Community > Posts By > bigbayhrsrider

bigbayhrsrider's photo
Sun 08/19/07 02:49 PM
sometimes that BOOTY call can turn into something wonderful???
ya think?flowerforyou
sometimes a booty call can make you feel loved .. ???
even if just for an hour??
thats better than just sittin home alone isnt it?as long as the booty call is respected ?? gosh I dont know..
so girl..
shake your booty .. shake shake shake
shake your booty.. heheh
enjoy what life has given you ... like i said it may just turn into something wonderful.. [well as long as you know who you doin the booty with!! ]flowerforyou

bigbayhrsrider's photo
Sun 08/19/07 01:48 PM
my sister in law says she doesnt fart
she fluffsnoway noway noway laugh laugh laugh

bigbayhrsrider's photo
Sun 08/19/07 01:44 PM
OMG......
that must have been my X hubands new wife n baby
rofflmaonoway noway noway noway

bigbayhrsrider's photo
Sun 08/19/07 10:55 AM
i came I read ..
what more is there that can be said hon.. think you bout covered it. no blinders here.. just ..
well
glasses glasses glasses glasses glasses

bigbayhrsrider's photo
Sun 08/19/07 10:21 AM
HUh????noway noway noway

bigbayhrsrider's photo
Sun 08/19/07 09:18 AM
yes great song..
great memories :wink:
flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou

bigbayhrsrider's photo
Sat 08/18/07 08:46 PM
HI OHHHHHHHHHHHHHH SILVER >>> AWAY
welcome

bigbayhrsrider's photo
Sat 08/18/07 08:43 PM
KOOOOOOOL
good luck 2 u both
flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou

bigbayhrsrider's photo
Sat 08/18/07 08:41 PM
CANCER
need I say more???
loving caring passionate
but can like it says KNock your lights out if ya mess with someone I love.
so come mere
lets turn the lights out
watch the stars and the campfire glow
:heart:

bigbayhrsrider's photo
Sat 08/18/07 04:21 PM
HI everyone............ flowerforyou
ITs Saturday NITE LIVE ....LOL
have fun

bigbayhrsrider's photo
Sat 08/18/07 02:19 PM
hey all you HORSE PEOPLE.. come on out this way and camp with us over LABOR DAY WEEKEND.. we will be at BLACKWELL HORSE CAMP [Hoosier National Forest ]up by BLOOMINGTON INDIANA off hww 446. in MONROE COUNTY. nice camping has a stock pond to water the animals .. campsites are nice.. has some Correls and lots of places to tie. has a shetler house . campsites are FREE but if you RIDE it costs $3.oo a day for riding pass which you can get at the store close by..
camp fires... and toasted marshmellows.. yummm yumm
let us know and we ll let you know where we re camping there . HAPPY TRAILS

bigbayhrsrider's photo
Sat 08/18/07 03:35 AM
okkkk kat.. i ll change the preference.. was getting all kinds of PERVETED emails from the youngins so thats why i changed it.. now im ready to WRESTLE with em. before i didnt have time.. llol
drinker

bigbayhrsrider's photo
Fri 08/17/07 08:46 PM
POST the ADDRESS HERE>..
maybe we can all write to the church..
THIS IS soooooo WRONG what they did to the family.

bigbayhrsrider's photo
Fri 08/17/07 03:05 PM
used to do ENdurance and ROdeo..barrels poles etc.. daughter was in little britches.
what you think about the 800 miler coming up frm NEw MExico.. wish I could go but gotta WORK brokenheart
when i rode endurance.. i had a morgan / arab cross.. Exellent horse for that kind of thing even rode an occassional barrel race on him.. now the walking horses seem to be everywhere .. where speed and comfort is .. but not sure bout them for endurance.. have one but shes not endurance material. just eats alot!!!ahahahahahlaugh laugh laugh
bigbay

bigbayhrsrider's photo
Fri 08/17/07 02:56 PM
hey NOW........IM an OLD lady but i sure hell aint goin to NO ... senior club...... you youngins try and keep up with this
OLD LADY... lol
hey widow..... i just come here to read the STUFF and laugh and carry on and sometimes get into trouble its a nice site..
have a few BUNGholes sometimes but hey.... we send em to the SENIOR C club.. get out more... dont just sit around k
enjoy have fun this old lady isflowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou
bigbay

bigbayhrsrider's photo
Fri 08/17/07 02:50 PM
we went to SHAWNEE National Park last july .. my horse n I were standing over a cliff of water.. the rock gave way... and down we went .. we went under like 3 times before my BIGBAY was able to get his NOT SLIP shoes [duh!!!} hooked on a rock and pull us out.... i was with 4 others all they could do was watch and NO way to help us out. OF course now it s a big joke.. that bigbay can really swim n save his STUpid rider.. lol

bigbayhrsrider's photo
Fri 08/17/07 08:57 AM
well.. KY they dont like where ya riding.. LMAO>>>
dont matter to me I RIDE any where[posts too] I ride all over the US.. and Mexico i do fund raisiers for the ADA and AMerican HEart association also my BIGBAY and I rode and helped raise over $110,000 for ADA took us some time but we are proud we did it. I have shown in the AQHA A system .. APHA A system B system and State SHOWS. I breed PALOMINO horses for PALOMINO horses. and I train.. mostly for FUN and RELAXIION now. BIGBAY and me been together 20 yrs come on ky lets ride
bigbayhrsrider

bigbayhrsrider's photo
Thu 08/16/07 09:26 PM
ya know what.. I work 40-60 hrs a week.. during that time in which at any time .. i can be randomly picked for a drug test.. if I FAIL I LOSE MY JOB the job in WHICH I PAY a % to the LESS FORTUNATE . for food stamps welfare..etc so I THINK ANYONE who gets food stamps or welcome should have to TAKE A DRUG screening and pass .. if they fail .. they lose their WELFARE and food stamps... how bout you .. you all feel the same??? no matter whether they buy gum or meat.. they should lose it if THEY cant pass the same test i am required to take at any given time

bigbayhrsrider's photo
Wed 08/15/07 09:24 PM
Eagle.. congrats who d ya save hon??
they used to do that to me when I first started posting replys.. take me completely out .. go figure..
anyway.. hope everyone involved is ok.. INCLUDing YOU ..
bigbay

bigbayhrsrider's photo
Wed 08/15/07 09:08 PM
noway noway noway
helllllloooooooo anybody here?? LOL
wake up!!!!!!!!!!!
drinker drinker drinker
niters
bigbay

1 2 5 6 7 9 11 12 13 19 20