigbayflowerforyou flowerforyou drinker

bigbayhrsrider's photo
Sat 04/11/09 08:13 AM
age IS just a number.. look at my age !!!
i date guys usually in mid late 40s . you make magic .. go for it.if you have fun go for it.. if you re into doing the same thing . go for it.
if its just sex... well.......... thats up to you .

bigbayhrsrider's photo
Sat 04/04/09 06:29 AM
hey im heading out to the indiana horse fair on sunday.april 5.. with some buds............ come on downnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn.. one of my students is judging at the collisum.. yep its all about horses.
lots of shoppin too.. at the Indiana fair grounds.. come on down.. some of my peeps are already there.. its a kick.

bigbayhrsrider's photo
Sun 03/29/09 08:02 PM
HEY to all of you who found your way to my RIP saturday nite.. it was great to meet all of you hope you had as much fun as it seemed like everyone did.. n looked like a few of you MADE CONNCECTIONS>> pretty cool.. stay in touch and was great to meet all of you who came.................... drinker

bigbayhrsrider's photo
Mon 03/23/09 07:18 PM
Bedford bfe areawaving

bigbayhrsrider's photo
Mon 03/23/09 07:14 PM
but OFFICER im not as think you Drunk i am.....pffffffffffffffffffft.. hhehe:banana:

bigbayhrsrider's photo
Mon 03/23/09 07:10 PM
lol i hear they have BIG GUNS too love

bigbayhrsrider's photo
Mon 03/23/09 02:08 PM
hey bigbay here..i live near Bedford.. but towards Brownstown.. WAYYyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy out in the BOONIessssssssssssssss.

bigbayhrsrider's photo
Sun 03/22/09 11:56 AM
thank you.. thats what he wanted us to do for him.. so be it.
dont know where you live but lots of motels close by if ya decide to come down.. gonna be a kickn time thanks for the noteblushing bigbay

bigbayhrsrider's photo
Sun 03/22/09 11:19 AM
hey if you live close by.. we are having a celebraion of life for my little brother. he played music passionately n we re having a shin dig at the VFW in MITCHELL on hwy 60 on MARCH 28,2009 starts at 5 various friends playing then at 7pm BJ HAYES will be hittin it hard .. come n party n say hello ... give me a shout if ya need more info..
bigbayhrsrider.

bigbayhrsrider's photo
Fri 02/27/09 04:56 PM
webdog.. you a dog or a cat or a man or a woman
NO PIC there dude !!!!!!!!!
HIT ME WITH YOUR BEST SHOT>> LOL:banana:

bigbayhrsrider's photo
Fri 02/27/09 08:06 AM
MMMike when i typed your name I dont know what i was thinking .. im
sorry for your loss..

bigbayhrsrider's photo
Fri 02/27/09 08:04 AM
TRGIRL
my deepest sympthy goes out to you .. may she rest in peace.
I too lost my little brother a few days ago.. may their journey be smooth.
flowerforyou
lainie

bigbayhrsrider's photo
Sat 02/21/09 09:04 AM
BEDFORD here.. lol.. in the wind cold snow n ice @@)
everyone staying warm.. its like icey rain now.. got to go out to the barn and feed my ponies then heading out to Marengo to an auction.. such a lovely thought .. huh?? oh well something to do

bigbayhrsrider's photo
Wed 02/18/09 06:27 PM
hi .. im frm south lawrence cty.. have lots of friends in davies cty.. we ride down in your area alot.. or sometimes go to the steak house there.. in washington.
if youre a horse rider or just wana meet us sometime.. feel free..just contact me here if you like and ill let you know when we re in your area again

1 3 5 6 7 8 9 19 20